Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,031 Members 44,774 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official Galaxy S2 Case Guide by Ploone

Tip us?

poch_1421
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Ploone, how about including in your review capdase soft jackets?

ROM: DlevROM2 v2.1
Kernel: SiyahKernel v2.1
Screen Protector: SGP Glas (white)
Case: Capdase Xpose Soft Jacket

I'm tired of flashing.

Ploone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by poch_1421 View Post
Ploone, how about including in your review capdase soft jackets?
Haven't seen many of them in the USA or websites I frequent. I gave my Galaxy S2 to my mom so I won't be reviewing any more cases for the i9100, however I will be getting the USA version and continuing reviews there, sorry!
I review accessories for various mobile devices. In the past I've covered the Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy Nexus & Galaxy S III. Message me if you'd like me to cover something in particular!

http://www.youtube.com/appreviewa

Ploone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 445
I've added the SGP Neo Hybrid EX to the list.

Giveaway coming soon. :)
I review accessories for various mobile devices. In the past I've covered the Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy Nexus & Galaxy S III. Message me if you'd like me to cover something in particular!

plisk3n
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Amazing summaries man. If you can, please post mini pics of the cases beside each review, so we can have a quick glance and know what we might want. Just a suggestion. Keep up the great work.

IIIPowerIII
Old
Thanks Meter 69
hey Ploone,

Do you think that BodyGuardz Armor Carbon Fiber would fit fine with extended 3200-3500 mah battery? Would the extended battery cover be fully covered like the normal one?

Thanks

Ploone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIPowerIII View Post
hey Ploone,

Do you think that BodyGuardz Armor Carbon Fiber would fit fine with extended 3200-3500 mah battery? Would the extended battery cover be fully covered like the normal one?

Thanks
Hi there,

I doubt it, it might still work well but I don't think it will cover the whole back. I've compared my Mugen to my original and the Mugen takes up more space since it extends outwards as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ploone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

raiderkilo
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Super reviews
Sony xPeria Z Stock rom (10.5.A.0.230), rooted, CWM+TWRP dual recovery, locked bootloader

Leonardo da Vinci "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"

Ploone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderkilo View Post
Super reviews
You're welcome.

Sorry I haven't updated the list in forever..I'll be getting the Galaxy S III for anyone else who plans on getting it and will continue my reviews for that device!

cdzo72
Old
Thanks Meter 764

DONATE TO ME
any body here using a combination of the zagg shield, neo hybrid ex case and the samsung 2000 maH battery... that's the setup I wanna use but would like to hear from someone if possible first

HP TouchPad 32gb
Unofficial CM11

Samsung Galaxy S IV i9505 - Omega ROM v30 NE5
Ktoonsez Kernel