2000 maH Original battery+back cover [Share your experience]

Tip us?

pl4sMa
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Re: 2000 maH Original battery+back cover [Share your experience]

Quote:
Originally Posted by poundesville View Post
anywhere to buy it locally in Singapore?
can't seem to find it so far. I ask one singtel shop, one m1 shop and samsung shop.. and lots small shops selling mobile.

can't seem to find the 2000mAh, unless buying online
Yea, it seems that Samsung Singapore isn't bringing these battery.
In the end I simply bought multiple 1650 mAh batteries and use it interchangeably.

Dwdization
Old
Thanks Meter 0
After three months of using S2 with the stock 1650mAh battery I decided to buy this 2Ah one, it cost about $20. The battery life has sure been encreased, but the 350mAh added don't do much. My situation about using phone is just like the yours (many friends playing, especially), and I still have to recharge it daily. But now it can last at least untill I come home (maybe 3 hours of playing Dead Trigger instead of 2,5 before..).
Sure advantage: you are going to have two batteries with 3650mAh in sum, not bad
Conclusion: You will realize the increase of battery capacity, but you will be disappointed how low it is.

Tiru87
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Well after flashing aokp MS - batterycalibrator + 2000mAH im like with 30-40h ok with charging once. I guess thats quite ok

Sagar Khanapurkar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Well, lets see what happens with my phone I am still waiting for my credit card to arrive

kutinh135
Old
Thanks Meter 8
ship Singapo, price?

immortalneo
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1560
Question Where can I order the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagar Khanapurkar View Post
Hello,

I am totally confused about this decision, as I am in India so I have to import it from UK, and I have to pay around $46. So my point is . .

Should I really spend $46 on it, is it value for money ?? or it's just an aftermarket marketing product from samsung to increase their sales.

Please help me out and share your experience about the battery.

P.S - My usage

- Mobile network is on 24/7.
- My friends play games on it whenever the mobile is not in my pocket.
- Normal usage like chatting, phones calls (Not so heavy).

Thank you
I too want this battery. I live in Kerala, India. From where did you order it? Samsung.com? Can you please provide me a link for it? Thanks...

sasukewa
Old
Thanks Meter 16
They are retailing for $39.95 AUD in phone shops in Australia. I have one myself and so does my wife.

Sagar Khanapurkar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalneo View Post
I too want this battery. I live in Kerala, India. From where did you order it? Samsung.com? Can you please provide me a link for it? Thanks...
I have to order it still, ebay is reliable but I think there is one more site named mobilefun, they are also providing the battery but I have never heard of that website.

vjprax
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Smile Bought it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagar Khanapurkar View Post
I have to order it still, ebay is reliable but I think there is one more site named mobilefun, they are also providing the battery but I have never heard of that website.
I just now ordered mine from thishttps://in.mobilefun.com/31732-genui...1a2ebegstd.htm, And now it has been shipped. It is a well known mobile accessories site from UK, Now do ship to India. Check for the offers they give. I got a free Cleaning cloth worth Rs 265 as free. You have just enter the promo code they say. Will Post you about the product upon its arrival.

Sagar Khanapurkar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Even I ordered the same but I never got any promo code !!