FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

ROM -( 05/06/12 ) TurkbeyRom Ics V12 4.0.3 Blue-Black Themed XWLF Closed

166 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,370
 
By turkbey, Senior Member on 24th March 2012, 10:34 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th April 2012, 07:46 PM |#501  
Senior Member
Flag tetouan
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Since one day of use this rom is awsome no bug no lag all is good include maps wifi etc...
I have made a full a wipe also kernel script.
Thank you Turkbey.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
 
 
8th April 2012, 08:13 PM |#502  
Member
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
this one looks very good, but im having some issues like random phone signal loss after reboots, and overheating with no charging when connected to the pc... im thinkin to change until new version shows up

Another things is the annoying word "segment" in the body of text each time you gotta write an email with gmail
Last edited by carlomagno78; 8th April 2012 at 08:18 PM.
8th April 2012, 08:17 PM |#503  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Got it running. Looks really good but I have found one annoying thing. When u change the screen time out from 15 seconds to a different time it reverts back to 15 seconds again. Also while I'm typing this every time I'm using a fall stop and start a new sentance it starts it back at the start of this post. Any idea's?
8th April 2012, 08:31 PM |#504  
tigiy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
I found a way to fix the keyboard problem!

OK
open titanium backup.
go to back-up/restore
scroll down until you see in samsung-keyboard(in your own language, mine is dutch so it exactly is: samsung-toets.rd 4.0.3-xwlp2)
click it once and make a backup.
after your backup is done click it again and delete it.
now you are able to select the keyboard you like in your setting.
you can restore your backup if you want. after restoring you can keep changing your keyboard.

and thats it

later
8th April 2012, 08:57 PM |#505  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigiy

i also cant install a new keyboard.


btw has anyone tried the triangleaway app?
i want to make sure that it does work on turkbeyrom

When you flashed the ROM did you also flash the swype keyboard. That's usually the problem. You will either have to reflash the ROM and not the swype or uninstall and delete swype through titanium backup. If this works then press thanks.
8th April 2012, 09:07 PM |#506  
tigiy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamirza

When you flashed the ROM did you also flash the swype keyboard. That's usually the problem. You will either have to reflash the ROM and not the swype or uninstall and delete swype through titanium backup. If this works then press thanks.

Thank, but I already solved it.
i did not flashed swype, so that was not the problem for me
8th April 2012, 09:46 PM |#507  
cesrameyca's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Excellent rom!!
All working greatest!!
Only missing 15 icon taskbar.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
8th April 2012, 09:46 PM |#508  
hooliganx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brasília
Thanks Meter: 2,440
 
More
KERNEL's
I try NEAK 2.0.2 SAMMY but gave problem in connection wifi, 3G and GPS. not allowed through the toggle buttons in the status bar. and rebooted 2 times the wifi to work.

I made the change making Dalvik wipe and kernel cleaner.

Siyah remains the best option so far
8th April 2012, 10:11 PM |#509  
cesrameyca's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Ups!!
I deactivated the auto brightness function and now cannot activate back!
Someone can help me?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
8th April 2012, 10:30 PM |#510  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen2529

Got it running. Looks really good but I have found one annoying thing. When u change the screen time out from 15 seconds to a different time it reverts back to 15 seconds again. Also while I'm typing this every time I'm using a fall stop and start a new sentance it starts it back at the start of this post. Any idea's?

Any help here please. Its driving me nuts.
8th April 2012, 11:03 PM |#511  
Member
Flag Ede Holland
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooliganx

I try NEAK 2.0.2 SAMMY but gave problem in connection wifi, 3G and GPS. not allowed through the toggle buttons in the status bar. and rebooted 2 times the wifi to work.

I made the change making Dalvik wipe and kernel cleaner.

Siyah remains the best option so far

noop, flash the speedmod kernel s2 ics K3-9 and your problems are gone

Fred

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes