Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,079 Members 51,139 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ASNET MIUI v5 (4.7.26) - Multi-language

Tip us?

MasterTB
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Hi:

I'm interested to know if you'll be updating it every time there is a new release from MIUI Chine -they release every friday-.

Thanks.
What you see here is...
The rambling verses of a bored man who decided he should have a signature but didn't know what
to sign so he just sat there at his computer writing whatever came to his mind and as a result...
...now you know you should have stopped reading a long time ago, don't you??

PS: a simple Thank You does wonderful things, so hit the damn button.

asrock37
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4412

DONATE TO ME
Yes, if I see the update from china is worth for daily used, then I will also make an update released it for us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTB View Post
Hi:

I'm interested to know if you'll be updating it every time there is a new release from MIUI Chine -they release every friday-.

Thanks.

If you like my work, please hit thanks and/or buy me a beer
Click here to get the ASNET latest update
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asrock37 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

asrock37
Old
(Last edited by asrock37; 19th April 2012 at 01:46 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4412

DONATE TO ME
We have two links to download both of it are not working?... hmmm, i don't think so, maybe it is block in your country or whatever...
can you suggest what site can we post the ROM for your country?

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeancca View Post
Hi there,

Download links are not working, can you provide additional ones? Thank you, I'm a Galnet fan and willing to try your rom out.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to asrock37 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

benbird7
Old
(Last edited by benbird7; 19th April 2012 at 04:36 PM.)
Thanks Meter 173
I can't see any download links! It just directs me to the I9000 page which is obviously not much use considering I have an I9100!

Can you make the download links clearer for this ROM please?

I can only get a link to Asnet v2.4.6 not the latest Asnet v2.4.16 for I9100.

Any help would be appreciated, looking for a decent MIUI V4 ICS rom for use on my sgs2.

asrock37
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4412

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbird7 View Post
I can't see any download links! It just directs me to the I9000 page which is obviously not much use considering I have an I9100!

Can you make the download links clearer for this ROM please?

I can only get a link to Asnet v2.4.6 not the latest Asnet v2.4.16 for I9100.

Any help would be appreciated, looking for a decent MIUI V4 ICS rom for use on my sgs2.
What? it is clear on the first page, the english button click it or here for you only Link1 and Link2

cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to asrock37 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

benbird7
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Thanks can download now!!! The link to the english version is not working you try checking it!

asrock37
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4412

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thanks can download now!!! The link to the english version is not working you try checking it!
Yes, it is working actually I click those links before I post here to get the link...
Anyway, thanks and enjoy

The Following User Says Thank You to asrock37 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

benbird7
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Considering I'm the second person asking about the download links and theres only 3 pages on this ROM it may be how obscure the download links are, I'd suggest making them bold and colourful so they cannot be missed, I do hope you will update this ROM as MIUI China release their updates for it.

Also your first upload link seems to be peaking in download speed of about 130-150Kbps. Could upload to a mirror upload site if this was acceptable.

Many thanks.

asrock37
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4412

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Considering I'm the second person asking about the download links and theres only 3 pages on this ROM it may be how obscure the download links are, I'd suggest making them bold and colourful so they cannot be missed, I do hope you will update this ROM as MIUI China release their updates for it.

Also your first upload link seems to be peaking in download speed of about 130-150Kbps. Could upload to a mirror upload site if this was acceptable.

Many thanks.
can you suggest any mirror site? so that on our next updates maybe we can put it on that site

benbird7
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Apologies the links didnt show as I was at work and they go through a proxy server that blocks certain pictures/sites, I could see the manual ones that you posted later on in the thread, sorry for the confusion, it may be worth having text links as opposed to pictures in case anyone else has this problem, you can host files on here i think

http://www.mediafire.com/

Or

http://www.filedropper.com/?r=t

Tags
asnet, miui, sgs-s2 gt-i9100 4.0.3 & 4.1.2, v4 v5