Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,955 Members 52,742 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy S II Android Development

Tip us?

tjjensen23
Old
(Last edited by tjjensen23; 28th August 2011 at 12:28 PM.) Reason: Typo
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnRelevant View Post
Oh so people are morons for not knowing something you do? Great. I guess you can explain to the thread in detail how to set the timing on a 1929 Model A Ford, giving a detailed account on why the timing is different under what circumstances? Or if that's too hard, perhaps you can give a detailed explanation of why 2+2=4 (hint: it involves both philosophy and physics)?

Can't answer either of those off the top of your head? Wow, what an utter moron you are for not knowing. We should all relieve you of your keys RIGHT NOW to prevent you from hurting someone else with a car you clearly know nothing about, and perhaps ban you from ever using a calculator again.
In his defence we are on a phone forum. Specifically about development and not a car or maths forum.

also 2+2=4 cos my calculator says so
Xperia Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Sarcasm View Post
Personally, I love seeing your wife's name 10 times in my call log.
The Following User Says Thank You to tjjensen23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Hacre
Old
Senior Recognized Developer - Your Daddy
Thanks Meter 2,058

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Oh so people are morons for not knowing something you do? Great. I guess you can explain to the thread in detail how to set the timing on a 1929 Model A Ford, giving a detailed account on why the timing is different under what circumstances? Or if that's too hard, perhaps you can give a detailed explanation of why 2+2=4 (hint: it involves both philosophy and physics)?

Can't answer either of those off the top of your head? Wow, what an utter moron you are for not knowing. We should all relieve you of your keys RIGHT NOW to prevent you from hurting someone else with a car you clearly know nothing about, and perhaps ban you from ever using a calculator again.
I'm loving watching the username/post combo irony almost literally bounce out of the screen.

To indulge your ad hominem, no, not knowing something I know does not make you a moron. Being a moron makes you a moron. Incapable of helping oneself, bereft of common sense, you know, the criteria that makes anyone a moron really.

Anyone that thinks being a moron means you just don't know something are, well, idiots.
Ninpo

- @NinpoUK on Twitter - My SGS2 Kernel Sources

Donations are gratefully received and never required.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hacre For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

UnRelevant
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
I'm loving watching the username/post combo irony almost literally bounce out of the screen.

To indulge your ad hominem, no, not knowing something I know does not make you a moron. Being a moron makes you a moron. Incapable of helping oneself, bereft of common sense, you know, the criteria that makes anyone a moron really.

Anyone that thinks being a moron means you just don't know something are, well, idiots.
Point I make is that you're happy to treat others as morons for not knowing something you do. Does this make you, to use your own words, an idiot?
The Following User Says Thank You to UnRelevant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Hacre
Old
Senior Recognized Developer - Your Daddy
Thanks Meter 2,058

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Point I make is that you're happy to treat others as morons for not knowing something you do. Does this make you, to use your own words, an idiot?
I don't, though? Did you read my last post at all? Or do you just read a line or so then bash away at your keyboard creating nonsense?
Ninpo

- @NinpoUK on Twitter - My SGS2 Kernel Sources

Donations are gratefully received and never required.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hacre For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tbong777
Old
(Last edited by tbong777; 31st August 2011 at 01:16 AM.)
Thanks Meter 336
You guys who are so upset by Hacore's "literature" are not seeing the obvious. Hacore is obviously a wordsmith. He is developer who is also an artist. His prose is as well thought out, preconceived and rehashed same as his work.

I am sure those who insist on meeting up "publicly" with him will unfortunately be disappointed not witnessing the instant spewing of his "questionable" wit as forthcoming as the written word.

Some of us can appreciate that and understand it for what it is. Just move on and pass on both his science and art lest ye bust a vessel.
SMART PHONE TEST
ATT since before Cingular
Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100

PhoeniX ROM V17.0
XXUENB2 Android 4.3
Galaxy Tab 3 8
Previous - N82,N95-2,N95-4, N97 iPhone 3GS, Captivate, SGSII i9100, Note N7000,Tab 2 7 P3100, Nexus 7
Tombo7777 -Ebay
The Following User Says Thank You to tbong777 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

maw230
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Default U.S. Versions

Well, they've been announced with Sprint's coming first on 10/16. Does anyone have an idea on how easy it will be to port existing ROMs for the international version over to the stupid U.S. only's??
The Following User Says Thank You to maw230 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pathologo
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Ffs, that pseudo-smart babbling from that wannabe guy is disgusting me. Bah!
The Following User Says Thank You to pathologo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ntborg
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default Stock Sprint Kernal

Can someone please post the stock Sprint kernal or private msg me it. Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to ntborg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tjjensen23
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntborg View Post
Can someone please post the stock Sprint kernal or private msg me it. Thank you
y da hell would you necro this thread for that?
Xperia Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Sarcasm View Post
Personally, I love seeing your wife's name 10 times in my call log.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjjensen23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pulser_g2
Old
Developer Admin / Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 10,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjjensen23

y da hell would you necro this thread for that?
Closed to prevent idiots necro'ing further, as this one seems fairly dead

Having trouble getting an answer? | What is XDA about? | How to ask for help?

if [ $PM.incoming.type = $type.question.ROM.how_to_use ] || [ $PM.incoming.type = $type.question.ROM.silly_question ]; then mv $PM.incoming /.trash; PM.response($responsetype.ignore); $PM.sender.ignore_in_future=true; init.sequence($boy_who_cried_wolf); fi;

BTC: 1K2fpDsRHkirWmk3PKiqtzhVHKUJCWPWnN
PGP: 0x260F4FDEF258E3C4

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pulser_g2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe