Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,557 Members 46,360 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[OFFICIAL THREAD] Anker battery 1900mah

Tip us?

Sticks02
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Sounds like yours is a dud. I got two (had them shipped back home, then family shipped them to me since ebay seller didn't ship to Korea) and they work very well in my Korean SII, lasts longer than my stock batteries now.

fandangosaurus
Old
Thanks Meter 0
are there any over heating problems with this battery?

Rueben_
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 417

DONATE TO ME
Just brought this battery from Amazon for £10.99 will post update when I have got it and used it for awhile. Seems like a good bargain for the extra juice and the fact that it is the same size as original battery seems great

iPhone 3gs > HTC Desire S > Galaxy s2 > Nexus 4
Nexus 7

MamomaN
Old
Thanks Meter 15
i am using it and i am fu**ing love it indeed

anaweb
Old
Thanks Meter 2
are there any over heating problems with this battery?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

johnhagi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Anker 1900mAh Galaxy S II

I 've also purchased a set of Anker 1900mAh for SGS 2 + the white anker official charger and I am pleased with their performance compared to the stock battery.
Reagarding the use you gian 20-30%.

pete dorothy
Old
(Last edited by pete dorothy; 26th April 2012 at 06:18 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
no problems with this akku....

[ROM][ICS] UnofficialCM9°TeamRogue via xOom
AOKP/IMM76I 4.04 AOKP[29.04.][1080p-MP4-Stereo][FMRADIO 2nd Post][MILESTONE 5]

theman22
Old
Thanks Meter 1
works great for me

buxz777
Old
(Last edited by buxz777; 26th April 2012 at 07:10 AM.)
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbizho View Post

Is safe to use? Nothing is certain in this life, but so far everyone who has this battery was pleased ...

I heard about the guy that blew a battery
... has a documented case of a guy on XDA generic charger used to charge the battery outside the device, if you use an external charger use only original ANKER
hi there you say everyone is happy that bought the battery -- iam not

mine lasted for 2 minutes before blowing up , iam not the only user that has had this either

if you read the amazon reviews for the sensation anker battery and the sgs2 anker battery other people have had them blow up as well

you say to only charge them in an offical anker charger but 90% of the places that sell them sell them with a cheap chinese charger and you havent shown any pictures of the genuine charger or anything which is a bit useless -- for those wanting to know it is white and has black writting that says ''anker'' the cheap chinese chargers are black and crap

also laptop me or whoever they are didnt give a monkeys about the battery blowing up and when i emailed them they didnt respond -- great customer services that

iam sorry but for £16 you can buy a genuine samsung battery with a bigger mah rating that can als be charged in an offical samsung desktop charger why risk house fires etc with an exploding battery and dodgy chinese charger

i wouldnt recomend the anker battery to my worst enemy let alone a forum full of sgs2 users looking for a bigger battery

a quick google of ''anker exploding battery'' will bring you back quite a few hits of other users and exploding batterys one guy had one explode in his phone

thats my battery after 2 minutes in the charger and here is the thread that i posted in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...71&postcount=5

also why another thread on anker batterys?? we already have a few in this section already running what makes this an offical one?? is the op laptopme pushing their batterys or something??

H@nn@n
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I got two of these batteries and one charged off the ebay.. I'm using it for more than 20 days and it is working quite good. would say the battery lasting at least %10 to %20 more than the stock battery and I'm loving it

Thanks