Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,492 Members 39,434 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you want me to settle resurrection ics thread to orginal development section?
YES 814 55.60%
NO 650 44.40%
Voters: 1464. You may not vote on this poll

GT-I9100 [Development] Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5 [14/06/09]

Tip us?

Pigmachine
Old
Thanks Meter 1321
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0ner View Post
Yeah I love it too, fast, stable, beautiful, highly customizable and the most important thing for me not too bloated with useless crap
I'd call google+ ,fliptop, strangely working music fx and polaris office bloatware.. but that is since I don't use it. it should be separate downloas for polaris, fliptop and an alternative to not install music FX. And google+ should be downloaded from the play store!

Not considering this rom bloatware, (since I tried out ICS stock yesterday, I almost cried!) but I think those programs should be optional!
The Following User Says Thank You to Pigmachine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GaboWinter
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigmachine View Post
At least one more http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=10182

Low count of Swedes here too, strangely enough? We use to be curious and don't give stock installs much credit!
I'm the only active Mexican on the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timppppa View Post
Since Hydro ROM is dead, i'm looking for a new and good ROM. Does this have transparent status bar?
Well it's possible set transparency from ROM control, but honestly i'm never try it

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2

onebyside
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigmachine View Post
*brr* that was scary . real person knocked on my door! And tried to trick me into making a change on my broadband and mobilephone... i hate real people!

I even had to put my pants on for that encounter!
LMFAO
TFP 201
S4
The Following User Says Thank You to onebyside For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pigmachine
Old
Thanks Meter 1321
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaboWinter View Post
I'm the only active Mexican on the thread

Well it's possible set transparency from ROM control, but honestly i'm never try it

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
Don't make a run for the border.. or we Have now Mexican at all! (like who's gonna run over the border with their current economy)!
The Following User Says Thank You to Pigmachine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

quijote1
Old
Thanks Meter 875
BEATS AUDIO
Hey guys,
For a while we were talking about Beats Audio. I'm wondering why we even need this. Sure it provides audio equalization for people who are too ignorant to use a regular equalizer. But that's not us!
So does this app actually do anything that we can't do with an equalizer?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Dr. Ketan 4.4.2 ND3
Stock kernel
Apex Launcher

Pigmachine
Old
Thanks Meter 1321

Wierdest isp in the world! And I pay for 20/20

Good for keeping you ratio good thou

SilencerOfLambs
Old
Thanks Meter 1133

DONATE TO ME
@pigmachine..

Talking of Swedes..been thinking of asking you..Would you by any chance be aware of the Swedish Death Metal scene ? (or the metal scene in general)..As i am a huge fan of SDM.. And metal in general..(Black,Death,Thrash)

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by quijote1 View Post
BEATS AUDIO
Hey guys,
For a while we were talking about Beats Audio. I'm wondering why we even need this. Sure it provides audio equalization for people who are too ignorant to use a regular equalizer. But that's not us!
So does this app actually do anything that we can't do with an equalizer?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
I dunno whether its my sennheisers but i really do get a major boost with beats(musicFX) turned on than with dsp manager.

JoeyMorte
Old
Thanks Meter 5
i solved the 3g problem just reboot the phone and its done, by the way gabo im mexican too

Pigmachine
Old
Thanks Meter 1321
Quote:
Originally Posted by raja.7k View Post
@pigmachine..

Talking of Swedes..been thinking of asking you..Would you by any chance be aware of the Swedish Death Metal scene ? (or the metal scene in general)..As i am a huge fan of SDM.. And metal in general..(Black,Death,Thrash)

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

I dunno whether its my sennheisers but i really do get a major boost with beats(musicFX) turned on than with dsp manager.
I were totally sold to black metal when (the not Swedish band) Venom released their possessed album. But nowadays the Norwegians have taken over most of the Nordic scene http://youtu.be/T9pa3rIIwZs And I found Skinny Puppy, after that.. since then time have stopped in my mind.. everything new is bad .. as long as it isn't a Skinny Puppy sideproject!

schnuffdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 85
venom ftw!
chronos, manthas, abbadon (afair... )

...mobile! :)
http://www.google.de/nexus/images/gallery/n4-5.jpg

The Following User Says Thank You to schnuffdroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aokp, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, resurrection remix