Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,773 Members 52,071 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS]Bezke UltraIcs 5.0 "UHLPS" Full Holo - Soon - please be patient-

Tip us?
 
lionheart99
Old
#2031  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 134
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: london
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preddl View Post
Thats excatly the same thing i tried , but i didn't tried the westcrips one's. I am not using exchange email in stead i removed it from the system/app folder so it won't be kept in memory.

Thanks for the heads up, i will download the rom, its not necessary for you to email, many thanks for your help
if u want phone issues solved, then westcrips phone apk wont solve it, u will have to extract the phone apk from wanams ics rom, i extrcted it from wanams v 9.4. all worked from there. u can also extract defualt browser from westcrips rom, gives u ics browser and user agent too. what i like about this rom is the dialer, t9 works, and is quite smooth. good luck anyway

let me know if u can solve the double sms bug, thanks
 
babai93
Old
#2032  
babai93's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 103
Posts: 157
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sambalpur
Default Video Calling Support?

Hi,

is your ROM ([ROM][ICS]Bezke UltraIcs 4.1 "XXLPQ" Full Holo 21.03.2012) supports Video Calling for SGS ???
Thanks & Regards,

Babai Dutta

My Mobiles
HTC Touch 3G | Samsung Galaxy i9000 | Karbonn A15 | Micromax Canvas HD A116

The Following User Says Thank You to babai93 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
blackspp
Old
#2033  
blackspp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 548
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Amsterdam
Quote:
Originally Posted by babai93 View Post
Hi,

is your ROM ([ROM][ICS]Bezke UltraIcs 4.1 "XXLPQ" Full Holo 21.03.2012) supports Video Calling for SGS ???

Hi there!!!

How are you?


Damn, I need a bigger font
Linux forever!

b l a c k S P e c i a l s
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blackspp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Paulx10
Old
(Last edited by Paulx10; 9th April 2012 at 01:19 PM.)
#2034  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 264
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart99 View Post
ok mate, here is the trick, after almost two days of messing around, iv got things working smooth.. firstly iv tried various phone.apk's from various ics roms and only has worked. another worked but lost the theme. have u also tried exchange email, it will force close, iv fixed that by using the exchange mail from westcrips rom. now no more force closes at all.

if u want send me ur email add and il attach the phone apk and exchange mail apk and forward it to u. il give u instructions then..u should also be able to svae contacts. just tried it. but the double sms being sent is still there, could not find a work around as its lpq related
Hey can you email me those to please.I got same problem...and instructions lol.my email-paulstone19847@googlemail.com thanks in advance.
EDIT. Paulstone19847@googlemail.com
Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
 
Paulx10
Old
#2035  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 264
Join Date: Jan 2011
Does anyone actually come on here now or what?ffs. If people have the cure to a problem with this rom then they SHOULD UPLOAD THE ANSWER WITH ANY NEEDED FILES HERE!.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
 
bezke
Old
#2036  
bezke's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3021
Posts: 734
Join Date: Nov 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Hy all.

I came back with a full stable UHLPS FULL HOLO Rom...

- Based on UHLPS
- Modem I9100OXXLPD
- CSC : LQ6
- Rooted
- Deodexed
- Zipaligned RE
- Signed
- Siyah ICs 4.0.1 Touch recovery Dual boot Kernel
- Full Holo Themed / Credits will added/
- Modded samsung keyboard + Ics keyboard
- added nova launcher
- Themed apps
- Full Ics status bar
- Full workable Jkay 14.1 settings /need download jkay app/
- Efs auto backup
- Fixed Sdcard issue
- Disabled boot sounds
- Ad blocker
- Init.d support
- Init.d tweaks
- build.prop tweaks
- Modded MMS app
- Call Recorder
- Bravia Engine
- Updated Youtube
- Updated Gmail
- Updated Maps
- Extweaks
- Infinite scrollable TW launcher
- NO WIPE

And More....
The Forum will updated, and the rom will uplad "maybe" @ tomorrow.... / Maximum @ sunday---Sh.t slow internet/

Now testing....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bezke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
CrisLorD
Old
#2037  
CrisLorD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 141
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Talcahuano
Quote:
Originally Posted by bezke View Post
Hy all.

I came back with a full stable UHLPS FULL HOLO Rom...

- Based on UHLPS
- Modem I9100OXXLPD
- CSC : LQ6
- Rooted
- Deodexed
- Zipaligned RE
- Signed
- Siyah ICs 4.0.1 Touch recovery Dual boot Kernel
- Full Holo Themed / Credits will added/
- Modded samsung keyboard + Ics keyboard
- added nova launcher
- Themed apps
- Full Ics status bar
- Full workable Jkay 14.1 settings /need download jkay app/
- Efs auto backup
- Fixed Sdcard issue
- Disabled boot sounds
- Ad blocker
- Init.d support
- Init.d tweaks
- build.prop tweaks
- Modded MMS app
- Call Recorder
- Bravia Engine
- Updated Youtube
- Updated Gmail
- Updated Maps
- Extweaks
- Infinite scrollable TW launcher
- NO WIPE

And More....
The Forum will updated, and the rom will uplad "maybe" @ tomorrow.... / Maximum @ sunday---Sh.t slow internet/

Now testing....
Nice to see a new work from you...thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to CrisLorD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
busterdev
Old
#2038  
busterdev's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 246
Join Date: Jun 2011
Will you add :
Beats/xloud
Modded Silent camera
Aosp email app

The Following User Says Thank You to busterdev For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bezke
Old
#2039  
bezke's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3021
Posts: 734
Join Date: Nov 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by busterdev View Post
Will you add :
Beats/xloud
Modded Silent camera
Aosp email app
Done
Done /if i remove the sound files/
Done

Any other Wish???
The Following User Says Thank You to bezke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
adam1741
Old
#2040  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 532
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Calgary
Quote:
Originally Posted by bezke View Post
Done
Done /if i remove the sound files/
Done

Any other Wish???
A multi DPI phone.apk that looks normal at 200 DPI. Please and thank you.

Sent from my Galaxy S II running Resurrection Remix

Tags
thx, worst rom ever
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes