View Poll Results: Do you want me to settle resurrection ics thread to orginal development section?
YES 814 55.60%
NO 650 44.40%
Voters: 1464. You may not vote on this poll

GT-I9100 [Development] Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5 [14/06/09]

OP westcrip

3rd August 2012, 11:10 AM   |  #62391  
Flag Brussel
Thanks Meter: 16

128 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jal2007

RR 3.01.
No second rom
kernel standard

same problem with bluetooth, music streaming not working, phone OK.

Thanks

Try Player Pro. I am with the v2.6.1 but with Apollo music player I can't have bluetooth streaming with my car but with player Pro it works
3rd August 2012, 11:11 AM   |  #62392  
Flag bognor regis west sussex
Thanks Meter: 59

462 posts
Ok so ive got logcat jus im not sure what im loolin at it said a whole lotta things in red all about beautiful widgets so ive uninstalled it. Sometines i get lockscreen null. Shall i post screen shot maybe point me in right direction?

RR2.6.1 2.6.8 dk no mods.
3rd August 2012, 11:30 AM   |  #62393  
Flag ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು-Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 320

1,324 posts
More
Got NET connected after a week today BTW I m going out I downloaded the RR 3.0.1.. I saw that it has a modem included...May i know is it automatically insatlled or ll it ask me?? I luv KI4 modem
3rd August 2012, 11:34 AM   |  #62394  
Thanks Meter: 21

128 posts
Battery Low
Very nice rom, this is my daily one, thank you!
But with JB i'm experiencing a HUGE battery life drain ( about 1% per minute with wifi on and navigating ) now I have to fully recharge my battery each day (2 days with version 2.6.1), that means the Rom now twice drains Juice. Please improve the battery life. I can't live without RRom and Jelly Bean.
I tried some other roms since JB is out and i find that AOSP notification bar and toggles is a real success, I don't want to enforce my opinion, But I really find it elegant, simple and doesn't need so much space. The icons also update with the phone state like 2G/3G switch or sound/vibrate/silent switch (not just a blue bar that appears when activated). The big and blue AOKP switches are really discusting me!
3rd August 2012, 11:37 AM   |  #62395  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 12

82 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilencerOfLambs

No I don't think so.RootBox is the only AOKP ROM which has implemented it.I am not on JB so dunno about RR yet,but for Ics Bajee implemented it in RootBox

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Woah! I was under the impression that HSPA+ is by default included in RR.. A quick search does confirm that you are right SilencerofLambs.. Some People have had success by altering the build.prop file.. I dont have have a HSPA+ network here in India so i cannot check for the same.. Anyone can shed more light on this?

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prashanthme

Got NET connected after a week today BTW I m going out I downloaded the RR 3.0.1.. I saw that it has a modem included...May i know is it automatically insatlled or ll it ask me?? I luv KI4 modem

You can always flash KI4 again after the first installation.. I dont think Aroma gives you an option to choose which modem you want..
3rd August 2012, 11:44 AM   |  #62396  
Thanks Meter: 7

64 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by segag

Woah! I was under the impression that HSPA+ is by default included in RR.. A quick search does confirm that you are right SilencerofLambs.. Some People have had success by altering the build.prop file.. I dont have have a HSPA+ network here in India so i cannot check for the same.. Anyone can shed more light on this?

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

You can always flash KI4 again after the first installation.. I dont think Aroma gives you an option to choose which modem you want..

in israel we have HSPA+ but for some reason it is not sowing up on the netbar I hope everything will be fixed next release BT problems & HSPA+ & system options

regards,
3rd August 2012, 11:45 AM   |  #62397  
Recognized Contributor
Flag MYSORE - KARNATAKA - INDIA
Thanks Meter: 8,818

6,923 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prashanthme

yes the modem (XXLPS by default) is installed automatically. later u can change it to the one (KI4) of ur choice.
3rd August 2012, 12:11 PM   |  #62398  
Thanks Meter: 26

703 posts
I like the YouTube that comes with the rom is there anyway for it to display the vids in HD on 3.0.1 jb rom

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
3rd August 2012, 12:32 PM   |  #62399  
Flag Bucaramanga
Thanks Meter: 10

88 posts
More
Hi mates, this ROM is amazing, i got 99%deepsleep with siyah. this is a nightly but very very advance work!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-08-03-06-23-53.jpg
Views:	582
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	1239111  
3rd August 2012, 12:43 PM   |  #62400  
Thanks Meter: 4

78 posts
Hello, I am using this rom for some months without any serious issues.

Now that I upgraded from version 2.6.1, I cannot boot. I followed the procedures exactly from the first page and then i did a clean installation, wipe data/factory reset etc. Then I installed the mod, then wiped dalvik cache, fixed permissions, wiped cache partition but I cannot boot, it stays on the resurrection remix logo. Can you help? Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, resurrection remix
Previous Thread Next Thread