Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,453 Members 41,708 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ROM -( 05/06/12 ) TurkbeyRom Ics V12 4.0.3 Blue-Black Themed XWLF Closed

Tip us?
 
ain_gt
Old
#21  
ain_gt's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 65
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Bandung
very nice & stable rom so far
bur I have a question, my default fonts is not roboto
doesn't seems like your screenshot. Is that normal?
The Following User Says Thank You to ain_gt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
turkbey
Old
#22  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1370
Posts: 166
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: KOCAELİ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ain_gt View Post
very nice & stable rom so far
bur I have a question, my default fonts is not roboto
doesn't seems like your screenshot. Is that normal?
yes changed fonts mate

its normal not proplem
The Following User Says Thank You to turkbey For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
vegerfrancois
Old
#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 134
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Losser
Hello,great rom,but can you make a flashable zip file for otherbackgrounds.Like in V1.

Thank you
 
demmo81
Old
#24  
demmo81's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 155
Posts: 870
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Manana bahrain
oh turkbay is in ICS actually i was checking your older roms and i didnt notice that u did one already for ICS
downloading now )) is it no wipe rom or wipe ???
im coming from resc 9.7 rom ...
 
zaknafien
Old
#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 19
Join Date: Apr 2007
Good Morning.

Is Video Call not working?

I make all wipes, and nothing backups. The Rom is clean on my Samsung.

Thank you.
 
caesarmode
Old
#26  
caesarmode's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 116
Join Date: Jan 2011
instalation instruction please . thanks!
 
rossdonn
Old
#27  
rossdonn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 153
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Quezon City
Thumbs up clock

Hi turkbey nice rom ive been ur follower ever since u make your first rom of course ur d best rom in xda good job..but can you tel me how to change the clock to 12 hour format i dont like the military time or 24hour format pls how can i change that..thank you again for a wonderful rom lookin forward for more update
 
iori57
Old
#28  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jun 2011
Can someone try to play 'draw something' and see if you're having problems drawing small details? I tried all the current custom roms for ICS and also changing kernels but all having this touch sensitivity issue in draw something..
 
tigiy
Old
(Last edited by tigiy; 25th March 2012 at 10:33 AM.)
#29  
tigiy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 263
Join Date: Mar 2009
V2 is way better than v1 for me. I only wiped cach and dalvik. No fc and it doesnt freeze for a few sec or something.
Thank you turkbey

For who wants to use swype, you can download swype beta for ics. It is great.




Quote:
Originally Posted by iori57 View Post
Can someone try to play 'draw something' and see if you're having problems drawing small details? I tried all the current custom roms for ICS and also changing kernels but all having this touch sensitivity issue in draw something..
Same problem here.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
HTC ONE & Samsung Galaxy S II i9100

 
korado
Old
#30  
korado's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 151
Posts: 371
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Kocevje
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossdonn View Post
Hi turkbey nice rom ive been ur follower ever since u make your first rom of course ur d best rom in xda good job..but can you tel me how to change the clock to 12 hour format i dont like the military time or 24hour format pls how can i change that..thank you again for a wonderful rom lookin forward for more update
Go to settings - date and time - use 24h time format

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Korado

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes