FORUMS

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

GT-I9100 [Development] Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5 [14/06/09]

23rd April 2012, 05:19 PM |#24631  
Mr.Greg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,439
 
Donate to Me
More
Dunno if was posted, but new build of gapps is out on 22.04.2012. Has some minor changes.
 
 
23rd April 2012, 05:21 PM |#24632  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Can someone explain me how to change folder where screenshots are saved?

Thanks in advance.
23rd April 2012, 05:21 PM |#24633  
Chairmansaab's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amritsar
Thanks Meter: 129
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mekhonte

Please please please
go back to superuser again! SuperSU is the cause of so many force closes and lags.
In the first days of siyah v3 gokhan tried super SU but soon he gave up and went back too superuser.
Today i spent several hours to update to 1.5 over 1.4 but no luck.after all of the struggle i found out the problem happens when i flash missing apps which includes super SU

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Why don't you simply install Super user from market ?

Delete Supersu from /system/app

just place Super user in /system/app then !!
23rd April 2012, 05:25 PM |#24634  
GaboWinter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Kadath
Thanks Meter: 9,458
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mekhonte

Please please please
go back to superuser again! SuperSU is the cause of so many force closes and lags.
In the first days of siyah v3 gokhan tried super SU but soon he gave up and went back too superuser.
Today i spent several hours to update to 1.5 over 1.4 but no luck.after all of the struggle i found out the problem happens when i flash missing apps which includes super SU

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Did you try with Stock kernel or Thoravukk? Because i'm not have any trouble with Super Su

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 05:25 PM |#24635  
mitsos89's Avatar
Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Is there a change in the number of supported Wireless Channels in 1.5?
In the previous editions i could connect to channel 13 in my Wi-Fi 802.11n network but now i can connect in channel 11 (and there are also other wifis in the same channels form neighbors).
Any way to fix this?

TIA
23rd April 2012, 05:26 PM |#24636  
GaboWinter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Kadath
Thanks Meter: 9,458
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKo90

Can someone explain me how to change folder where screenshots are saved?

Thanks in advance.

There none setting to do that, it's change some things at system level, unless you do with some app or something else that includes that option



Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 05:27 PM |#24637  
Mr.Greg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,439
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKo90

Can someone explain me how to change folder where screenshots are saved?

Thanks in advance.

Just curios, why you want to change?
23rd April 2012, 05:28 PM |#24638  
GaboWinter's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Kadath
Thanks Meter: 9,458
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsos89

Is there a change in the number of supported Wireless Channels in 1.5?
In the previous editions i could connect to channel 13 in my Wi-Fi 802.11n network but now i can connect in channel 11 (and there are also other wifis in the same channels form neighbors).
Any way to fix this?

TIA

Wes told me that the support for wi fi it's full, did you install with all the wipes???

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 05:28 PM |#24639  
ifentanez's Avatar
Member
Flag 2506′28″N 5508′15″E
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 078gregory

Pull out battery, then put it back. If doesn't boot, you're doing something wrong.

Tried... And doesn't work
23rd April 2012, 05:31 PM |#24640  
Junior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Exclamation
I have a guestion... The SMS app on this ROM i kind of strange and i'd like to have a new version (4.0.4) but with the SMS keyboard from the verison 1.0. How can i do that?


Thanx.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, resurrection remix
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes