FORUMS

[25/12/2015] INDEX of ROMs [Android Development Forum]

982 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,125
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th March 2012, 01:48 AM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Awesome list... Makes it heaps easier!
You missed simplistic rom. It's the best ics rom I've tried and is also one of the more popular ones
The Following User Says Thank You to datsunboy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
5th March 2012, 08:11 AM |#22  
daniel_costa_rj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rio De Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 50
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by datsunboy

Awesome list... Makes it heaps easier!
You missed simplistic rom. It's the best ics rom I've tried and is also one of the more popular ones

I put there today.

_________________________

I will try to put the Rating by VIEWS here too, but it's too much more roms here than there, so will waiting a bit.

Thanks for all thanks.
5th March 2012, 09:56 AM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
You should add CM9. After all it is the base of ics:d
5th March 2012, 01:19 PM |#24  
::indie::'s Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 48,548
 
More
You should add in What Is New [ 05 March ]:
[ROM][XXLPH][05Mar]◄Omega ICS v3.2► with ICS Theme by BigBangHD
Last edited by ::indie::; 5th March 2012 at 02:49 PM.
5th March 2012, 01:56 PM |#25  
Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Good job mate... i almost finished putting together the index page for this section. You are faster mate!!
5th March 2012, 02:07 PM |#26  
daniel_costa_rj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rio De Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 50
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arhanghel92

You should add CM9. After all it is the base of ics:d

CM9 is in Original Android Development...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
5th March 2012, 03:29 PM |#27  
DonTron's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag -=Hessen=-
Thanks Meter: 34
 
Donate to Me
More
.. MIUI Special Edition is not ICS rom its GB 2.3.7 !!

tHx 4 this thread
Dontron
The Following User Says Thank You to DonTron For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2012, 04:14 PM |#28  
aagobbo's Avatar
Member
Flag Vitória
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Hi, I think it's a good ideia to put some informations to help people to choose... something like the number of thanks of the post or number of replies... maybe it will give us a ideia about popularity... maybe some other I don't know...

But this thread is a very good ideia... very very very Thanks!!!!

ps: maybe the name of the developer is a good ideia too...
The Following User Says Thank You to aagobbo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2012, 05:58 PM |#29  
daniel_costa_rj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rio De Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 50
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by aagobbo

Hi, I think it's a good ideia to put some informations to help people to choose... something like the number of thanks of the post or number of replies... maybe it will give us a ideia about popularity... maybe some other I don't know...

But this thread is a very good ideia... very very very Thanks!!!!

ps: maybe the name of the developer is a good ideia too...

It's already done. I make the rating follow the VIEWS between the topics.
5th March 2012, 08:04 PM |#30  
Vepo's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Nice! I hope this gets updated often!
5th March 2012, 08:21 PM |#31  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Wow, very nice work.
Maybe it's possible to also make a kernel list like your rom list?
The Following User Says Thank You to Samiej6 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy s2, i9100, index, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes