Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

ASNET MIUI v5 (4.8.10) - Multi-language

OP asrock37

23rd February 2013, 02:38 PM   |  #1981  
manu33xtro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bordeaux : wine... Hum...
Thanks Meter: 63
 
470 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspotr

I second that!

Sent from my GT-I9100

24th February 2013, 12:22 AM   |  #1982  
lovegambler's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 113
 
382 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
wanted to know if Whatsapp nd Viber is working on this rom or not, I knw this is ICS based but on official MIUI GB Whatsapp was not able to snd or read the verification message..
help would be appreciated with Thanks
:Peace:
24th February 2013, 12:15 PM   |  #1983  
asrock37's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,528
 
1,832 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegambler

wanted to know if Whatsapp nd Viber is working on this rom or not, I knw this is ICS based but on official MIUI GB Whatsapp was not able to snd or read the verification message..
help would be appreciated with Thanks
:Peace:

I tried it before and I think yes it is working.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asrock37 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 02:00 PM   |  #1984  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
752 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Re: [ROM][MIUI][ICS] ASNET 3.2.22 & RC1.12.31 Jule Final Edition - Multi-language[ARO
Tried a full wipe install of the latest 2.22 and it shows a blank screen after the Samsung boot screen. Tried a few things like wiping before and after, only before, cache wipe after. Recovery is fine just looks like it doesn't actually write anything to system during installation. Would it make a difference if I start with dori's kernel or something. I'm on carbon 1.3 with stock kernel atm.

Sent from my GT-i9100 using xda premium


Sent from my GT-i9100 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 02:31 PM   |  #1985  
asrock37's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,528
 
1,832 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyG82

Tried a full wipe install of the latest 2.22 and it shows a blank screen after the Samsung boot screen. Tried a few things like wiping before and after, only before, cache wipe after. Recovery is fine just looks like it doesn't actually write anything to system during installation. Would it make a difference if I start with dori's kernel or something. I'm on carbon 1.3 with stock kernel atm.

Sent from my GT-i9100 using xda premium


Sent from my GT-i9100 using xda premium

You can try flashing siyah 4.1.5 kernel then reboot to recovery then flash the rom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asrock37 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 04:55 PM   |  #1986  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
752 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Re: [ROM][MIUI][ICS] ASNET 3.2.22 & RC1.12.31 Jule Final Edition - Multi-language[ARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by asrock37

You can try flashing siyah 4.1.5 kernel then reboot to recovery then flash the rom

Spot on. Cheers boss.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
25th February 2013, 04:54 PM   |  #1987  
lovegambler's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 113
 
382 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
sry for a noob nd silly ques but whats the difference btw Jule edition nd the normal weekly build??
nd can flash the control panel provided by you on Official MIUI 3.1.25 ??
26th February 2013, 12:42 AM   |  #1988  
rain0929's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 461
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][MIUI][ICS] ASNET 3.2.22 & RC1.12.31 Jule Final Edition - Multi-language[ARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegambler

sry for a noob nd silly ques but whats the difference btw Jule edition nd the normal weekly build??
nd can flash the control panel provided by you on Official MIUI 3.1.25 ??

If you read it at op you will know the difference between & weekly and you can flash it control panel with the same version.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rain0929 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2013, 12:02 PM   |  #1989  
meldrak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Donate to Me
More
I gave a try to your ROM and it is well done, just french translation is not complete
26th February 2013, 12:27 PM   |  #1990  
asrock37's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,528
 
1,832 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
Re: [ROM][MIUI][ICS] ASNET 3.2.22 & RC1.12.31 Jule Final Edition - Multi-language[ARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by meldrak

I gave a try to your ROM and it is well done, just french translation is not complete

if you can point which are and if you can help us do the translation we are open.

thank you

Sent from my GT-I9100
Last edited by asrock37; 2nd March 2013 at 05:39 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to asrock37 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
asnet, miui, sgs-s2 gt-i9100 4.0.3 & 4.1.2, v4 v5
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes