Smile what cusom rom to use

Hi everyone
I would like to change my custom rom (liquid smooth) to a new rom
I would choose between axxionkat and cm11 4.4.4 m8
I wanna change my rom since there is no longer support for it and i cannot use it as a daily rom.
I like the features of liquid smooth but it didn't have new theme engine and at gaming performance is very bad (subway surfers sometimes laggs) , even art don't work for me (bootloop)
I like axxionkat bcuz it is official now and has a lot of features of liquid but i hear is not very good in antutu (dunno if this affects performance but for me antutu matters)
On the other side cm11 is fast and smooth (not very much customisation or features but i really didn't use them usually) and has very good gaming performance.
For me liquid starts draining battery and gets laggye ven in facebook app or even at writing a text (very slow google keyboard tapping)
What should i use as a daily rom?
Axxion or cm11?
I'm speaking of batery,performance,gaming,customisation, and for me even ota of axxionkat matters because it updates automatically
Personal, i like both roms(thanks to devs) i just need your opinion, but bcuz of official axxion with ota, i tend to it, but in performance is it good (i'm askin' all of this bcuz i have many data on my phone and i don't wanna spend time with backups and s****.)
Thanks in advice.