Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Do you want me to settle resurrection ics thread to orginal development section?
YES 814 55.60%
NO 650 44.40%
Voters: 1464. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

GT-I9100 [Development] Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5 [14/06/09]

OP westcrip

29th April 2012, 11:41 PM   |  #27191  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Thanks Westcrip!

I came from many sammy ICS roms and will saw I really like 1.7!

Used to enjoy the previous roms before you went 4.0.4

But you are doing a great Rom yet again!
29th April 2012, 11:45 PM   |  #27192  
Zoozle86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 228
 
798 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by felixg123

my Google Music player keeps force closing....how do I get it working again? cache and data clearing doesn't work, neither does fixing permissions or reflashing... when i go to file explorer i don't have the option to 'Re-install' just 'install' and that doesn't work

Hi
Realy ,the last thing i want to be is rude.
But i answered 10-15 to this question. Yes they was different.
Fc /missing calc.apk
Fc / missing store.apk
Fc / missing message.apk
Again again again and again
Guys Please Read the god damn FAQ.
I and some others know the solution.but its realy annoying.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Last edited by Zoozle86; 29th April 2012 at 11:50 PM.
29th April 2012, 11:46 PM   |  #27193  
mrachni's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade (Serbia)
Thanks Meter: 96
 
603 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
I just want to share my battery experience with stock kernel.

15 hours 45 min with GPS on 30% of time and i am now on 50% of battery.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
29th April 2012, 11:46 PM   |  #27194  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberboob

Not sure if know what you mean?? Doc is in Apex settings... but change night clock color in dock, etc?? *confused*

Sorry, I was meaning there used to be a menu item in settings called dock. This was actually when you place your phone in the genuine dock on your desk it activates a clock on the screen, and also you can hook up external speakers to the dock so headphone Jack not required.

In this settings menu you could enable speakers, and when in 'clock' you could press menu and get an option to change colour of the night clock. This is the clock that is displayed as soon as you put the phone in the dock.

Hope this helps, sorry should have said it was not the dock on homescreen.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
29th April 2012, 11:50 PM   |  #27195  
Pigmachine's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,321
 
2,714 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by felixg123

I liked iTunes on my old iPhone and could get along with Google Music too...to me WinAmp looks too much like a clunky windows media player, same with doubletwist really...is there one that looks pretty sleek or copies iTunes?

Itunes is the devils own creation! I have never hated a program more than that in my (help idiots with their Ipads) part of my life!

And if you check out the organization of things in winamp VS the stock ICS player there is no doubt in who comes out on top!
29th April 2012, 11:51 PM   |  #27196  
GaboWinter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Kadath - R'lyeh Likes: Caffeine / Whisky
Thanks Meter: 9,439
 
8,043 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanhdean

Sorry, I was meaning there used to be a menu item in settings called dock. This was actually when you place your phone in the genuine dock on your desk it activates a clock on the screen, and also you can hook up external speakers to the dock so headphone Jack not required.

In this settings menu you could enable speakers, and when in 'clock' you could press menu and get an option to change colour of the night clock. This is the clock that is displayed as soon as you put the phone in the dock.

Hope this helps, sorry should have said it was not the dock on homescreen.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

The dock settings can't be ported to AOKP yet

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
29th April 2012, 11:54 PM   |  #27197  
m@ch3's Avatar
Member
Flag SLC
Thanks Meter: 11
 
91 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigmachine

Tried mxplayer? Free from market

yes but right now I'm with mobo player since there is no other player that will play 1080p,most players will do 720p with some frameskips like mobo so, really there is no player like the stock one, I've done a deep search on the subject unless you guys know other player that will do the same as stock pleaaaase let me know,so far I don't know if such thing exists.
30th April 2012, 12:02 AM   |  #27198  
Pigmachine's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,321
 
2,714 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@ch3

yes but right now I'm with mobo player since there is no other player that will play 1080p,most players will do 720p with some frameskips like mobo so, really there is no player like the stock one, I've done a deep search on the subject unless you guys know other player that will do the same as stock pleaaaase let me know,so far I don't know if such thing exists.

Just a silly question.. why would you want to watch a 1080 movie on your phone? Did your computer spontaneously set it self on fire?

Not to be sarcastic.. just curious?
30th April 2012, 12:07 AM   |  #27199  
corts.mike's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
106 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Can you able to install dropbox? Mine says its not compatible. I changed the lcd density to 184. Is that the reason why i cant download it?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
30th April 2012, 12:09 AM   |  #27200  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
106 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoozle86

Hi
Realy ,the last thing i want to be is rude.
But i answered 10-15 to this question. Yes they was different.
Fc /missing calc.apk
Fc / missing store.apk
Fc / missing message.apk
Again again again and again
Guys Please Read the god damn FAQ.
I and some others know the solution.but its realy annoying.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

I do not understand....I looked at the FAQ and only see about replacing the GApps with the 1.4 lot...tbh i don't really want to do that as i had the play store error from 1.4 to 1.7 and its only just fixed itself....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, resurrection remix
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes