Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 39,242 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Free accessories give away

Tip us?

anubius
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Default Free accessories give away

Hi S2 community. I was doing a bit of cleaning at home and found some of the accessories from my S2 (see the pictures). There are two batteries and cover back plus two screen protectors. If you want anything from it just let me know by PM and I will send it to you. Just tell me your address and what you want. Everything is for free.
In addition I also have a broken S2 which I don't know what to do with. I think the motherboard is toasted. No signs of life. However the screen is completely new and had always screen protector, so if anyone need it let me know. For this just tell me how much you would give.
All the best.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140619_214223.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	213.5 KB
ID:	2807342  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anubius For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Crazy Zurfer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubius View Post
Hi S2 community. I was doing a bit of cleaning at home and found some of the accessories from my S2 (see the pictures). There are two batteries and cover back plus two screen protectors. If you want anything from it just let me know by PM and I will send it to you. Just tell me your address and what you want. Everything is for free.
In addition I also have a broken S2 which I don't know what to do with. I think the motherboard is toasted. No signs of life. However the screen is completely new and had always screen protector, so if anyone need it let me know. For this just tell me how much you would give.
All the best.
Can I have it all?

anubius
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Zurfer View Post
Can I have it all?
Unfortunately everything is gone. Sorry.

GreekBlood
Old
Thanks Meter 280

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubius View Post
Unfortunately everything is gone. Sorry.
So fast??

Deamn, I need a new backplate, and they are 15 euro new.
Also a new screen, I have a crack across the screen