[AllianceROM][V9.0][24.7][XWLSS] - V9 Now Available - Changelog and OP Updated :D

Search This thread

EvilAndroidVesper

Jul 18, 2013
Bratislava
Well here I come looking at this awesome ROM and saying to myself going to flash this. But here comes the problem its 674mb and impossible for me to flash it as my ROM memory is only 528mb. Any advices? Am not that nooby in flashing roms :p but this is problem I couldnt resolve so far. Ive heard about changing partition for bigger roms but not sure. Thanks for reply in advance :good:
EDIT: Ithink its size of the recovery isnt it? If yes how to get bigger one?

Last edited:

EvilAndroidVesper

Jul 18, 2013
Bratislava
Well here I come looking at this awesome ROM and saying to myself going to flash this. But here comes the problem its 674mb and impossible for me to flash it as my ROM memory is only 528mb. Any advices? Am not that nooby in flashing roms :p but this is problem I couldnt resolve so far. Ive heard about changing partition for bigger roms but not sure. Thanks for reply in advance :good:

Alright seems like its ok now sorry for that post :silly:
Now I have this little question regarding to this awesome ROM whats the main difference between alliance theme and stock theme. :good:

EvilAndroidVesper

Jul 18, 2013
Bratislava

Stock looks like stock firmware
Alliance theme looks like AOKP :)
Different look of the dialpad,contacts ect

Sent using xda premium

Ahh alright good to know but Ive stumbled upon another problem. Worst time to have it lmao 5:50am :eek: Ive updated SuperSu app which came with Rom, I was using alliance theme and Apollo kernel 4.14 with TWRP as it was the best for alliance OTA tweaks, and suddenly it was stuck on samsung logo with yellow triangle just hanging there and only download mode was working so I just flashed stock rom. This leads me to a question uninstall and reinstall SuperSu app or use another? Also I went with option on updating Superuser with CWM/TWRP so maybe it was wrong? please tell me :highfive: and thanks in advance.

t-pip

Oct 26, 2010
Ahh alright good to know but Ive stumbled upon another problem. Worst time to have it lmao 5:50am :eek: Ive updated SuperSu app which came with Rom, I was using alliance theme and Apollo kernel 4.14 with TWRP as it was the best for alliance OTA tweaks, and suddenly it was stuck on samsung logo with yellow triangle just hanging there and only download mode was working so I just flashed stock rom. This leads me to a question uninstall and reinstall SuperSu app or use another? Also I went with option on updating Superuser with CWM/TWRP so maybe it was wrong? please tell me :highfive: and thanks in advance.

Super SU works fine for me. I just do the standard no flash update.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: EvilAndroidVesper

EvilAndroidVesper

Jul 18, 2013
Bratislava
So yeah haha I am using this ROM as a daily driver for a week or so and I cant really complain its great ^^ also Ive read few hundreds of pages and seems like this rom have/had awesome community and dev. Pitty I came too late for the party :banghead: But still wanted to express my appreciation for this rom. So thank you for great rom ^^.
Also if anyone could tell me if its happening to anyone when I first tapped downlads app it started runing media process in the backround locking CPU in max frequency. Now its everytime I restart to phone so I need to force stop it to run normal core frequencies.
Thats all I got :thumbup: so I am glad Ive found this rom.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Reactions: andrewwright

bluelion86

May 6, 2008
Florence
I also just installed the rom... i was stuck on version 7.2 and for some strange reason when i tried flashing the latest version it was unstable as ****. But now it's all good, it works perfectly, also no download app bug. :beer:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: EvilAndroidVesper

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AllianceROM i9100 JB V9.0

AllianceROM intends to give the user what THEY want. Tired of flashing Roms and having to ask for little changes to suit your taste? Tired of having to manually change colors of the toggles or the battery or move your clock or make statusbar transparent or any of the other multitude of other little color and style tweaks that Android users love? Tired of flashing AROMA installer for every little change you want to make? Tired of having to add your favourite images everytime a new rom comes out?

If you answer yes to any of these then AllianceROM is for you! We have a huge array of "on the fly" options for you to play with. Make your phone to YOUR style. YOUR color. YOUR perfection.

Send us your favourite icons for us to add to OTA so they are only a button press away when you install a new version. Remove/Install system apps with ease. Use Rom customizers built in root browser and install and queue zips direct from the app. No more fiddly recovery or manual wiping.

Available in both Stock and AOSP themes selectable on install, the majority of modifications in AllianceROM are OPTIONAL. You can turn them on and off at will. We try not to impose many things on people because we realise that Android is all about INDIVIDUALITY. Make YOUR Rom and YOUR phone how YOU want it and change it on a whim.

AllianceROM - Designed to be Individual....

Major Credits to Ficeto without him our ROMs would never be as stable as they are because of his work ... Appreciate the guy , dont let work that you dont see at first hand go unnoticed

A huge huge thanks to Robbie in this one. Give him thanks guys

And of course credits to my fellow DEV comnam90 cos I just want to ...

Thanks to people for files,images etc , udkSD, lidroid, Phil3759, evilisto, mythtrandyr, wanam, Mirkoddd , Legendk95 , Gyebro, Crussader , jajari, Sparks for testing, dorimanx Ghokanmoral, atl4ntis, shoman94,gharrington, xlory, mouradnazim,DSA ,THE RED BLUR, dikkebas, aokp, trevfee, AllSeeyinEye, Hawkerpaul, lyndonguti, Didact, liriko and the rest of the community......Please shout if I missed you!

Check the changelog HERE

How to install go HERE

Check the theme HERE

Download AllianceROM v9.0 for i9100 HERE , HERE and HERE

Download AllianceROM v8.0 for i9100 HERE and HERE

Download AllianceROM v7.3 for i9100 HERE and HERE

Download AllianceROM v7.01 for i9100 HERE

Download AllianceROM v6.1 for i9100 HERE and HERE

Download AllianceROM v6.0 for i9100 HERE

Download AllianceROM v5.2 for i9100 HERE

Download AllianceROM v5.1 for i9100 HERE

[AllianceROM][V7.02][15.03]LSD-Color it your way-Over 40 Options in Custom Settings!!

V9 sees a rewrite of the rom from pretty much the bottom up. The rewrite was prompted as something made me realise that having 50 pickers to set when changing colors is damn annoying. So I thought about how to fix this as not everyone wants to set every color themselves whereas some people do. The upshot is advanced and simple mode.

Check the advanced colors option and the advanced colors menu is unlocked letting you individually set things just how you like it.

Uncheck it and you have one color picker which colors everything. So you can change your phone from red to blue to yellow on a single click!

Both modes have background pickers for toggles, dropdown, status bar etc. The Simple color mode links everything thats not a background.

New additions in V9.0 are in Red

DO NOT FLASH ANYTHING FROM OTA THAT SAYS V8 on V9!!!

Latest Official JB XWLSS - thanks Dazznuts

Deodexed, rooted, zipaligned

Ficetos TWRP kernel (you can change to what you like after install)

Custom Install Engine -
    Choose either Stock or Crussaders awesome JB Reloaded theme
    Choose to install Sammy bloat apps (available to install through ROM customizer afterwards shouldyou not flash them and find you need one)
    Choose to install Google bloat apps (available to install through ROM customizer afterwards should you not flash them and find you need one)

Alliance ROM Customizer - with root browser and more from ficeto

AllianceOTA - Tons of individual theming options. Pick and choose what you like and send us your favourite stuff to be added!

Revamped Alliance Control - with color preview

Alliance Backup: Backs up custom settings so you can restore all your colors and options after wiping! Great idea man! Thanks

Alliance Wallpaper: Used to set any picture on dropdown panel. Great work again!

Masses of Color options. Choose ANY color/transparency for:
    Statusbar
    Dropdown header
    Dropdown handle
    Ongoing header color/transparency in stock theme
    Ongoing header text color on stock theme
    Clear button bg and text color on stock theme
    Settings button and line next to it, color on stock theme

Dropdown Background
    Notification Items - change in Statusbar colors
    All dialer buttons and top tabs
    Statusbar clock
    Dropdown clock
    Dropdown Date
    Toggle Icons
    Toggle Text
    Toggle Background
    Brightness Slider Background
    Stock theme users - clear button text, ongoing text and notification header text - change with Phone Text color in General Mods
    Settings/Clear button (aosp theme only)
    Settings Text - change with Phone Text color in General Mods
    In App Preferences Text - change with Phone Text color in General Mods
    Signal icons
    Wifi icons
    Carrier
    Battery Icons
    Battery Text
    Charging text (Text only battery)
    Low battery text (Text only battery)
    Phone theme (for powermenu icons , alert dialogs , statusbar notification icons , dropdown notification icons and more stuff as I add it)
    Blackberry Dropdown , Optimus Background and Acer Background
    Lockscreen clocks, text and weather - change in Lock Text in Lockscreen Settings
    Ink
    Over scroll glow

Lockscreen Options:
    12 Lockscreens - Ripple, Circle, Jellybean, Blackberry 10, Acer, LG Optimus, Xperia Z, HTC Sense, Lezo and Rotary, Honey and Zte 6 customisable target for any app

5 icon JB lockscreen (added phone and mms) (Thanks atl4ntis)
    Selectable unlock image for jb, honey and zte lockscreens
    Weather on all lockscreens
    4 Lockscreen Shortcuts on Ripple
    Information Ticker on Ripple
    Aosp lock vibration toggle

UI Options:

21 optional and orderable dropdown toggles including multiwindow, smart stay etc
    Images on toggles that expand to centre themselves when text is off so there is no gap (this took ages!)
    Option to turn off annoying auto scroll on stock toggles!
    Toggle to switch between stock or lidroid toggles with all mods from lidroid working on stock toggles including background color. Not using multiple xmls or needing you to red any importnt messages ;)
    Hide toggles (stock or lidroid) on long or short press settings
    Choose 3, 4, 5 or 6 toggles on screen at once
    2g3g toggle on lidroid
    Flashlight, wifi ap, sync on stock toggles
    5 Battery options from aokp (stock, text only, text centered, text offset, none)
    Choose Centre/Right/No clock (Thanks AOKP)
    Add small/large AM/PM to statusbar clock (Thanks AOKP)
    Add small/large day of week to statusbar clock (Thanks AOKP)
    Restart UI button in custom settings (No more hotboots to change statusbar or noti panel color!!) *thx ficeto
    Long press dropdown date for optional alarm, calendar, voice or nothing
    Short press dropdown date for optional alarm, calendar, voice or nothing

Custom carrier text (enter your own text)

Hide options for:

Dropdown Carrier Label
    Statusbar alarm
    Statusbar Bluetooth
    Statusbar Sound

Toggle options for:

Simple and Advanced Colors
    Toggles to add/remove all powermenu items.
    Theme in app Preferences Text
    Toggle dropdown dims screen background
    Toggle Text On/Off
    Toggle Indicator On/Off
    Brightness slider On/Off
    Quick unlock (no need to press ok on pin ir password)
    Choose dropdown toggles background image or color
    Optional Screenshot on power menu
    Toggle for CRT with fix for waking with power *thx sorg
    Toggle to move contact pic to left side (default is right)
    Toggle for Browser Edge Zoom
    Scrolling wall toggle
    Statusbar hide on lockscreen toggle
    Call recording
    Non increasing ring toggle *thx mythrandyr
    Call end delay setting *thx mythrandyr
    Ripple Toggle
    Ink Toggle
    Low Battery Popup
    Full Charge Notification
    USB Connect Sound
    Lock Screen Torch
    Long Press Skip Track

General Mods:

No mms conversion
    Unlimited Message Recipients
    Popup Browser
    Long Press back to kill
    Disabled Scrolling Cache
    Smartstay
    Unplug wont wake
    4 way reboot
    Modded Camera from jobnik
    Build prop tweaks for touch and smoothness
    Multiwindow with edit apps
    4 way rotation
    Lockscreen set to 2 way rotation only
    No home button lag with double tap intact and no longer goes to default home screen *thx mirko
    Before Flashing always do a checksum of the ROM:

Do a checksum of the ROM via a HASH Checker.
    windows / linux

No Brain Guide:
    This flash is a no brain flash. So stop thinking !!

Coming from Custom Rooted ROM:

Just put the ROM on SdCard ,install ROM Customizer select install zip from sd, check wipe etc and flash with the app.

If it wont flash, wipe in recovery, then flash from recovery.

Please do not report issues without wiping first.

Any issues with flashing ...... follow the guide below first.[/COLOR][/B]

Coming from a stock rom:

Flash this HERE and come back here and follow the above : no brain guide
    PTiAXV.gif