Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,848 Members 37,382 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you want me to settle resurrection ics thread to orginal development section?
YES 814 55.60%
NO 650 44.40%
Voters: 1464. You may not vote on this poll

GT-I9100 [Development] Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5 [14/06/09]

Tip us?

Pigmachine
Old
Thanks Meter 1321
Quote:
Originally Posted by jav92 View Post
The issue I had is that whenever I tried to make a phone call I got a message "Phone calls not admitted", I coulnd't also receive calls... It happened yesterday but I dont know why... weird xd

Lo que me paso fue que cuando trataba de hacer una llamada o de recibir una me salia un mensaje que las llamadas no estaban admitidas, me paso ayer y no se porque...

ok, I think im gonna try it (tomorrow maybe)... I just follow the proccedure you said? (unroot with extweaks, install siyah, etc etc?)
..and to be sure uncheck the autoinstall root box too. Make a bookmark on the page you are at.

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Logged out for tonight

night all!

rdhalla
Old
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
So i rebooted my phone and on recieving a call, my phone didnt ring. The volumes were all high. No silent or vibration. Sound was on i am sure. Anyone had this issue? I read few pages back yesterday about ringtone issue... Any ideaS?
We are all story tellers night after night, But for even the most inartistic of us can still dream like masters.

Pigmachine
Old
(Last edited by Pigmachine; 30th May 2012 at 04:02 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1321
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhalla View Post
So i rebooted my phone and on recieving a call, my phone didnt ring. The volumes were all high. No silent or vibration. Sound was on i am sure. Anyone had this issue? I read few pages back yesterday about ringtone issue... Any ideaS?
Do you have a ringtone set in >settings>sound ? If so try to change volume once and see if it rings (if you have a second phone) or does it say unknown ringtone? then add a new ringtone. here are all the original ICS ringtones http://www.mediafire.com/?f5fwb6i3kfnohpo, if it have to be a custom one. (Ididn't wipe and still my favorite from ICS is staying as default.) /System/media/audio/ringtones/ rw r r

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

guess flashing worked... or you got bricked ..now I'm off to bed for the thrid time
The Following User Says Thank You to Pigmachine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sepharite
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Is there a patch to reverse mount points? I updated and my playlists are all messed up because it's looking for music in the SD rather than emmc.

bajee11
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 14957

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharite View Post
Is there a patch to reverse mount points? I updated and my playlists are all messed up because it's looking for music in the SD rather than emmc.
Did you try going into Settings>Storage press menu>Storage Configuration

|| AOKP Device Maintainer I9100/I9100G/I747(AT&T S3)

|| Android Open Kang Project I9100 | I9100G | I747

|| Vanilla RootBox JB AOKP I9100 | I9100G | I9300 | I747 | T999 | I535 | Nexus 4 | Nexus 7

|| Vanilla RootBox Support Thread I9100/I9100G | d2att/d2tmo/d2vzw

|| Follow RootBox on Twitter | Facebook | G+ | Github | RootBox Blog
The Following User Says Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

powermax91
Old
(Last edited by powermax91; 30th May 2012 at 04:15 AM.)
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharite View Post
go to setting > storage > (click menu) storage configuration > tick it if its untick and reboot

EDIT > damn i was slow
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) - Black Mist
Kernel: Perseus Alpha 19.1 - Philz 6.41.1 Recovery
First Rom: Omega v20
Second Rom: -
Modem: XXUFNC1
Mods: Wanam Xposed - ViPER4ANDROiD - Rom Switcher - Domination Theme
Other Devices: Samsung Galaxy S2

The Following User Says Thank You to powermax91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rdhalla
Old
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigmachine View Post
Do you have a ringtone set in >settings>sound ? If so try to change volume once and see if it rings (if you have a second phone) or does it say unknown ringtone? then add a new ringtone. here are all the original ICS ringtones http://www.mediafire.com/?f5fwb6i3kfnohpo, if it have to be a custom one. (Ididn't wipe and still my favorite from ICS is staying as default.) /System/media/audio/ringtones/ rw r r

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

guess flashing worked... or you got bricked ..now I'm off to bed for the thrid time
450 thanks
We are all story tellers night after night, But for even the most inartistic of us can still dream like masters.

The Following User Says Thank You to rdhalla For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GaboWinter
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9437
Good night community!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to GaboWinter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

powermax91
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigmachine View Post
Do you have a ringtone set in >settings>sound ? If so try to change volume once and see if it rings (if you have a second phone) or does it say unknown ringtone? then add a new ringtone. here are all the original ICS ringtones , if it have to be a custom one. (Ididn't wipe and still my favorite from ICS is staying as default.) /System/media/audio/ringtones/ rw r r

congratulation man for 450 thanks
you deserve it for being a patience helper

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaboWinter View Post
Good night community!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
good night, have a sweet dreams
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) - Black Mist
Kernel: Perseus Alpha 19.1 - Philz 6.41.1 Recovery
First Rom: Omega v20
Second Rom: -
Modem: XXUFNC1
Mods: Wanam Xposed - ViPER4ANDROiD - Rom Switcher - Domination Theme
Other Devices: Samsung Galaxy S2

romano19
Old
(Last edited by romano19; 30th May 2012 at 05:04 AM.)
Thanks Meter 46
Hi Guys!
Who can guide me to edit Contact.apk? Because I am a short fingers, so I want to move Backspace button in Dial to the bottom.
I tried overwriting the Contact.apk from Bezke's rom but failed . I think Weschip also edit contack.apk should not compatible (because I tried to copy file to the Paradoxxx's rom and success)
Srr for my bad english. tks

Tags
aokp, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, resurrection remix