JB is far gone as of now, but i still love what Samsung delivered with JB 4.1.2 on my beloved SII.
Dorimanx and Computoncio used to deliver regular builds with latest patches from Linux kernel and they managed to bring it to 3.15-rc2.
But now the project seems like dead.
This is my effort to keep it ticking till the point its possible for me. My intentions is not create any mess of builds, that may harm this evergreen xda community. The Credit still goes to the Original Developers.
If you have problems or if anything goes wrong, you can flash latest build by Computoncio
You can download from his official website:
ONLY FOR JB 4.1.2 Based Roms
I'm not responsible for bricked devices or wrong version flashing
You are using this kernel at your own responsibility
——— !!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!!!!! ———
This kernel include the following additional features:
* New Uber toolchain (4.9) 10-05-2015. Overall it feels smoother on it than linaro.
* SuperSU 2.46
* FPU corruption bugfix (aka music player fix)
* Package Parsing error fixed. There is an issue with the current Initramfs. I have reverted to older version (v98) of it.
Dorimanx (the real master of the kernel)
Gokhanmoral (Siyah Kernel)
Tungstwenty (On screen gestures addon)
Torvalds (Kernel 3.6.Y maintainer)
Computoncio (This Kernel)
cybernetus (This Kernel)
stelistcristi (Contents of this post)
Source code of the kernel can be found here:
I faced following issues when trying bring some new features.
2. I was trying to merge Linux mainline patches from latest version, but i need guidance here. Current Kernel is at 3.15-rc2 with 95% of the commits from mainline Linux kernel. If someone can guide which parts of patches are applied and other stuff, it would help.
3. Cron seems not working correctly due to older code in initiramfs. I'm looking into it.