BLN_MOD_zpstb1a1o5j.jpg

Disclaimer
Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Installation instructions

Code:
. Flash the zip in CM/TWRP recovery
. Install [URL="http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3765834&d=1464523671"]Synapse[/URL]
. Grant root access to Synapse
. Configure BLN as per your needs

Downloads & Changelog

#include <BLN_MOD.dl>

Video Review

BLN officially supported by Cyanogenmod

XDA:DevDB Information
BLN_MOD, Tool/Utility for the i9100

Contributors
arnab, the.gangster, Top_Fuel, RomanYukovsky
Source Code: https://github.com/kularny

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0.3
Stable Release Date: 2016-06-23

Created 2016-05-29
Last Updated 2016-06-22

Attachments

• Synapse.apk
    630.2 KB · Views: 3,950
Last edited:

arnab

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 1, 2007
Nagpur
I created this thread to remove ambiguity. Hope you guys enjoy BLN. Before submitting any translations with pull request & other changes, make sure you merge all recent changes in your local github other wise there will be merge conflicts and the pull request will be denied.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2014
I created this thread to remove ambiguity. Hope you guys enjoy BLN. Before submitting any translations with pull request & other changes, make sure you merge all recent changes in your local github other wise there will be merge conflicts and the pull request will be denied.
Arnab , how to get rid of the values ​​of "D:" and "S:" in the sliders timeouts uvedemleny ? whether the correction is planned ?

And add in a hat that would not flew module after the firmware upgrade , add the line in 70-gapps.sh file in system/addon.d folder

Synapse/synapse/config.json
Synapse/synapse/actions/generic
Synapse/actions/option
xbin/uci
Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA-Developers mobile app[QRCODE][/QRCODE]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160528-105158.png
    Screenshot_20160528-105158.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 2,639
  • IMG_20160529_164655.jpg
    IMG_20160529_164655.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 2,657
Last edited:

arnab

Feb 1, 2007
Nagpur
Arnab , how to get rid of the values ​​of "D:" and "S:" in the sliders timeouts uvedemleny ? whether the correction is planned ?

And add in a hat that would not flew module after the firmware upgrade , add the line in 70-gapps.sh file in system/addon.d folder

Synapse/synapse/config.json
Synapse/synapse/actions/generic
Synapse/actions/option
xbin/uci
I don't know...u have made some mistake.

arnab

Feb 1, 2007
Nagpur

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA-Developers mobile app[QRCODE][/QRCODE]

I dont speak russian...can any one else see whats wrong ??

the.gangster

Apr 3, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S7
Just found this thread some minutes ago. Must have missed that in the main thread so far.
But anyway. To the topic with the "d" and "s" values:
Why do you consider them as a bug?
It's a feature. Once you start to change a value the "s" will show you the currently saved setting in the database and the "d" will show you the default (if a default is defined).
So no need to change anything from my view.
If the translation used to long metrics or text there you should maybe shorten them instead.

mco2015

Mar 8, 2015
Hey there!!

I just found this thread! How could i have missed it!

Can you guys tell me if this would work on Resurrection Remix 6.0.1. since it's CM based?
I really need BLN on my Marshmellow i9100!

Thanks

the.gangster

Apr 3, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S7
Hi @arnab,
the pull request that I just issued to your github has been tested and improved over the last week on my device.
Couldn't find any bugs any more, so I think it's time to get some new features to BLN-MOD.
It will allow to define the brightness levels for dimming, blinking and breathing as well as the speed (step length) for the latter two.
It also brings a test button for immediate testing of the currently applied settings.
And it will be possible to choose the LED touchkey timeout freely between 0 and 5 seconds (in steps of 0.5).

Hope you like it
Regards
the.gangster

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160612-201024.png
    Screenshot_20160612-201024.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 502
  • Screenshot_20160612-201404.png
    Screenshot_20160612-201404.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 490

arnab

Feb 1, 2007
Nagpur
Hi @arnab,
the pull request that I just issued to your github has been tested and improved over the last week on my device.
Couldn't find any bugs any more, so I think it's time to get some new features to BLN-MOD.
It will allow to define the brightness levels for dimming, blinking and breathing as well as the speed (step length) for the latter two.
It also brings a test button for immediate testing of the currently applied settings.
And it will be possible to choose the LED touchkey timeout freely between 0 and 5 seconds (in steps of 0.5).

Hope you like it
Regards
the.gangster
Really great... congrats...thanx for ur contribution.

Reactions: noppy22

Johny DJ

Apr 19, 2013
Hi @arnab,

Hope you like it
Regards
the.gangster

Hello.
I'm using this mod on Ressurection remix rom CM13, but I only get BLN settings to change, but when I tried Dirty Unicorns rom I have all features enabled and could modify them... Probably because of different karnels.
Is there any way to get this working on RR rom? And yes I have latest TWRP 3.0 recovery and flashed your mod in recovery (don't need it in DU because it's already installed)
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

the.gangster

Apr 3, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S7
@Hussien 99
In case that you mean, which release to flash:
new version described above is not released yet.
I guess @arnab waits for some more translations first, as I added new stuff but only added very basic translations for some key words, so there are some descriptions missing the French, Protuguese, Turkey and Russian translations.
Hopefully @Draky50110, @Top_Fuel , @Roman Yukovsky and @alperenyildirim (not sure if this xda member is the one who contributed with that name on github) get aware and commit their updated texts one after the other (to allow a conflict-free automatic merge).

@Johny DJ
There are a couple of commits needed for a ROM to support BLN and this mod. I doubt that the maintainer of RR did merge them. But why are you quoting a post that doesn't have anything to do with your question? This created the impression, the last changes would have been released already.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BLN_MOD_zpstb1a1o5j.jpg

Disclaimer
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Installation instructions

Code:
    . Flash the zip in CM/TWRP recovery
    . Install [URL="http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3765834&d=1464523671"]Synapse[/URL]
    . Grant root access to Synapse
    . Configure BLN as per your needs

Downloads & Changelog

#include <BLN_MOD.dl>

Video Review

BLN officially supported by Cyanogenmod

XDA:DevDB Information
    BLN_MOD, Tool/Utility for the i9100

Contributors
    arnab, the.gangster, Top_Fuel, RomanYukovsky
    Source Code: https://github.com/kularny

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0.3
    Stable Release Date: 2016-06-23

Created 2016-05-29
    Last Updated 2016-06-22
    BLN_MOD-Addon to make the BLN_MOD survive ROM updates

I created an addon.d script for above purpose long time ago. Yesterday I created a flashable version of it and tested it with CM13 and CM14.
    You can get it here..
    Enjoy.
    BLN_MOD-Addon to make the BLN_MOD survive ROM updates

I created an addon.d script for above purpose long time ago. Yesterday I created a flashable version of it and tested it with CM13 and CM14.
    You can get it here..
    Enjoy.

Create a pull request. Il bring blnww soon.
    New BLN_MOD released. Many new features added. Thanks to @the.gangster. And also to RomanYukovsky for fixing russian translations.

Code:
    [U]Changelog[/U]

[U]14/06/2016[/U]
    . Added voltage controls
    . Added speed control
    . Added monitoring of currently effective settings
    . Added additional effect (originally published as 'Orgasm' by kwerdenker 6th May 2012, 18:30)
    . Added a test button for testing current settings
    . Wrote some logic to prevent us from applying illogical settings
    . Very basic non-english and non-german language translations for some of the new settings by google translate
    . Modified touchkey LED timeout slider to allow any value between 0 and 5 seconds in 0.5s steps
    . Fixed Error
    . Updated Russian Language
    BLN_MOD Updated

Code:
    [U]Changelog[/U]

[U]23/06/2016[/U]
    . Updated Russian (RU) Translations
    . Updated FR Translations
    . Updated Turkish (TR) Translations

Enjoy !!! :)