5,605,438 Members 43,856 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[AllianceROM][V9.0][24.7][XWLSS] - V9 Now Available - Changelog and OP Updated :D

Tip us?

haidari
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Default Error

I have got this error, when i wanna install apps from market . . . (Couldn't install on USB storage or SD card)
Anyone can help me please ??
thankss !

RedSnake9
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default Re: [AllianceROM][6.1][12.02]LS8-Color it your way-Over 40 Options in Custom Settings

One question: is the keyboard (I mean android keyboard, not any custom one...) themeable?
Or is it planned to be?

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
Kernel: ?

MeMoM&aVirusTI
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Very nice Rom ....but you need to do some signal tweaks ...because the signal is extremely bad !
Galaxy S II GT-I9100M

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Microsoft Surface 8 Pro

pilgrim011
Old
Thanks Meter 325
The best kernel dev returns to S2: link!
SGS2 & HTC Desire
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pilgrim011 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Goldie
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 13945

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [AllianceROM][6.1][12.02]LS8-Color it your way-Over 40 Options in Custom Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMoM&aVirusTI View Post
Very nice Rom ....but you need to do some signal tweaks ...because the signal is extremely bad !
Lololol....no....you need to do some modem changing

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
If you think its worth it......you could buy me a beer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goldie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MeMoM&aVirusTI
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldieking View Post
Lololol....no....you need to do some modem changing

no i dont my friend ....signal strength doesnt have much to do with the type of radio installed

ask Johnhany creator of Revolt Rom to help you or decompile his source to see his tweaks
He knows how to configure good signal strength
Galaxy S II GT-I9100M

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Microsoft Surface 8 Pro
The Following User Says Thank You to MeMoM&aVirusTI For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Goldie
Old
(Last edited by Goldie; 17th February 2013 at 06:15 PM.)
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 13945

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
no i dont my friend ....signal strength doesnt have much to do with the type of radio installed

ask Johnhany creator of Revolt Rom to help you or decompile his source to see his tweaks
Never heard of revolt rom. No one conplained about signal yet. My signal is fine as is most other peoples I assume otherwise I would have heard about it in 400 odd pages

Edit: its a 4.2.1 aokp rom. Not really gonna help me that not that the rom needs changing imo

If you think its worth it......you could buy me a beer

pilgrim011
Old
Thanks Meter 325
Quote:

Signal is great, and you are wrong. There is no need for any kind of signal strength tweaks - Samsung tweaked it already for us.
SGS2 & HTC Desire

Thisnameisepic
Old
Thanks Meter 831

Quote:

My friend let me inform you that you are so wrong. Modem version is 99% responsible for signal strength. Kernel is 99% responsible for wifi. I've taken 1% off since there are some factors like tweaks and ril version. So go to ApriliaM3 dev host(tap/click my sign) , modem section, and try them until you find the best for you as there isn't an overall best. That's why there are so many modems released. One can't cover global needs. Maybe Revolt rom has a different modem than Alliance which is better for your area. Never try to blame the dev/rom and play it cool.

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-9100
ROM: NeatROM Lite 4.3 LSD
Kernel: Philz v4.35 LSD
Modem: XXLS8
External: SANDISK 32GB CLASS 10

THE RED BLUR's CAVE OF GUIDES ON FLASHING AND USING LSJ/LS8/LSD ROMS AND KERNELS + BONUS TOOLS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=35923600

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-9100
ROM: NeatROM Lite 4.3 LSD
Kernel: Siyah v6 b5
Modem: XXLS8
External: SANDISK 32GB CLASS 10

THE RED BLUR's CAVE OF GUIDES ON FLASHING AND USING LSJ/LS8/LSD ROMS AND KERNELS + BONUS TOOLS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=35923600

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thisnameisepic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ehmjay
Old
Thanks Meter 292

Quote:
Originally Posted by haidari View Post
I have got this error, when i wanna install apps from market . . . (Couldn't install on USB storage or SD card)
Anyone can help me please ??
thankss !
im guessing you still have the twrp kernel that came with the rom and that you are trying to install a paid app? am i right? if so, you should change kernel (jeboo/speedmod/dorimanx) and try installing the app again

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Tags
goldieking is awesome, new era of roms, next level shiz