FORUMS

Battery Life Guide Helps You Get More out of Your Device

Battery life is a primary concern when it comes to smartphones these days, and … more

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

GT-I9100 [Development] Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5 [14/06/09]

12th April 2012, 12:30 PM |#20871  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
i can install v 1.3 at v 1.2 ?
 
 
12th April 2012, 12:32 PM |#20872  
vegeta1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag DELHI
Thanks Meter: 6,126
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun90

u r welcome pal

front cam working ??

i guess siyah is causing this issue
12th April 2012, 12:32 PM |#20873  
corts.mike's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali1996

i can install v 1.3 at v 1.2 ?

Yep. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
12th April 2012, 12:33 PM |#20874  
Sun90's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag MYSORE - KARNATAKA - INDIA
Thanks Meter: 8,840
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali1996

i can install v 1.3 at v 1.2 ?

u can install v1.3 over 1.2 just follow the procedure's for installation on the main post
12th April 2012, 12:33 PM |#20875  
Senior Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Question
One issue...

When I turn on the battery saving options in rom configuration my internet connection doesn't work...when tick "turn off in stand by" and I open for example gmail then it works short and then it turns off till I turn it on again in settings.

Also the lockscreen options don't work for me.

Anyone with the same problems or even a solution?

Anyway...West...very great work! THX!!!!!


PS: It would be great to find a solution for haptic feedback...that u can turn it lower
12th April 2012, 12:33 PM |#20876  
Chairmansaab's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amritsar
Thanks Meter: 129
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yulaws

Try battery calibration

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Galaxy SII use other way to calibrate battery

You have to reset fuel gauge chip.

Download extweaks app from Play store and reset Fuel guage chip in MISC
12th April 2012, 12:34 PM |#20877  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Hey guys, anyway to adjust vibration intensity?
I remember there is this option in V1.1 if i am not wrong.


And hw do you guys overcome turning off screen with out pressing power button?
I used screen off app but the screen turns on by itself soon after activating it.

Thank you
12th April 2012, 12:34 PM |#20878  
Sun90's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag MYSORE - KARNATAKA - INDIA
Thanks Meter: 8,840
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegeta1

front cam working ??

i guess siyah is causing this issue

yes first time it will fc then its ok from second time onwards
12th April 2012, 12:37 PM |#20879  
PatrickWu's Avatar
Senior Member
A corner of the world
Thanks Meter: 353
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet1981

One issue...

When I turn on the battery saving options in rom configuration my internet connection doesn't work...when tick "turn off in stand by" and I open for example gmail then it works short and then it turns off till I turn it on again in settings.

Also the lockscreen options don't work for me.

Anyone with the same problems or even a solution?

Anyway...West...very great work! THX!!!!!


PS: It would be great to find a solution for haptic feedback...that u can turn it lower

What lockscreen options doesn't work, weather or lockscreen wallpaper?

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Westcrip's latest ICS
12th April 2012, 12:38 PM |#20880  
Mr.Greg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,439
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwwr

Hey guys, anyway to adjust vibration intensity?
I remember there is this option in V1.1 if i am not wrong.


And hw do you guys overcome turning off screen with out pressing power button?
I used screen off app but the screen turns on by itself soon after activating it.

Thank you

1.Use ex tweaks app to play with vibrate intensity.
2.Like you I'm using screen off app and work fine. Try uninstall then install back screen off app.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, resurrection remix
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes