5,597,647 Members 33,587 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What should be the next ROM for i9100 (unofficial builds)
Pac-Rom kitkat (currently no unofficials allowed) 111 36.27%
Revolt Rom (not much features yet) 23 7.52%
AOKP (Flashing currently has issues) 43 14.05%
Start working on my own kitkat 129 42.16%
Voters: 306. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][4.4.2][03/04/14]Beanstalk I9100 Unofficial

Tip us?

sreinst1
Old
Thanks Meter 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by R4B4 View Post
Advise anyone? When you connect your phone to the PC nothing happens and this message appears,, USB device not recognized ", I have installed the drivers, USB PC at work, I'm quite sure that the problem is in the phone, but I do not know how to fix it.
Samsung has its own drivers for Windows. Install Samsung Kies on the PC, and it should work fine (perhaps a reboot is needed after the installation, I don't know).

R4B4
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sreinst1 View Post
Samsung has its own drivers for Windows. Install Samsung Kies on the PC, and it should work fine (perhaps a reboot is needed after the installation, I don't know).
I've tried it, but it did not help, anyway, thanks for the reply.

R4B4
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Hello everyone, tell someone that files could be related to the usb connection to PC? I have a problem connecting to a PC, and it occurred to me that the files from the older version I could use. Thanks.

sreinst1
Old
Thanks Meter 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by R4B4 View Post
Hello everyone, tell someone that files could be related to the usb connection to PC? I have a problem connecting to a PC, and it occurred to me that the files from the older version I could use. Thanks.
Well, there's a lot of things to try and see where the problem is:
- Verify that the 'USB debugging' is enabled on the phone.
- Connect the phone to another USB port on the PC.
- Uninstall, then reinstall Samsung Kies. Check if there's a yellow question mark icon on the phone's device in the Device Manager (opened from Control Panel).
- Try a different USB cable
- Try a different computer

Hope that's helpful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sreinst1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

R4B4
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
- Uninstall, then reinstall Samsung Kies. Check if there's a yellow question mark icon on the phone's device in the Device Manager (opened from Control Panel).

Hope that's helpful.
OK buddy, thanks so much for your willingness.

smokerman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2583

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Hope that's helpful.
doesnt work on gustavo kernel..inside the rom if you change to usb storage it appears to transfer files, but it gives you a error on disconnecting and sometimes files are broken (a bit annoying with big files)and i have to transfer again on MTP mode..works fine though on that mode or in recovery (usb only).

i like a lot beanstalk and this rom is very good with great performance,free ram and battery life is good.
Quote:

MY ROM REVIEWS/TUTORIALS ON YOUTUBE

DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES,OR USE MY WORK IN ANY WAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION TO DO SO!!!

if you want my answer faster, please mention me.

zazzaixx
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokerman View Post
doesnt work on gustavo kernel..inside the rom if you change to usb storage it appears to transfer files, but it gives you a error on disconnecting and sometimes files are broken (a bit annoying with big files)and i have to transfer again on MTP mode..works fine though on that mode or in recovery (usb only).

i like a lot beanstalk and this rom is very good with great performance,free ram and battery life is good.
I'm using this rom with latest gustavo without no problem, mate. And the usb storage work well to transfer files