Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,988 Members 44,665 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you want me to settle resurrection ics thread to orginal development section?
YES 814 55.60%
NO 650 44.40%
Voters: 1464. You may not vote on this poll

GT-I9100 [Development] Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5 [14/06/09]

Tip us?

GaboWinter
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9437
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartito View Post
hi,
in 1.4 i'm not capable to set lockscreen wallpaper different to the desktop wallpaper.
the lockscreen wallpaper is showed using the desktop wallpaper even if i set to other.
Are you setting the wall from Settings - ROM Control - Lockscreen - Choose lockscreen wallpaper??

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2

SoulTerrox
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaboWinter View Post

What error cause? Also it is something related to Siyah you look on the thread of Gokhanmoral yet?

It's something related with newer cm9 versions, but not all have this issue.. I hope 3.1 will be released soon

Tapatapatalked from my SGS II
Device: GT-9100i & GT-9300
ROM: Resurrection Remix
Kernel: Fluxxi

Pigmachine
Old
(Last edited by Pigmachine; 21st April 2012 at 12:19 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1321
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulTerrox View Post
It's something related with newer cm9 versions, but not all have this issue.. I hope 3.1 will be released soon

Tapatapatalked from my SGS II
3.1 will support CM9 Nighty's 'file system' Where we in Ressurection, will (temporarily )loose our titanium backups, our apex backups, and where the default USB connect will be to our external sd-card.

RC6 will be updated to support our current configuration. Thats why I asked the question http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=23875

Mo.shishani
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default No Data Connection

Originally Posted by Mo.shishani
Hi All
Help Please.
reference to my Post # 23389 below;

""Originally Posted by Mo.shishani
HELP Guys,
need an urgent assistance as i have upgraded yesterday from 1.3 to 1.4 and lost data connection.

i have upgraded and flashed the ROM twice without a wipe to restore data connection and then did the full wipe as instructed in the FAQ and even flashed the modem but all failed restoring my data connection.

i have called my service provide 3 times and each time they send me the APN settings but i do not receive them. i have inserted them manually also but with no Luck.

Am i missing something
i believe i have used all the tricks in the book
Any suggestions???
it seems flashing back to V1.1 is the only solution here? can i have the detailed flashing steps for v1.1?""

therefore i have restored my phone to V1.1 by flashing a backup were my data connection was restored normally. i have tested data connection for one day without any issue ...and now i decided to flash back to V1.4 using the extended installation steps also i have backed up my APN setting from V1.1 using the APN Utility app but still WAS NOT Able To Restore APN Settings....

i had to Manually configure APN Setting for more than 5 times and each time could not save them...until may be the 6th time i managed to have them saved but also this did not work (Still no connection).

i am out of tricks and desperate to have this one up and running as going back to previous versions is a really a downgrade...

i didnt notice any other problem except that when you scroll left and right the background wallpaper Lags

Appreciate your Support
------------------------
Update;
1- I have flashed Thoravukk 2.28 kernel and no changes
2- I have flashed another modem (KE7) and no changes

I have noticed that another Jordanian/having same service provider (Orange) have reported the same problem
--------------------------------------------
Just to let every body know especially those who reported similar inability to establish data connection, i would report that i was not able to restore my data connection on v1.4 and that i have tried so many things as explained above with no luck and finally gave up.

i have restored my v1.1 back up were my data and wifi connection is perfectly working... any way if someone with similar issue found a solution please PM me.

would like to thank all of you who contributed with suggestions especially Gabowinter
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900
ROM:Stock N900XXUBMJ1
Kernel: Stock
Baseband:N900XXUBMI2

Previous Phones: HD2, Samsung Galaxy SII, S3, Note II
The Following User Says Thank You to Mo.shishani For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

john3166
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Can i use Siyah kernel on 1.4 ?

suadt
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3166 View Post
Yes. You can.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

GaboWinter
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9437
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3166 View Post
Yes

GaboWinter
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo.shishani View Post
Originally Posted by Mo.shishani
Hi All
Help Please.
reference to my Post # 23389 below;

""Originally Posted by Mo.shishani
HELP Guys,
need an urgent assistance as i have upgraded yesterday from 1.3 to 1.4 and lost data connection.

i have upgraded and flashed the ROM twice without a wipe to restore data connection and then did the full wipe as instructed in the FAQ and even flashed the modem but all failed restoring my data connection.

i have called my service provide 3 times and each time they send me the APN settings but i do not receive them. i have inserted them manually also but with no Luck.

Am i missing something
i believe i have used all the tricks in the book
Any suggestions???
it seems flashing back to V1.1 is the only solution here? can i have the detailed flashing steps for v1.1?""

therefore i have restored my phone to V1.1 by flashing a backup were my data connection was restored normally. i have tested data connection for one day without any issue ...and now i decided to flash back to V1.4 using the extended installation steps also i have backed up my APN setting from V1.1 using the APN Utility app but still WAS NOT Able To Restore APN Settings....

i had to Manually configure APN Setting for more than 5 times and each time could not save them...until may be the 6th time i managed to have them saved but also this did not work (Still no connection).

i am out of tricks and desperate to have this one up and running as going back to previous versions is a really a downgrade...

i didnt notice any other problem except that when you scroll left and right the background wallpaper Lags

Appreciate your Support
------------------------
Update;
1- I have flashed Thoravukk 2.28 kernel and no changes
2- I have flashed another modem (KE7) and no changes

I have noticed that another Jordanian/having same service provider (Orange) have reported the same problem
--------------------------------------------
Just to let every body know especially those who reported similar inability to establish data connection, i would report that i was not able to restore my data connection on v1.4 and that i have tried so many things as explained above with no luck and finally gave up.

i have restored my v1.1 back up were my data and wifi connection is perfectly working... any way if someone with similar issue found a solution please PM me.

would like to thank all of you who contributed with suggestions especially Gabowinter
No problem man, I'm feel bad because the problem it's still there but i trust that in v1.5 you can back to the latest release

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaboWinter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pigmachine
Old
(Last edited by Pigmachine; 21st April 2012 at 01:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1321
Build Build 33 Of AOKP out!

Lets start the countdown

( http://forum.aokp.co/page/releases/_/build-33-r18 )
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pigmachine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GaboWinter
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigmachine View Post
Build Build 33 Of AOKP out!

Lets start the countdown

( http://forum.aokp.co/page/releases/_/build-33-r18 )
And someone would be very happy because the issue with the lockscreen wallpaper and unlock pattern it's fixed!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaboWinter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aokp, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, resurrection remix