Hi Neme77, I address my questions directly to you because you seem very active in support of your work. I'm italian too, but believe I'm supposed to write in english right here. I can't easily explain this, but i can tighten up again my SGS2 in hand after eight long months. It was still flashed with an "old" 2.3.4 rom, i think from LeoMar, and i would quickly replace it with an ICS based one.
I flashed your rom (B2 with beatsaudio) as soon as i read about it and it is in many ways perfect.
Despite this I've some little problems and question and hope you can answer them:
1. In system settings > security trying to set remote control or the sms recipients lead to settings executable stop and exit. It's a rom bug or what?
2. I remember one or more of last flashes i done with odin required a repartition. May I incur in problems flashing your ICS based rom from a random non-stock one?
3. How should I select the with or without beats audio version?
Thank you in advance for your help and congratulations on the excellent work!
Simply flash zip in cwm....
Hi man! Giving a shot to your rom (it's the 3rd in 2 days... just because I found it only now).
Since I'm a pretty new S2 owner (I bought it last 18th May), I'm gonna ask some noob questions (so forgive me, pls):
- If I flash the keyboard-clock.zip you have attached, will the samsung keyboard be ADDED or it will replace the Android's one?
- Then: I flashed the beats version: should I want to flash the no beats, can I do without wipe? What exactly the no beats differs from the beats version?...
- I would appreciate if you provide me with a zip flashable including Samsung Calendar (and maybe replacing AOSP calendar, but if it is just added it's fine)... Can you do that? I don't like AOSP Calendar app, actually.
Eventually, I noticed some small bugs (well, not actually bugs, let's call refinements needed), mainly related with background-text colours in apps, which make text non properly visible). I'll provide you with some suggestions, and of course it will be up to you whether keep them or discard.
I fixed today the incorrect visual bug ( i attemp Vertumus new theme ), the beats audio libs theoretically give you a better audio experience ( is an add on HW codecs )....I can provide a zip file for you....Thx for your suggestion i appreciate them, tell me all about my job i wont to improve my rom....Thx again
|i9100, ics, rec, rom, sip|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|