[GUIDE] Unroot / Unbrick, Flash official stock firmware on Galaxy SII Plus GT-I9105/P

Search This thread

imtiaz96

Aug 2, 2015
gt i9105p

my mobile samsung galaxy sii plus gt i9105p is stoped by wrong method frimware update with odin .
now stoped on first logo showing samsung galaxy sii plus gt i9105p plz help how fix it plzzzzzzzzzz

EyeAmRubber

Feb 14, 2008
Can I flash the stock rom without losing my data/wiping the phone (photos, messages, contacts, etc.)?

mikeydima

Feb 18, 2012
i9105P

from where i can download 4.2.2 version on a higher speed? on sammobile.com has a very low download rate.

Younex

Aug 14, 2014
Hi, s2ve/i9105 got into boot loop. Flashed CWM through Odin Mode, but I can't get back photos and media because I get an error "can't mount /sdcard" and adb pull doesn't work as expected.
Can you make a no-wipe 4.2.2 or 4.1.2 firmware like what you did for the Galaxy Nexus ?

matteo0026

Jul 1, 2015
Treviso
Lenovo P2
BQ Aquaris X Pro
Hi to all! I can't flash stock firmware with PIT for I9105P... my phone is a i9105P... Why it stops on SetupConnection step? Too without PIT file...

Edit: it works, phone usb connection gave problems...

Last edited:

janpeetoom

Mar 13, 2010
Heiloo
Phone stays on boot logo

Hello.

When I try to install stock rom with Odin everyting goes s as it should go.
Then Odin resets my phone and then my phone keeps giving me the Samsung boot logo.
I have waited for about half an hour en tried to reset again but that doesn't help.
Aly solutions?

Rainy_2k

May 13, 2016
Aksai
Hard bricked

Hi, everyone.
I need to recover my GT-i9105 (s2ve). It's hard bricked. No recovery, no download mode, no boot. Nothing happens with any key combinations. But it's recognized by Windows. I found driver Broadcom USB Download Device (USB\VID_0A5C&PID_E720), installed successfully. Odin cannot connect to the device. The only way is to flash it with DFU Flash Tool v2.03.

So my question is where can I download DFU Compatible firmware with all necessary files?

DFU says that it need to be firmware for BCM28155, android_capri_ss_s2ve_rev05 variant with SS_S2VE_COMMS_05 folder.

naeembabakheil

Mar 25, 2013
Peshawar
i rooted samsung sII plus and my phone stuck on samung logo forever no download mode no recovery , i took to repairshop he say its emmc is not working properly .. is there any way to unbrick this

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :cowboy:
    Here is a full guide on how to unroot and back to official stock firmware for Galaxy SII Plus GT-I9105/P. It is useful also if you soft brick your phone​

!!!BE SURE THAT YOU ARE FLASHING THE RIGHT FIRMWARE FOR YOUR VARIANT!!!​
    Do it on your own responsibility! if you follow this guide properly u will be on the safe side ;)

samsung-galaxy-s-ii-plus-i9105p.jpg

Before we proceed, make sure:

1-You have installed your Samsung Galaxy SII Plus GT-I9105/P USB drivers on your PC (the easiest way is to install Kies).

2-You need to enable USB debugging mode (Settings>Developer options) which is deactivated by default.

3-Your SII Plus GT-I9105/P should have 70-80% charge remaining.

4-Your SII Plus GT-I9105/P should be factory unlocked.

5-Backup your important data like Call logs, SMS and other data stored in phone memory in case if anything goes wrong, your data is not hurt.

6-Make sure that kies program is not running & disable antivirus.

This guide is only for Galaxy SII Plus GT-I9105/P. So don’t bother to try it on other devices.

samsung-galaxy-s-ii-plus-i9105p-chic-white.jpg

How to do it:

Step 1) Turn OFF your mobile and go to Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home Buttons together for few seconds followed by Power button then proceed with volume up. (For some phones, when you see the construction Android robot and a triangle, press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode).

Step 2) Now open ODIN on your PC and connect your Galaxy SII Plus GT-I9105/P to your computer.

Step 3) Once your phone is successfully connected to your PC, the ID:COM box on ODIN will turn blue and will show the COM port number.

Step 4) unzip the downlowded file, u will get a Home.tar file.

Step 5) click on pda in odin (if odin 3.09 choose AP) and choose the file "xxxx.tar.md5"

Step 6) check "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options and make sure that "Re-Partition" is unchecked

!!!!DO NOT CHECK "Nand Erase All" IN ANY WAY!!!!

Step 7) Click on Start button in ODIN window to start the installation process. The process will take few minutes to complete.

DO NOT UNPLUG USB CABLE WHILE EXECUTING THE PROCESS, YOU MAY BRICK YOUR PHONE!

Step 8) When the installation is completed, you read a "Pass". your phone will restart (first boot will take a longer time so don't panic) :good:

It is recommended to make hard reset after flashing to have a fresh official firmware

NOTE: I prefer to perform data and cache wipe before and after flashing stock firmware.

NOTE 1: If you have a corrupted partition table, (Odin says: "there is no pit partition" or "Re-Partition operation failed"), flash pit file for your device (attached) (put it in pit window) with your firmware, in this case "Re-Partition" must be marked.

NOTE 2: If it happen, and your new csc doesnt stick (the product code), usually a hard reset can solve this issue, or root it again and use third party application like "csc changer".

NOTE 3: For warranty reason, and if you have rooted your SII plus, you must reset the binary counter. Some users report that "Triangle away" application works on SII plus, do it when you still rooted and you have stock kernel and recovery.

Odin troubleshooting: If Odin accidentally gives you "fail" try the following:
    - Repeat procedure.
    - Make sure that all actions of Kies are disabled from task manager.
    - Change usb port.
    - Try another usb cable (make sure it is the original).
    - Try another Odin version.
    - Uninstall and re-install driver.
    - Try another computer.

Download Links:​
    Odin

For Latest firmwares see second post

Don't forget to press THANKS & RATING buttons!
    why 912 MB?
    does it contain stock rom?or another rom?
    if it's same stock rom lots of people already have it please give us only home.tar file. it takes me 12 houers to download and host won't let resume downloads and my pc can't maintain that much (but thanks anyway that's my problem)

-please someone tell what that 912MB file in third post contains?

another question about unrooting: i flashed CWM recovery via odin and then two files flashed with recovery(volume up+home+power) to root how can i restore them?(i don't care about triangle or warranty)

another issue:according to this post >> [GUIDE] [4.1] How to root and install CWM by panda00 if someone doesn't care about binary counter unrooting is just about flashing stock frimware with odin, what about that?

what's my problem?:i rooted my phone to use more storage space by deleting unnecessary system apps and moving my apps to system app folder instead(which i failed) but main problem is after rooting and wiping everything 249MB is mising
    edit

"sorry for long noob question and bad english and thanks"

the 4.2.2 zip is 912 MB, the firmware is arround 1.3 GB (after unzipping, the tar.md5 file) :D
    yes it is a pure stock official rom, it contains, sboot, system, recovery, kernel, cache, param, radio........
    you can unroot back to stock by flashing the stock firmware posted in third post!
    for other issues, post in rooting thread :good:
    Firmware Mirrors

Could somebody please mirror a recent firmware (EUR would be the best)? I tried to download it, but it stopped midway and is unreasonably slow.

EDIT: I got me the latest 4.2.2-AUT-firmware for successfully resolving a bootlop on my i9105P. I mirror it for others here:
    https://mega.nz/#!vwg2gZhZ!GmP6GxZMmIaPVUf8VbckDYVUvY-6AiyaFFC4DciD2GA