FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

GT-I9100 [Development] Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5 [14/06/09]

16th May 2012, 10:03 PM |#31961  
Senior Member
Flag Craiova
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Anyone have any idea why the "Search this thread" box has disappeared?
 
 
16th May 2012, 10:04 PM |#31962  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Impatience
16th May 2012, 10:05 PM |#31963  
thrllr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Aargh damn. Im off to work in 45 min so unless its up real soon, ill be downloading via 3g :( such a slow process via 3g. LOL oh well id rather wait to have issues ironed out then have to read a million posts/ questions for an issue that is known and telling west to fix it. The man is only human..... Isn't he? Lmao

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
16th May 2012, 10:05 PM |#31964  
Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth25

Anyone have any idea why the "Search this thread" box has disappeared?

I think because search is currently unavailable here at xda
16th May 2012, 10:06 PM |#31965  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusufjee

I will wait until everyone has tested and found bugs. I am happy with current version

Quick question. I want to see my music in folder view. Is there a way to do that or an app for that. I have always arranged my music in folders and thats how i play them in my computer also. I dont like the clutter of artists/album views.

So any suggestions on this?[COLOR="Silver"]

Standard music player app. It's a bit buggy and such but it works

Who developed that app btw? Was it westcrip or someone else?
The Following User Says Thank You to Frozenthunder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2012, 10:06 PM |#31966  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrllr

Aargh damn. Im off to work in 45 min so unless its up real soon, ill be downloading via 3g :( such a slow process via 3g. LOL oh well id rather wait to have issues ironed out then have to read a million posts/ questions for an issue that is known and telling west to fix it. The man is only human..... Isn't he? Lmao

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

cant be!! have a good day at work man, ive been waiting all night now the suns up, ****!!
The Following User Says Thank You to mytatsrsick For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2012, 10:07 PM |#31967  
Spyr0s's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 884
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth25

Anyone have any idea why the "Search this thread" box has disappeared?

blame samsung
16th May 2012, 10:07 PM |#31968  
BuzzFuzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Split - Croatia
Thanks Meter: 169
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusufjee

I will wait until everyone has tested and found bugs. I am happy with current version

Quick question. I want to see my music in folder view. Is there a way to do that or an app for that. I have always arranged my music in folders and thats how i play them in my computer also. I dont like the clutter of artists/album views.

So any suggestions on this?

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------


I think this is the only thing i am not happy about in all these custom ROMS. Camera app is very mediocre. I was hoping someone will try to improve it and bring it up to the standards of stock samsung camera app.

Cheers dude
The Following User Says Thank You to BuzzFuzz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2012, 10:09 PM |#31969  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Also where's the changelog?
16th May 2012, 10:10 PM |#31970  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
make a playlist or a few of them!!

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthunder

Also where's the changelog?

it will probably go up when the rom does
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, resurrection remix
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes