Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,145 Members 45,478 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

concert photos are fuzzy

Tip us?

wave_sailor
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default concert photos are fuzzy

I'm on Jedi 8/9 using built in camera I keep trying to take some photos during concert with my phone. But they come out fuzzy. I look over at Iphones and their photos/vidoes are pretty good. What might I be doing wrong?

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,583
Not using an actual camera for such a thing.
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life? Any device welcome, even tho its an N5 thread. Please specify if on a device other than N5. Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

wikitiki
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Are you taking photos in dark surrounding? Low light photos on this phone are not that great and gives off a lot of "noise".

ayr0
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I notice that my phone requires a lot of time to focus in dim light if I have the flash off.

As mentioned above, an actual camera would provide much better results.

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,583
I tried to Video a dance recital that my 4 year old girl was in... On my Moto X. And it kept going out of focus in the low light. I was pretty upset.

Now I have an inexpensive camcorder. As well as 99 dollar Kodak camera. And I can capture things like this confidently now.

Never again will I rely on a cheap phone camera for these special moments. Never.

My phone is for those "cool, look at that" spur of the moment pics and videos. When I know ahead of time I want good pics or videos... The real deals come with me.
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life? Any device welcome, even tho its an N5 thread. Please specify if on a device other than N5. Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips