Tip us?

krinyo75
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by pissyhun View Post
hi
can u fix the purple lockscreen krinyo. the blue lockscreen looks very nice.
I said 100x first read and when u can't fint answer ask.. i ipdated themes every lo kscreen works well the pattern too.. download theme again

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

TaoNinja
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Hey there bro,

Just a suggestion about when you do your next one,
Just a thought,

It may be worth updating the "Clock apk" to the one that has the Snooze Features,
This alarm is pretty basic, and well, Im a pain in the ass to wake in the morning (Im sure im not the only one)...

Some other roms have the alarm clock and it has a few extra features,
Its not essential,

But a nice feature and just thought i would give my view! ^_^

What kind of battery life are you guys getting so far?

krinyo75
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoNinja View Post
Hey there bro,

Just a suggestion about when you do your next one,
Just a thought,

It may be worth updating the "Clock apk" to the one that has the Snooze Features,
This alarm is pretty basic, and well, Im a pain in the ass to wake in the morning (Im sure im not the only one)...

Some other roms have the alarm clock and it has a few extra features,
Its not essential,

But a nice feature and just thought i would give my view! ^_^

What kind of battery life are you guys getting so far?
Hey there bro...

U know this dummy desk clock has snooze.. ooops.. u just have to go into settings and there is snoooooooooozeeeée...

blunatic
Old
Thanks Meter 32
ISSUE ?!?

When i download from Hoster or any other File from Browser then i get a FC but it Download.
iPhone > iPhone 3GS > HTC Desire > ZTE Blade > LG Optimus 2X (P990)> Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-i9100) > Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-i9300) > Samsung Galaxy S IV (GT-i9505)

DaveHTC200
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunatic View Post
ISSUE ?!?

When i download from Hoster or any other File from Browser then i get a FC but it Download.
Same problem, I've added DownloadProviderUi.apk into system/app and it works now

SGSII - Slightly Modified

krinyo75
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunatic View Post
ISSUE ?!?

'cos stock browser needs sometimes the DownloadProviderUi.apk what was deleted, here is your update...
Attached Files
File Type: zip update_DownloadProviderUi.zip - [Click for QR Code] (229.3 KB, 19 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to krinyo75 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brack11
Old
Thanks Meter 95

DONATE TO ME
I see the rom moved on neak kernel, but did you read known issues on the first post on his, thread? I have this issue on my phone now, start camera - put screen to sleep - no wake up anymore. Have to go to other kernel.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
DEVICE: I9100LKADBT

TSF Shell Pro
/* battery freak */
My personal blog: http://stuff.body-builders.org
Hobby: http://swarl.org
Business: http://hamhost.eu
Long term project: http://body-builders.org

krinyo75
Old
(Last edited by krinyo75; 22nd February 2012 at 10:09 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by brack11 View Post
I see the rom moved on neak kernel, but did you read known issues on the first post on his, thread? I have this issue on my phone now, start camera - put screen to sleep - no wake up anymore. Have to go to other kernel.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
my camera works well... and everything works well..

tip of the day: use my rom and no problem

jaikat
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Im using the kl1 version because the browser in the latest version is too sensitive to swipes.. i mean when u swipe(scroll) up and down while reading the page shifts a little to the right or left.. this doesnt happen in the kl1 version for which im missing an rtl fix. and since i use linux on my desktop i cant use the patches that do the fix.. could someone please provide the rtl fix for the kl1 version!!

krinyo75
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaikat View Post
Im using the kl1 version because the browser in the latest version is too sensitive to swipes.. i mean when u swipe(scroll) up and down while reading the page shifts a little to the right or left.. this doesnt happen in the kl1 version for which im missing an rtl fix. and since i use linux on my desktop i cant use the patches that do the fix.. could someone please provide the rtl fix for the kl1 version!!
There were changed 2 files in bin folder from android 4.0 which improves the scrolling performance.. maybe this causes the scrolling problem in stock browser. When installing back the old one maybe it will work well..I hate and don't use stock browser do I don't see the problems with it..