Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,925 Members 52,532 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you want me to settle resurrection ics thread to orginal development section?
YES 814 55.60%
NO 650 44.40%
Voters: 1464. You may not vote on this poll

GT-I9100 [Development] Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5 [14/06/09]

Tip us?
 
darkgoon3r96
Old
#24601  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 114
Posts: 488
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzollo View Post
@Chairmansaab: you've removed me all doubts in a bounch of minutes ahah!! Thank you very much

For the kinetic scrolling I think I'm gonna opening a bug to AOKP team.



Syiah Kernel at the moment is quite a bit insecure, personally I'll be waiting for a more stable version. I've had your problem too, just do the wipes, install the version of this Rom you prefer and leave the default kernel! You will be able to access sdcard again
Its actually not, he removed the Korean sources completely and switched back to Samsung update 4 which he was using all this time, which people report is completely safe

Whatever suits you though

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Please press the thanks button if I helped you



Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100
Custom ROM: WanamLite v4.1
Kernel Testing: RedPill v0.7
Battery: Stock
HyDrOG3N-ICS 18.04 + Stock + Thoravukk 2.41 + Siyah 3.1.2 - RESULTS
Resurrection v1.4 + Stock - RESULTS
 
Mr.Greg
Old
#24602  
Mr.Greg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5434
Posts: 6,397
Join Date: Sep 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanic123 View Post
Anyone know how to get flash websites working? I cant get certain apps from the market since 4.04 update from 4.03. Google play says your phone is incompatible.

Lastly. I pit the micro SD on my computer and formatted it. My phone can't see it any more. Is it the file system I got wrong? I guess ntfs is non android.

Love 1.5 westcrip.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Did you change DPI?
 
GaboWinter
Old
#24603  
GaboWinter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9437
Posts: 8,043
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kadath - R'lyeh Likes: Caffeine / Whisky
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanic123 View Post
Anyone know how to get flash websites working? I cant get certain apps from the market since 4.04 update from 4.03. Google play says your phone is incompatible.

Lastly. I pit the micro SD on my computer and formatted it. My phone can't see it any more. Is it the file system I got wrong? I guess ntfs is non android.

Love 1.5 westcrip.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
For your SD you search under emmc? Because it's now on that location not on external_sd...

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to GaboWinter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Chairmansaab
Old
#24604  
Chairmansaab's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 459
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Amritsar
Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzollo View Post
@Chairmansaab: you've removed me all doubts in a bounch of minutes ahah!! Thank you very much

For the kinetic scrolling I think I'm gonna opening a bug to AOKP team.



Syiah Kernel at the moment is quite a bit insecure, personally I'll be waiting for a more stable version. I've had your problem too, just do the wipes, install the version of this Rom you prefer and leave the default kernel! You will be able to access sdcard again
Let me know, I will support Just pm me the link.

Galaxy SII with Neatrom JB and Apolo's kernel -- Smooth as Butter

" God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Can you please donate me one?

Press Thanks if my post is helpful

Install dropbox from my referrel link , We will both get 500mb FREE!
 
nadimac
Old
#24605  
nadimac's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 99
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: B/quilla
Question Stock room!

anyone know where I find the stock room 1.5
3.0.15-cm-dirty g3e89938
Koudelka @ nathive 1
smp preempt .... ...... ..... 2012

this is the stock? 1
where I can find, the siyha kernel? 2
vibration still can not be configured? 3
 
karimas
Old
#24606  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 165
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Beirut
hey ,

i've noticed something weird , in the video recording the 1080p mode zooms the picture automatically. when you compare it to all the others , including 720p, the image is very different (size wise) can anyone confirm this?

and is this a bug? or a known issue?
Galaxy S II
Resurrection ICS Remix v2.2
CM9 kernel
 
Chairmansaab
Old
#24607  
Chairmansaab's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 459
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Amritsar
Quote:
Originally Posted by karimas View Post
hey ,

i've noticed something weird , in the video recording the 1080p mode zooms the picture automatically. when you compare it to all the others , including 720p, the image is very different (size wise) can anyone confirm this?

and is this a bug? or a known issue?
It's normal. It zooms a bit when it goes into 1080p.

Galaxy SII with Neatrom JB and Apolo's kernel -- Smooth as Butter

" God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Can you please donate me one?

Press Thanks if my post is helpful

Install dropbox from my referrel link , We will both get 500mb FREE!
 
GaboWinter
Old
#24608  
GaboWinter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9437
Posts: 8,043
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kadath - R'lyeh Likes: Caffeine / Whisky
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadimac View Post
anyone know where I find the stock room 1.5
3.0.15-cm-dirty g3e89938
Koudelka @ nathive 1
smp preempt .... ...... ..... 2012

this is the stock? 1
where I can find, the siyha kernel? 2
vibration still can not be configured? 3
1. Yes that's the stock one

2. On www.gokhanmoral.com

3. No by default, yes with Siyah and ExTweaks combo

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
 
JoNAsOS3
Old
#24609  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 62
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by karimas View Post
hey ,

i've noticed something weird , in the video recording the 1080p mode zooms the picture automatically. when you compare it to all the others , including 720p, the image is very different (size wise) can anyone confirm this?

and is this a bug? or a known issue?
Known issue, happens even on stock samsung roms, and other phones Has something to do with the limitations of the sensors and the camera hardware I think.
 
karimas
Old
#24610  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 165
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairmansaab View Post
It's normal. It zooms a bit when it goes into 1080p.
it's actually more than "a bit" and it's not normal , the stock ROM didn't do that and all the other phones don't either...
Galaxy S II
Resurrection ICS Remix v2.2
CM9 kernel

The Following User Says Thank You to karimas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aokp, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, resurrection remix
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes