Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,193 Members 36,688 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you want me to settle resurrection ics thread to orginal development section?
YES 814 55.60%
NO 650 44.40%
Voters: 1464. You may not vote on this poll

GT-I9100 [Development] Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5 [14/06/09]

Tip us?

Faideelah
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Anyone getting any sleep of deaths? Sometimes my phone will not turn back on from sleep and I will have to hold the power button to reboot it to get the screen to turn on.

haramizuki
Old
(Last edited by haramizuki; 30th March 2012 at 02:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by 078gregory View Post
You can underclocking this rom with voltage control or rom toolbox, can`t not overclocking over stock 1200 Mhz, kernel is clocked to max 1200 Mhz, no more.
thanks. trying voltage control, deadline&ondemand 200-800mhz is that setting okay?

also, I've downloaded the GaboWinter_fixcolorfonts.zip, tried installing it thru cwm from rom manager (i installed cwm from rom manager), but failed to install, keeps on saying installation aborted, even with gapps fixer that's why I wasn't able to install the zip. or does it have to be flashed usig odin(mobile)?

Sent from my GT-I9100 running Resurrection Remix Pro ICS
Mobile: GT-I9505
Rom: Y.C.D ROM
Modem: NF1
Kernel: ROM Default (GoogyMax3 v1.1.1)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

Yaminashi
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nileshrparge View Post
Its "Touch CWM".
Using the volume keys just refreshes/reboots it. Just navigate through the menus by touching the screen.
OMG thank you so much!
I was seriously about to bang my head against my desk out of pure frustration

ajcantonio
Old
Thanks Meter 3
just noticed while using foursquare, everything works fine, but i cant access the menu. whenever i touch the menu it force closes. still testing all my other newly updated apps... so far only foursquare does that.

haramizuki
Old
Thanks Meter 158
have you tried reinstalling it? I use foursquare a lot too, but didn't encounter any issues so far. or maybe you need to use Fix Permissions?

Had issues with Opera after restoring it, keeps on force closing. I just reinstalled from the Market which worked for me.

Mobile: GT-I9505
Rom: Y.C.D ROM
Modem: NF1
Kernel: ROM Default (GoogyMax3 v1.1.1)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

GaboWinter
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by haramizuki View Post
thanks. trying voltage control, deadline&ondemand 200-800mhz is that setting okay?

also, I've downloaded the GaboWinter_fixcolorfonts.zip, tried installing it thru cwm from rom manager (i installed cwm from rom manager), but failed to install, keeps on saying installation aborted, even with gapps fixer that's why I wasn't able to install the zip. or does it have to be flashed usig odin(mobile)?

For install my mod's reboot into recovery, flash the 1.0CWM.zip file and then with the touch recovery flash the mod that you want

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

haramizuki
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaboWinter View Post
For install my mod's reboot into recovery, flash the 1.0CWM.zip file and then with the touch recovery flash the mod that you want

tried flashing it on stock recovery but it says E:Signature verification failed, installation aborted.

What to do?

GaboWinter
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by haramizuki View Post
tried flashing it on stock recovery but it says E:Signature verification failed, installation aborted.

What to do?
That sounds like a bad download, please try to download again and flash it from touch recovery

The Following User Says Thank You to GaboWinter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

haramizuki
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaboWinter View Post
That sounds like a bad download, please try to download again and flash it from touch recovery

FIXED! Thank you!

I downloaded the file straight from my phone's browser (Opera).

The bad download was from my Mac, then I tried transferring the file thru wifi transfer pro.

westcrip
Old
(Last edited by westcrip; 30th March 2012 at 03:16 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9,944

DONATE TO ME
guys be ready for v1.1 XXLPE FULL MODDED OFFİCİAL İCS .AOSP T9DİALLER STATUS BAR SETTİNGS SİYAH KERNEL 3B7 FAST AS HURRİCANE.. MOST AMAZİNG İCS COMİNG UP AS SOON AS POSSİBLE STAY TUNED....

The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to westcrip For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aokp, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, resurrection remix