Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,193 Members 36,688 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you want me to settle resurrection ics thread to orginal development section?
YES 814 55.60%
NO 650 44.40%
Voters: 1464. You may not vote on this poll

GT-I9100 [Development] Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5 [14/06/09]

Tip us?
 
Faideelah
Old
#16611  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 266
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Diego
Anyone getting any sleep of deaths? Sometimes my phone will not turn back on from sleep and I will have to hold the power button to reboot it to get the screen to turn on.
 
haramizuki
Old
(Last edited by haramizuki; 30th March 2012 at 02:01 AM.)
#16612  
haramizuki's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 158
Posts: 561
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by 078gregory View Post
You can underclocking this rom with voltage control or rom toolbox, can`t not overclocking over stock 1200 Mhz, kernel is clocked to max 1200 Mhz, no more.
thanks. trying voltage control, deadline&ondemand 200-800mhz is that setting okay?


also, I've downloaded the GaboWinter_fixcolorfonts.zip, tried installing it thru cwm from rom manager (i installed cwm from rom manager), but failed to install, keeps on saying installation aborted, even with gapps fixer that's why I wasn't able to install the zip. or does it have to be flashed usig odin(mobile)?

Sent from my GT-I9100 running Resurrection Remix Pro ICS
Mobile: GT-I9505
Rom: Y.C.D ROM
Modem: NF1
Kernel: ROM Default (GoogyMax3 v1.1.1)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
 
Yaminashi
Old
#16613  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 165
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by nileshrparge View Post
Its "Touch CWM".
Using the volume keys just refreshes/reboots it. Just navigate through the menus by touching the screen.
OMG thank you so much!
I was seriously about to bang my head against my desk out of pure frustration
 
ajcantonio
Old
#16614  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 70
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Manila
just noticed while using foursquare, everything works fine, but i cant access the menu. whenever i touch the menu it force closes. still testing all my other newly updated apps... so far only foursquare does that.
 
haramizuki
Old
#16615  
haramizuki's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 158
Posts: 561
Join Date: Jan 2012
have you tried reinstalling it? I use foursquare a lot too, but didn't encounter any issues so far. or maybe you need to use Fix Permissions?

Had issues with Opera after restoring it, keeps on force closing. I just reinstalled from the Market which worked for me.

Sent from my GT-I9100 running Resurrection Remix Pro ICS
Mobile: GT-I9505
Rom: Y.C.D ROM
Modem: NF1
Kernel: ROM Default (GoogyMax3 v1.1.1)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
 
GaboWinter
Old
#16616  
GaboWinter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9,437
Posts: 8,043
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kadath - R'lyeh Likes: Caffeine / Whisky
Quote:
Originally Posted by haramizuki View Post
thanks. trying voltage control, deadline&ondemand 200-800mhz is that setting okay?


also, I've downloaded the GaboWinter_fixcolorfonts.zip, tried installing it thru cwm from rom manager (i installed cwm from rom manager), but failed to install, keeps on saying installation aborted, even with gapps fixer that's why I wasn't able to install the zip. or does it have to be flashed usig odin(mobile)?

Sent from my GT-I9100 running Resurrection Remix Pro ICS
For install my mod's reboot into recovery, flash the 1.0CWM.zip file and then with the touch recovery flash the mod that you want

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk
 
haramizuki
Old
#16617  
haramizuki's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 158
Posts: 561
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaboWinter View Post
For install my mod's reboot into recovery, flash the 1.0CWM.zip file and then with the touch recovery flash the mod that you want

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk
tried flashing it on stock recovery but it says E:Signature verification failed, installation aborted.

What to do?
 
GaboWinter
Old
#16618  
GaboWinter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9,437
Posts: 8,043
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kadath - R'lyeh Likes: Caffeine / Whisky
Quote:
Originally Posted by haramizuki View Post
tried flashing it on stock recovery but it says E:Signature verification failed, installation aborted.

What to do?
That sounds like a bad download, please try to download again and flash it from touch recovery

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to GaboWinter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
haramizuki
Old
#16619  
haramizuki's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 158
Posts: 561
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaboWinter View Post
That sounds like a bad download, please try to download again and flash it from touch recovery

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk
FIXED! Thank you!

I downloaded the file straight from my phone's browser (Opera).

The bad download was from my Mac, then I tried transferring the file thru wifi transfer pro.
 
westcrip
Old
(Last edited by westcrip; 30th March 2012 at 03:16 AM.)
#16620  
westcrip's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9,944
Posts: 2,214
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: antalya

 
DONATE TO ME
guys be ready for v1.1 XXLPE FULL MODDED OFFİCİAL İCS .AOSP T9DİALLER STATUS BAR SETTİNGS SİYAH KERNEL 3B7 FAST AS HURRİCANE.. MOST AMAZİNG İCS COMİNG UP AS SOON AS POSSİBLE STAY TUNED....

The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to westcrip For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aokp, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, resurrection remix
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes