Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,049 Members 40,673 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you want me to settle resurrection ics thread to orginal development section?
YES 814 55.60%
NO 650 44.40%
Voters: 1464. You may not vote on this poll

GT-I9100 [Development] Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5 [14/06/09]

Tip us?

astrogambit78
Old
Thanks Meter 1211

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberboob View Post
here's a couple quick more styles of the wallpaper I made last night (if anyone cares to use):
frosted glass look

and freaky pink for you tootie fruities lol

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Pretty quiet today/tonight. That's a good sign I think lol
thats awesome dude good work

maybe they are just too high on the beauty of Remix

or just asleep...
"The best engineer and master of your phone is you"
- Sun90

The Following User Says Thank You to astrogambit78 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xytherion
Old
Thanks Meter 1
great rom!
but im wondering why people can't recieve my messages that i have sent to them. i switched my sim card to a nokia 5800, tried sending, and they have recieved my messages
The Following User Says Thank You to xytherion For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cyberboob
Old
Thanks Meter 386
lol that's good astrogambit. Normally I come here and have a lot more reading to do to see what's going on. Today just needed to read 10 pages lol.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xytherion View Post
great rom!
but im wondering why people can't recieve my messages that i have sent to them. i switched my sim card to a nokia 5800, tried sending, and they have recieved my messages
Did you come from another ROM or something? I don't have any problems sending msgs (tested last night and this morning).

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Does it show your carrier? There is a signal and all?
If you need help, check the FAQ first for whatever ROM you're on. Then ask questions.

shadowcaster666
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Phone crash when charging

Hey guys, i have done a few searches and cant see any other post with this issue so here goes

It seems that when my phone is on charge it has i high chance of going into a sleep of death.
I plugged the phone in last night and when i went to use it a few minutes later it would not wake. I held the power button till it rebooted, it started up fine.

It crashed several more times in the next half hour basically every time i plug the charger in. Its not immediate if i plug in the charger and switch the phone off then back on a few seconds later then its ok. However if i leave the phone to charge for a few minutes when i come back its crashed.

I'm charging on USB at the moment, that seems to be ok.

The wall charger is a generic 1000mha i have never had this problem in the past.

Anyone else had this issue? (otherwise this ROM is just soooooo awesome )

cyberboob
Old
Thanks Meter 386
Nope, no issues here charging.
What version of the ROM were you on before? Or did you come from another ROM?

Have you tried pulling out your battery for a minute?
Did you do a full-wipe before installing?
What kernel are you using?
Have you tried reflashing?

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Well sorry peeps. I need to shower and go to a lunch meeting. Have a good/night.
If you need help, check the FAQ first for whatever ROM you're on. Then ask questions.

astrogambit78
Old
Thanks Meter 1211

DONATE TO ME
---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcaster666 View Post
Hey guys, i have done a few searches and cant see any other post with this issue so here goes

It seems that when my phone is on charge it has i high chance of going into a sleep of death.
I plugged the phone in last night and when i went to use it a few minutes later it would not wake. I held the power button till it rebooted, it started up fine.

It crashed several more times in the next half hour basically every time i plug the charger in. Its not immediate if i plug in the charger and switch the phone off then back on a few seconds later then its ok. However if i leave the phone to charge for a few minutes when i come back its crashed.

The wall charger is a generic 1000mha i have never had this problem in the past.

Woah never had that problem before, yeah i heard about the sleep of death (SOD), luckly, i haven't encountered that problem yet, sorry can't help u much...

btw, im using the stock charger.

help anyone... wake up guys... i think they're on deep sleep mode

you know we have different timezones ...

be patient....
"The best engineer and master of your phone is you"
- Sun90

GaboWinter
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9437
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcaster666 View Post

Well I don't have any issue like that, with which kernel are you and what version of Resurrection do you have?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2

xytherion
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberboob View Post
lol that's good astrogambit. Normally I come here and have a lot more reading to do to see what's going on. Today just needed to read 10 pages lol.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Did you come from another ROM or something? I don't have any problems sending msgs (tested last night and this morning).

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Does it show your carrier? There is a signal and all?
yes. signal is there, it shows my carrier, used ressurection since 1.5 and i did it on full wipe

shanman3us
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by xytherion View Post
great rom!
You may have to change your PDU number. I ran into that when I went to 1.5. I could receive SMS's but even though my phone said it sent the reply with the proper time stamp it was never received. If you just changed carriers then maybe that setting has to be added manually.

Check this out:

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/SMSC_Updates

Shanman

holyguyz
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Hi. Did anyone facing sudden blank screen problem, or auto off on 1.1 version? Quite often when i take out my sgs2 it just don't wake (maybe off already).

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100) Superb with
Resurrection Remix ICS AOKP Edition v2.7
- Android 4.0.4 - Build: IMM76I_RR - Baseband/Modem: I9100XXLPS - Kernel: Dorimanx v7.35 -
Impressive speed, stable and super fast GPS

History Problems/Issues on SGS2
Pink Camera Issue | Very Low Mic Volume (On Calls) | Camera Mechanism Sound | Easily Overheating | Display Issue

Tags
aokp, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, resurrection remix