FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

[ROM][4.1.2][5 November 2013]Biftor™JB Rom V14[Make Your custom Rom][XWMS1][Aroma]

2,520 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,164
 
By Biftor, Senior Member on 3rd December 2012, 08:18 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd December 2012, 07:23 PM |#21  
thatha's Avatar
Member
Flag SGN
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Biftor, firstly I want to thank you for your great Rom. But I have a problem with Navigation Bar. The Navigation Bar itseft works fire but I can't use camera and phone apps because the below parts of these apps are covered by the Navigation Bar. Any solutions Sir ?
 
 
3rd December 2012, 07:49 PM |#22  
FollowOtto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Palermo
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Can I disable scrolling wallpaper?
3rd December 2012, 07:49 PM |#23  
Zocker Tko's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
wow, thanks all works fine and smooth, cool mods

updated from 4.0.3, to your rom only with wipe cache and dalvik cache on my wife sgs2

hehe, my wife is happy and im too, thanks
3rd December 2012, 07:52 PM |#24  
Freebob94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sucy en Brie
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Hello,

Navigation bar is always on or can we disable it?

Thanks

Edit: Sorry I didn't read correctly the first page, I have my answer
Last edited by Freebob94; 3rd December 2012 at 07:54 PM.
3rd December 2012, 08:18 PM |#25  
Biftor's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag tehran
Thanks Meter: 12,164
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatha

Biftor, firstly I want to thank you for your great Rom. But I have a problem with Navigation Bar. The Navigation Bar itseft works fire but I can't use camera and phone apps because the below parts of these apps are covered by the Navigation Bar. Any solutions Sir ?

im glad you like it.
I tried to resize it but I couldn't. but I dont give up. I will finally fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous96

Can I disable scrolling wallpaper?

if you really need it I can give you a patch for it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zocker Tko

wow, thanks all works fine and smooth, cool mods

updated from 4.0.3, to your rom only with wipe cache and dalvik cache on my wife sgs2

hehe, my wife is happy and im too, thanks

glad you like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebob94

Hello,

Navigation bar is always on or can we disable it?

Thanks

Edit: Sorry I didn't read correctly the first page, I have my answer

Last edited by Biftor; 3rd December 2012 at 08:37 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Biftor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd December 2012, 09:01 PM |#26  
Freebob94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sucy en Brie
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Rom installed, all seems work.
I will make you a feed back in 2 or 3 days.

Thanks a lot for your work
3rd December 2012, 09:21 PM |#27  
Biftor's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag tehran
Thanks Meter: 12,164
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebob94

Rom installed, all seems work.
I will make you a feed back in 2 or 3 days.

Thanks a lot for your work

thanks for installing my rom.
waiting for your feedback.
enjoy!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Biftor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd December 2012, 09:35 PM |#28  
marcel112's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zwollywood
Thanks Meter: 319
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biftor

thanks for installing my rom.
waiting for your feedback.
enjoy!

i installed your 3 times......

Where are the maps, play store etc...?

did according install instructions
3rd December 2012, 09:39 PM |#29  
Biftor's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag tehran
Thanks Meter: 12,164
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel112

i installed your 3 times......

Where are the maps, play store etc...?

did according install instructions

thanks for installing my rom.
just read the first post once again carefully!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Biftor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd December 2012, 09:50 PM |#30  
marcel112's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zwollywood
Thanks Meter: 319
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biftor

thanks for installing my rom.
just read the first post once again carefully!!!

got it: optional section....

Looks pretty good for first impression...

Just flashed transparent zip.
Can i use this in combo with wanam blue toggles?
Last edited by marcel112; 3rd December 2012 at 10:37 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes