Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,329 Members 39,264 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS]Bezke UltraIcs 5.0 "UHLPS" Full Holo - Soon - please be patient-

Tip us?

DarkMenTH
Old
Thanks Meter 3
The double sms are fixed ?

Gilg@mesh
Old
(Last edited by Gilg@mesh; 22nd March 2012 at 06:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 260
someone have mirror on 4.1? 4shared downloads in 50kb/s....

www.garaget.org/Gilgamesh

Why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches? Hmm? And then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog REALLY is. It's not about money... it's about sending a message. Everything burns!

bala_gamer
Old
(Last edited by bala_gamer; 22nd March 2012 at 06:52 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6,534

DONATE TO ME
Igonore this

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
DEVICE : 9505 ARCTIC BLUE || MODEM : NC6 || PRIMARY : SOKP || KERNEL : KTOONSEZ || DPI : 320 || LAUNCHER : BUZZ || APPS : 200+ || BATTERY BACKUP : ~~~
|| temp fix for screen smearing in s4 || SenseWiz Theme || multi dpi apps || S3 CPU/GPU overclocking guide || New to Android/s3? Read the FAQ here ||

Oldies : Galaxy S3,S2,SL|| Nokia X6,5230,N73

pidrik
Old
Thanks Meter 2
nice rom bezke, looks good, just installed titanoum backup and it says, that i have no root permissions. Any suggestions for solution of this problem?
The Following User Says Thank You to pidrik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jgalvez21
Old
Thanks Meter 13
email app is broken. :/

pa1nk1ller
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Phone calls dont work on 4.0. Getting FC's all time.
Flashed all properly.

Moved back to Ressurection ICS by westcrip.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

lionheart99
Old
Thanks Meter 21
thread looks kind of dead, shame coz the rom had potential. anyway iv been able to fix up evrything in terms of phone force close and exchange mail etc. let , know if anyones interested or pm me.
The Following User Says Thank You to lionheart99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Preddl
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart99 View Post
thread looks kind of dead, shame coz the rom had potential. anyway iv been able to fix up evrything in terms of phone force close and exchange mail etc. let , know if anyones interested or pm me.
You could help me out, i still have FC with the contact app, and the phone dialer. During calls i get fc's and i am also not able to save a contact without the contact app force closing.

I am running 4.0

Besides the contact and dialer problem, perfect ICS rom Good work Bezke!

lionheart99
Old
(Last edited by lionheart99; 24th March 2012 at 12:55 AM.)
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preddl View Post
You could help me out, i still have FC with the contact app, and the phone dialer. During calls i get fc's and i am also not able to save a contact without the contact app force closing.

I am running 4.0

Besides the contact and dialer problem, perfect ICS rom Good work Bezke!

ok mate, here is the trick, after almost two days of messing around, iv got things working smooth.. firstly iv tried various phone.apk's from various ics roms and only has worked. another worked but lost the theme. have u also tried exchange email, it will force close, iv fixed that by using the exchange mail from westcrips rom. now no more force closes at all.

if u want send me ur email add and il attach the phone apk and exchange mail apk and forward it to u. il give u instructions then..u should also be able to svae contacts. just tried it. but the double sms being sent is still there, could not find a work around as its lpq related
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionheart99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Preddl
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart99 View Post
ok mate, here is the trick, after almost two days of messing around, iv got things working smooth.. firstly iv tried various phone.apk's from various ics roms and only has worked. another worked but lost the theme. have u also tried exchange email, it will force close, iv fixed that by using the exchange mail from westcrips rom. now no more force closes at all.

if u want send me ur email add and il attach the phone apk and exchange mail apk and forward it to u. il give u instructions then..u should also be able to svae contacts. just tried it. but the double sms being sent is still there, could not find a work around as its lpq related
Thats excatly the same thing i tried , but i didn't tried the westcrips one's. I am not using exchange email in stead i removed it from the system/app folder so it won't be kept in memory.

Thanks for the heads up, i will download the rom, its not necessary for you to email, many thanks for your help

Tags
thx, worst rom ever
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe