SGS2 not booting..no download...no recovery

OP smilingcruel

4th July 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag ******
Thanks Meter: 33

168 posts
More
I have a SGS2 GTI9100 (international) which I kept for charging in night. Next morning when I tried to power on the device it was not working. No recovery no download no charging indicator etc...

I tried changing battery
I tried usb jig

Both the above things didnt worked.

I went to Samsung service center in Hurst Texas USA and they told me they dont check the international version....

I went to another repair service and they did a diagonostic service and they told me that "due to power surge Processor might have failed" and they dont know how to proceed further....

Any way to repair these kind issues.....any good repair centers in cities like Fortworth, Irving, Plano, Dallas in Texas....any one from these places who can recommend a good service center who cann rwpair this....

Note: I raised this request in another thread also and was advised to post here also to get more responses.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app
4th July 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #2  
Flag Glenview, IL
Thanks Meter: 83

213 posts
More
If you're computer won't recognize it, and you don't want to spend a lot of money, id say its time to buy a moto g. Sorry man.
5th July 2014, 01:44 AM   |  #3  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,141

10,310 posts
More
You tried that devices section to ask?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s2/help
6th July 2014, 02:40 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag ******
Thanks Meter: 33

168 posts
More
Thanks All for your replies...

i bought a S4 long way back .... thought of finding ways to repair my good old S2.....Will JTAG works for these kind of issues? OR motherboard change etc?

i sent mail to http://mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerce.com/ and waiting for the reply...i know there is a developer named Connecion2005 in XDA forums who owns this and i have contacted him, but yet to get an reply from him.....

your help is always appreciated....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread