Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,579 Members 43,827 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PREVIEW] Samsung galaxy S 2 2000mah battery by samsung

Tip us?

Ibb1982
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Its hardly noticeable the extra weight, the first impression is that the SGS2 now feels more like phone rather than a toy IMO Also fits in the hand better.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Samsung GT-I9100 - mine since 01/06/11
ROM - SuperNexus 2.0 - I9100 - JB 4.1.2 - BUILD 5 - DorimanX 7.47 kernel

madquack
Old
Thanks Meter 431
I just received my battery today in the mail and put it in ASAP and it had 60% juice and now I'm down to 8 percent.

I'm running CM 7.2 RC I have 2 hours 58 minutes of screen time running at 1200mhz max and 200mhz minimum, 4 email accounts syncing every half hour, facebook syncing every half hour, 42 minutes of web browsing, texting and 35 minutes of phone calls. Data has been on at all times as well. Miscellaneous gaming here and there as well, Draw Something free, Hanging with Friends, Angry Birds Rio.

The phone actually feels right now, not too skinny anymore and perfectly balanced, I am just trying to find a case for it that doesn't ruin it. Everyone in their right minds should buy this ASAP! It's definitely better than switching 1650mah batteries every so often. I think if I can get easily 2 days out of the stock battery, I wonder what the 2000mah one is capable of!

Plain and simple this battery is kick ass and well worth the price.

SPBoss
Old
Thanks Meter 395
How do you adjust synchronization interval? I'm using ics remix rom

Sent from my Galaxy SII i9100 running ICS Remix Rom 1.8.1 with Siyah Kernel

madquack
Old
Thanks Meter 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPBoss View Post
How do you adjust synchronization interval? I'm using ics remix rom

For which app are you trying to change the sync frequency for? Email? Facebook? Just go into the apps settings brotha, it's in there somewhere. Try to be specific so I can help you out more efficiently my friend.

SPBoss
Old
Thanks Meter 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdubyah View Post
For which app are you trying to change the sync frequency for? Email? Facebook? Just go into the apps settings brotha, it's in there somewhere. Try to be specific so I can help you out more efficiently my friend.
Facebook Gmail and whatsapp. Can't find any settings under app management. Only options to force stop and clear data. No options under accounts and sync either :/

prinzhernan
Old
Thanks Meter 252
Quote:
Anyone got this official extended battery for the white S2? I heard the white back-cover for this battery doesn't fit the phone well.<br />
<br />
I was planning to buy the white S2 if the price drops a little, but this fact may give me a reason to think very carefully about the purchase.<br />
<br />
Is this true?
The white official extended battery does not fit well on the upper right side (if the back is facing you)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to prinzhernan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ibb1982
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzhernan View Post
The white official extended battery does not fit well on the upper right side (if the back is facing you)

My black sgs2 seems to be fine with the white back cover, possible difference with Korean/international models maybe?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Samsung GT-I9100 - mine since 01/06/11
ROM - SuperNexus 2.0 - I9100 - JB 4.1.2 - BUILD 5 - DorimanX 7.47 kernel

tsukeyomi
Old
Thanks Meter 166

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzhernan View Post

Thanks a lot for your answer. How can this be possible? I mean, isn't Samsung aware of this?

And also, are there any "tricks" or ways to fix this and make the white back cover fit correctly?
Thanks again.

testnet
Old
Thanks Meter 0
So many of you seem to think that a heavier phone is a sign of quality. Yeah, maybe 50 years ago.

All that a heavier phone does for me is increase its momentum when hitting the floor.

I like light electronics. They are expensive to replace.

durangatang
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Received mine today! My TPU case still fits. The phone should have been released with this battery...

ROM: CheckROM V6
Theme: ICS dominance
Kernel: NEAK 1.4.2x
Magic Config, V6 Supercharger
N900W8 - Stock 4.4.2 Rooted Knox 0x0