Post Reply
Angry

[PREVIEW] Samsung galaxy S 2 2000mah battery by samsung

21st October 2011, 03:13 AM   |  #1021  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
331 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickie.tobias

Here is the one from jason.



Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

thats the same pic he sent me. Why would he take a pic with a BlackBerry when he has a SGS2 is beyond me... Go to the first page and look at the picture from other members who got it. Clearly not the same!!
21st October 2011, 03:49 AM   |  #1022  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlikquidxx

thats the same pic he sent me. Why would he take a pic with a BlackBerry when he has a SGS2 is beyond me... Go to the first page and look at the picture from other members who got it. Clearly not the same!!

That's because I sold my Galaxy S II. Waiting for the Galaxy Nexus to come out. My blackberry is my temporary phone. (The camera sucks on it).

Just because I didn't take the picture of the back, doesn't mean its not the same. The words you see in the picture is CHINESE not KOREAN. Bought the battery from www.mobimega.com (They are in Hong Kong)
The Following User Says Thank You to ogxjason15 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st October 2011, 04:00 AM   |  #1023  
Senior Member
Flag Quezon
Thanks Meter: 9
 
115 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogxjason15

That's because I sold my Galaxy S II. Waiting for the Galaxy Nexus to come out. My blackberry is my temporary phone. (The camera sucks on it).

Just because I didn't take the picture of the back, doesn't mean its not the same. The words you see in the picture is CHINESE not KOREAN. Bought the battery from www.mobimega.com (They are in Hong Kong)

^_^ thanks jason... you are the man. once I received the battery.. gonna take a picture.. kiss it and post it here .. you rock...
The Following User Says Thank You to chickie.tobias For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st October 2011, 04:37 AM   |  #1024  
jelmo's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 4
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickie.tobias

^_^ thanks jason... you are the man. once I received the battery.. gonna take a picture.. kiss it and post it here .. you rock...

totally true, I received today the same box from Mobimega and definitly works with the international version and the code is the same (with the STD)
21st October 2011, 05:13 AM   |  #1025  
Senior Member
Flag Quezon
Thanks Meter: 9
 
115 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Guess what guys.. Someone sent me the proof of the shipping.. >> yup it is shipping to the Philippines ^_^ my beloved country... Jason is awesome. Gonna hand it to the guy...

The Following User Says Thank You to chickie.tobias For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st October 2011, 05:28 AM   |  #1026  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
153 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jelmo

totally true, I received today the same box from Mobimega and definitly works with the international version and the code is the same (with the STD)

Did it also have the *cough* "KOREAN WORDS" on it?
21st October 2011, 06:44 AM   |  #1027  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
i bought one extended battery for my samsung i9100 from here
http://www.papadigitals.com/battery-...-s2-i9100.html
it is also good
21st October 2011, 06:44 AM   |  #1028  
Zanr Zij's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halong Bay
Thanks Meter: 512
 
974 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Very impress with 2000mAh battery!

Sent from my GT-I9100
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1319175820467.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	756281   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1319175833894.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	756282  
21st October 2011, 06:46 AM   |  #1029  
Zanr Zij's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halong Bay
Thanks Meter: 512
 
974 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
1 more pic!

Sent from my GT-I9100
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1319175940931.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	756284  
21st October 2011, 07:28 AM   |  #1030  
Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 6
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogxjason15

Did it also have the *cough* "KOREAN WORDS" on it?

O man, you are in CA as well, could've buy it from you ~ too late so sad.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes