Ask a question

No registration required

[Rom][06.10.2012][JB] AOKP - GT-I9100 - by Krinyo75

OP krinyo75

22nd December 2011, 03:49 PM   |  #521  
Thanks Meter: 341

1,676 posts
More
What I forget to mention is that i was interested about the new market (v3) not the old one (v2). The old market (v2) is working fine but the new one gives me also some incompatibility when I want to install or update some programs.

About MIUI music, only when you go to Online music, it fails to play any of the mp3 files.

Best regards.
22nd December 2011, 04:20 PM   |  #522  
Thanks Meter: 12

123 posts
I tried also with the original market that comes with this rom and it doesnt find GTA 3. Could it be related build.prop information?

EDIT: Okay, i tried with KI8 (kitchen version, deodexed) build.prop file and with that i can see it in market and its "compatible" so its related to build.prop.

EDIT2: Could it be maybe product info or that DPI?

krinyo75: Could you check this case and fix what need to be fixed so, like GTA and recless play is seen as compatible?
Last edited by jsomby; 22nd December 2011 at 05:17 PM. Reason: moar info
23rd December 2011, 06:00 AM   |  #523  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 297

672 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsomby

I tried also with the original market that comes with this rom and it doesnt find GTA 3. Could it be related build.prop information?

EDIT: Okay, i tried with KI8 (kitchen version, deodexed) build.prop file and with that i can see it in market and its "compatible" so its related to build.prop.

EDIT2: Could it be maybe product info or that DPI?

krinyo75: Could you check this case and fix what need to be fixed so, like GTA and recless play is seen as compatible?

I'm on 192 dpi and an old market app and it works so not dpi the problem..maybe build.prop info.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App
23rd December 2011, 10:22 PM   |  #524  
OP Senior Member

672 posts
Who has problem with market app can use the old one below

And I wish for you All a Merry Christmas with a nice wallpaper below!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	christmas.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	827605  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Vending.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.22 MB, 17 views)
Last edited by krinyo75; 23rd December 2011 at 10:25 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to krinyo75 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th December 2011, 01:04 AM   |  #525  
Flag @home
Thanks Meter: 268

534 posts
More
Thank you, and a merry christmas to you too buddy!
25th December 2011, 06:08 AM   |  #526  

123 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by krinyo75

Who has problem with market app can use the old one below

And I wish for you All a Merry Christmas with a nice wallpaper below!!

I tried with that, same problem like it was on previous posts. With this older market i just cannot see "GTA 3" game. It hides it somehow because its 'incompatible', but if i replace build.prop with the KI8 file it works like new market. I try troubleshooting later what could cause this, but not now. Time to do some work and enjoy christmas time
25th December 2011, 08:19 AM   |  #527  

123 posts
Question: How can i change default app for gallery? I installed KI8's default Gallery3D.apk already and it works perfectly, but when i take picture with camera and press that pictures thumbnail in corner to check it it opens it to different program than gallery. I even removed quickpic for a moment to see will it change this behaviour, but it didnt. Can you tell the way to change this? Main reason is that the gallery3d functions a lot faster, maybe it has GPU acceleration, dont know.
25th December 2011, 07:24 PM   |  #528  
OP Senior Member

672 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsomby

Question: How can i change default app for gallery? I installed KI8's default Gallery3D.apk already and it works perfectly, but when i take picture with camera and press that pictures thumbnail in corner to check it it opens it to different program than gallery. I even removed quickpic for a moment to see will it change this behaviour, but it didnt. Can you tell the way to change this? Main reason is that the gallery3d functions a lot faster, maybe it has GPU acceleration, dont know.

I tried KI8's build.prop, and nothing interesting you just need to write the dpi back to 240 and you can see GTA 3 game with this old market app, I donno why don't leave this fu'kin market install and see apps when dpi is another than 240...

Not quickpic is the app you have to remove remove quickwiew.apk and from the lib folder remove the libquickview.so file, too. After this your gallery 3D apk will be the default image viewer for camera..
The Following User Says Thank You to krinyo75 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th December 2011, 08:54 AM   |  #529  
Thanks Meter: 80

321 posts
More
Have a problem with restoring SlimRom 1.0.7 backups with CWM Recovery.
With the SlimRom backups (i made for test 2) i get MD5 Checksum errors ! Tried to restore the other backups (other roms+kernel) it was ok.
Can someone confirm that his restore with cwm+SlimRom is ok? Perhaps the error is made by me? But how?
26th December 2011, 01:41 PM   |  #530  
Thanks Meter: 80

321 posts
More
Now it works fine. If the backup moved manually into another folder (internal card to external card) did the md5 checksum changes?

In the first test i copy the backup and it doesnt work. Now i restore the backup from the original folder it works.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread