Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Do you want me to settle resurrection ics thread to orginal development section?
YES 814 55.60%
NO 650 44.40%
Voters: 1464. You may not vote on this poll

GT-I9100 [Development] Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5 [14/06/09]

OP westcrip

30th May 2012, 04:45 AM   |  #38391  
Thanks Meter: 1,321

2,714 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jav92

The issue I had is that whenever I tried to make a phone call I got a message "Phone calls not admitted", I coulnd't also receive calls... It happened yesterday but I dont know why... weird xd

Lo que me paso fue que cuando trataba de hacer una llamada o de recibir una me salia un mensaje que las llamadas no estaban admitidas, me paso ayer y no se porque...

ok, I think im gonna try it (tomorrow maybe)... I just follow the proccedure you said? (unroot with extweaks, install siyah, etc etc?)

..and to be sure uncheck the autoinstall root box too. Make a bookmark on the page you are at.

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Logged out for tonight

night all!
30th May 2012, 04:48 AM   |  #38392  
android world
Thanks Meter: 70

506 posts
Donate to Me
So i rebooted my phone and on recieving a call, my phone didnt ring. The volumes were all high. No silent or vibration. Sound was on i am sure. Anyone had this issue? I read few pages back yesterday about ringtone issue... Any ideaS?
30th May 2012, 05:04 AM   |  #38393  
Thanks Meter: 1,321

2,714 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhalla

So i rebooted my phone and on recieving a call, my phone didnt ring. The volumes were all high. No silent or vibration. Sound was on i am sure. Anyone had this issue? I read few pages back yesterday about ringtone issue... Any ideaS?

Do you have a ringtone set in >settings>sound ? If so try to change volume once and see if it rings (if you have a second phone) or does it say unknown ringtone? then add a new ringtone. here are all the original ICS ringtones http://www.mediafire.com/?f5fwb6i3kfnohpo, if it have to be a custom one. (Ididn't wipe and still my favorite from ICS is staying as default.) /System/media/audio/ringtones/ rw r r

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

guess flashing worked... or you got bricked ..now I'm off to bed for the thrid time
Last edited by Pigmachine; 30th May 2012 at 05:02 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pigmachine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2012, 05:04 AM   |  #38394  
Thanks Meter: 31

664 posts
Is there a patch to reverse mount points? I updated and my playlists are all messed up because it's looking for music in the SD rather than emmc.
30th May 2012, 05:12 AM   |  #38395  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 14,957

4,404 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharite

Is there a patch to reverse mount points? I updated and my playlists are all messed up because it's looking for music in the SD rather than emmc.

Did you try going into Settings>Storage press menu>Storage Configuration
The Following User Says Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2012, 05:13 AM   |  #38396  
Thanks Meter: 83

305 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharite

go to setting > storage > (click menu) storage configuration > tick it if its untick and reboot

EDIT > damn i was slow
Last edited by powermax91; 30th May 2012 at 05:15 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to powermax91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2012, 05:14 AM   |  #38397  
android world
Thanks Meter: 70

506 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigmachine

Do you have a ringtone set in >settings>sound ? If so try to change volume once and see if it rings (if you have a second phone) or does it say unknown ringtone? then add a new ringtone. here are all the original ICS ringtones http://www.mediafire.com/?f5fwb6i3kfnohpo, if it have to be a custom one. (Ididn't wipe and still my favorite from ICS is staying as default.) /System/media/audio/ringtones/ rw r r

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

guess flashing worked... or you got bricked ..now I'm off to bed for the thrid time

450 thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to rdhalla For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2012, 05:18 AM   |  #38398  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Kadath - R'lyeh Likes: Caffeine / Whisky
Thanks Meter: 9,438

8,043 posts
More
Good night community!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to GaboWinter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2012, 05:20 AM   |  #38399  
Thanks Meter: 83

305 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigmachine

Do you have a ringtone set in >settings>sound ? If so try to change volume once and see if it rings (if you have a second phone) or does it say unknown ringtone? then add a new ringtone. here are all the original ICS ringtones , if it have to be a custom one. (Ididn't wipe and still my favorite from ICS is staying as default.) /System/media/audio/ringtones/ rw r r

congratulation man for 450 thanks
you deserve it for being a patience helper

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaboWinter

Good night community!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2

good night, have a sweet dreams
30th May 2012, 05:37 AM   |  #38400  
Thanks Meter: 68

707 posts
Hi Guys!
Who can guide me to edit Contact.apk? Because I am a short fingers, so I want to move Backspace button in Dial to the bottom.
I tried overwriting the Contact.apk from Bezke's rom but failed . I think Weschip also edit contack.apk should not compatible (because I tried to copy file to the Paradoxxx's rom and success)
Srr for my bad english. tks
Last edited by romano19; 30th May 2012 at 06:04 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, resurrection remix
Previous Thread Next Thread