Post Reply

ASNET MIUI v5 (4.8.10) - Multi-language

OP asrock37

19th April 2012, 11:46 AM   |  #21  
MasterTB's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paraná
Thanks Meter: 96
 
430 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Hi:

I'm interested to know if you'll be updating it every time there is a new release from MIUI Chine -they release every friday-.

Thanks.
19th April 2012, 01:31 PM   |  #22  
asrock37's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,523
 
1,831 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
Yes, if I see the update from china is worth for daily used, then I will also make an update released it for us...


Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTB

Hi:

I'm interested to know if you'll be updating it every time there is a new release from MIUI Chine -they release every friday-.

Thanks.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asrock37 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 01:34 PM   |  #23  
asrock37's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,523
 
1,831 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
We have two links to download both of it are not working?... hmmm, i don't think so, maybe it is block in your country or whatever...
can you suggest what site can we post the ROM for your country?

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeancca

Hi there,

Download links are not working, can you provide additional ones? Thank you, I'm a Galnet fan and willing to try your rom out.

Last edited by asrock37; 19th April 2012 at 01:46 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to asrock37 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 04:15 PM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Flag East Anglia - UK
Thanks Meter: 191
 
1,014 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
I can't see any download links! It just directs me to the I9000 page which is obviously not much use considering I have an I9100!

Can you make the download links clearer for this ROM please?

I can only get a link to Asnet v2.4.6 not the latest Asnet v2.4.16 for I9100.

Any help would be appreciated, looking for a decent MIUI V4 ICS rom for use on my sgs2.
Last edited by benbird7; 19th April 2012 at 04:36 PM.
19th April 2012, 04:38 PM   |  #25  
asrock37's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,523
 
1,831 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbird7

I can't see any download links! It just directs me to the I9000 page which is obviously not much use considering I have an I9100!

Can you make the download links clearer for this ROM please?

I can only get a link to Asnet v2.4.6 not the latest Asnet v2.4.16 for I9100.

Any help would be appreciated, looking for a decent MIUI V4 ICS rom for use on my sgs2.

What? it is clear on the first page, the english button click it or here for you only Link1 and Link2

cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to asrock37 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 04:42 PM   |  #26  
Senior Member
Flag East Anglia - UK
Thanks Meter: 191
 
1,014 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Thanks can download now!!! The link to the english version is not working you try checking it!
19th April 2012, 04:44 PM   |  #27  
asrock37's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,523
 
1,831 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbird7

Thanks can download now!!! The link to the english version is not working you try checking it!

Yes, it is working actually I click those links before I post here to get the link...
Anyway, thanks and enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to asrock37 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 04:57 PM   |  #28  
Senior Member
Flag East Anglia - UK
Thanks Meter: 191
 
1,014 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Considering I'm the second person asking about the download links and theres only 3 pages on this ROM it may be how obscure the download links are, I'd suggest making them bold and colourful so they cannot be missed, I do hope you will update this ROM as MIUI China release their updates for it.

Also your first upload link seems to be peaking in download speed of about 130-150Kbps. Could upload to a mirror upload site if this was acceptable.

Many thanks.
19th April 2012, 05:04 PM   |  #29  
asrock37's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,523
 
1,831 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbird7

Considering I'm the second person asking about the download links and theres only 3 pages on this ROM it may be how obscure the download links are, I'd suggest making them bold and colourful so they cannot be missed, I do hope you will update this ROM as MIUI China release their updates for it.

Also your first upload link seems to be peaking in download speed of about 130-150Kbps. Could upload to a mirror upload site if this was acceptable.

Many thanks.

can you suggest any mirror site? so that on our next updates maybe we can put it on that site
19th April 2012, 05:10 PM   |  #30  
Senior Member
Flag East Anglia - UK
Thanks Meter: 191
 
1,014 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Apologies the links didnt show as I was at work and they go through a proxy server that blocks certain pictures/sites, I could see the manual ones that you posted later on in the thread, sorry for the confusion, it may be worth having text links as opposed to pictures in case anyone else has this problem, you can host files on here i think

http://www.mediafire.com/

Or

http://www.filedropper.com/?r=t

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
asnet, miui, sgs-s2 gt-i9100 4.0.3 & 4.1.2, v4 v5
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S II Android Development by ThreadRank