Originally Posted by -Grift-
No you cannot but the fastest way to get from stock 4.1.2 to Kitkat 4.4 is to
1. Download this into external SDcard
2. Download my recovery and what ever ROM+Files you need into internal/external
3. Flash first file in stock recovery
4. Flash my recovery, reboot back into recovery
5. Wipe data+cache (factory reset)
6. Flash the ROM+Files
Hi guys. I have a big problem :/
I tried installing 4.4.4 rom onto stock 4.1.2 on my s2 by following these steps from above
So i installed PhilZ-cwm6-XWLSH-XSA-4.90.8-signed.zip, but than i also installed latest PhilZ's recovery on top of it. Everything worked
Did backup to sd card, fac reset and tried to see if the PhilZ's latest recovery could install the rom, but it said "Couldnt open the package (bad)"
Than i tried the CWM from the other post 126.96.36.199 and the error was the same :/
I restored the backup, but it boot looped, i read i shoud clean cashe/dalvik, so i did, and now it's a blank screen always. I can still enter the recovery
So can i somehow flash kitkat rom from this point, or should i look how to restore to stock rom??
Thank you very much for your time and help!