george_shudi
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biftor View Post
Hi all my users
What's up?
I am still working and new version done 95%
I know you need new version and i am working all time had too many big projects @_Sale_ know !
I think New version will available 1-2 days later .
Sorry for late i am one person,i am not super man i have 2 hand, 2 eyes and ... for example today i worked on my Biftor Rom Control do you want to know how much time i spent for fix,rewrite,test and... Biftor Rom control today??
16-17 hours ...

If you want best things as always wait...

Goodluck
Armin.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Thanks Biftor we hope that ur work is on JB 4.12 Biftor rom V15

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to george_shudi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bylumax
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Will there be running TouchWiz?

la_malacoda
Old
Thanks Meter 921

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bylumax View Post
Will there be running TouchWiz?
TouchWiz on a Slim rom?
Why don't you use a third-part app?

Sent from somewhere around the world
The Following User Says Thank You to la_malacoda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bylumax
Old
Thanks Meter 35
I just love TouchWiz
I do not like the others

Biftor
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10815
Hi all
All new Things Done for new version .ok let's go to see what i did:

1.Halo added
2.Halo customizations added(color,size,position...)
3.added Halo enable or disable button in dropdown header +abiloty for show or hide
4.Signal text+db img came back to Biftor Roms
5.internet speed added came back to Biftor Roms
6.ability to change location of signal text,internet speed,signal,internet speed text color and text size picker added and all tgings about those added
7.battery bar and all battery bar customizations(color location,size,animation)came back to Biftor Roms
8.ability to add lock screen wallpaper picker added
9.ability for set lock screen bg color, image or default bg
10.ability for make lock screen transparent added
11.ability to change lock screen wallpaper transparency you should enable transparent lock screen then use slider for change transparency
12.ability for enable lock screen blur slider effect for bg on transparent lock screen
13.new great things done in my Rom Control
New backUp and Restore Tool already you have that but thats not working on some device and...
Now you can make back up from all your customizations,theming and bg images as a one txt file with each name you want and one zip for your bg and images then you can import those from your sdcard same as file manager and restore,finally this part i hope you love it you can share your backup on internet on my topics or... and then other users if want can import your back up and restore your theming (i said wait i am working ) .
14.new great thing for app bg or colors now you can make blacklist of applications you dont want have your custom bg or color yes black list of applications
15.new great other great thing added,hotboot in advance reboot menu now you can do hot reboot from power menu advance reboot menu
16.navigation bar button,signal,internet speed,db image and ... color added to random picker
17.cant remember now
18.i am still working i am still working i hope you will love my new version more thank always .

Goodnight have fun.

Goodluck
Armin.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Biftor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

george_shudi
Old
(Last edited by george_shudi; 18th April 2014 at 07:35 PM.)
Thanks Meter 119
Quote:
Hi all

1.Halo added
3.added Halo enable or disable button in dropdown header +abiloty for show or hide
6.ability to change location of signal text,internet speed,signal,internet speed text color and text size picker added and all tgings about those added
7.battery bar and all battery bar customizations(color location,size,animation)came back to Biftor Roms
11.ability to change lock screen wallpaper transparency you should enable transparent lock screen then use slider for change transparency
12.ability for enable lock screen blur slider effect for bg on transparent lock screen
New backUp and Restore Tool already you have that but thats not working on some device and...
Now you can make back up from all your customizations,theming and bg images as a one txt file with each name you want and one zip for your bg and images then you can import those from your sdcard same as file manager and restore,finally this part i hope you love it you can share your backup on internet on my topics or... and then other users if want can import your back up and restore your theming (i said wait i am working ) .
14.new great thing for app bg or colors now you can make blacklist of applications you dont want have your custom bg or color yes black list of applications
15.new great other great thing added,hotboot in advance reboot menu now you can do hot reboot from power menu advance reboot menu
16.navigation bar button,signal,internet speed,db image and ... color added to random picker
17.cant remember now
18.i am still working i am still working i hope you will love my new version more thank always .

Goodnight have fun.

Goodluck
Armin.

So its all about 4.4.2 again what about 4.12

godmode1970
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Hi all

1.Halo added
17.cant remember now

Goodnight have fun.

Goodluck
Armin.

Hi Biftor,

where is the new version?

Greg77970
Old
Thanks Meter 63
He's working on mate
Téléphone:Galaxy S2 GT-i9100 Dual Boot KitKat / Jelly Bean
ROM : SOKP / WizzedKat v2.5
Modem : MS4
Kernel : DorimanX 8.43 v64
Modifs : Root, batterie 3500Mah

Biftor
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10815
Quote:
Originally Posted by godmode1970 View Post
Hi Biftor,

where is the new version?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg77970 View Post
He's working on mate
yes also i am waiting for new slim version for update slim should update tomorrow.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Biftor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]