[ROM-AOSP GRJ90 2.3.5] DevNull-TEST (Vanilla AOSP with BLN Support)
I'm not going to bore you with some long ass intro.
DevNull is an AOSP source built ROM, it's minimal, it's superfast and mostly bugfree.
This ROM is mostly a stock AOSP build however certain Android bugs have been fixed and a couple of small mods added.
This ROM would not be possible without the excellent work from teamhacksung so consider a donation to them for the hours they put in.
Android v2.3.5 (GRJ90) built from AOSP
Linux kernel v184.108.40.206
Minimal Google apps
Adhoc wifi network support
Advanced power menu with reboot and screenshot options
Download any file type
Enhanced auto backlight mod
Facebook contacts sync
Improved widget picker
SIP calling over 3G
Various other tweaks and features
A wipe is required when first flashing this ROM, however, unless otherwise stated, no wipe is needed to upgrade between versions.
- Download update-devnull-xxx-signed.zip to your sdcard storage on your SGS2
- Boot into ClockworkMod Recovery through whatever method you choose (ROM Manager, Power + Volume Up + Home, ADB etc...)
- Back up your existing installation
- [First flash only] Use the volume keys and home button to format /data & /system
- Select Install Zip from SD Card
- Find the update-devnull-xxx-signed.zip file you downloaded earlier
- Scroll through all the No's and hit Yes, install update-devnull-xxx-signed.zip
- Wait for the installation to finish
- Select Reboot
- After initial reboot, reboot a second time and you're all set
responsible for any damage what-so-ever done to your phone, as with any ROM, you accept this risk
Downloads are available below.
Android development is a hobby for me, the Android community has been good to me and I enjoy what I do, I don't do it for any personal gain or gratification so if you like this ROM and would like to show appreciation for the time and effort me and other people have put into it then I would very much appreciate it if you could donate to the 'childhood leukaemia' charity I support, you can donate via Paypal or by card/cheque, thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks for donating if you choose to
Donate via Cancer Research UK