FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[ROM][ICS][AOKP] Black Infinitum - Keep It Simple - FASTER!! -v0.6.7

7,196 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,795
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd April 2012, 08:45 AM |#491  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miisterlim

Is there a way just to set the lockscreen wallpaper? Because atm it's the same as my homescreen wall.

no... your rom control app will crash when you try to set a locksreen wallpaper that's different from your homescreen

known issue..no fix yet.. and its not just this ics rom.. its a common issue
The Following User Says Thank You to hitendra72 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
2nd April 2012, 09:02 AM |#492  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitendra72

no... your rom control app will crash when you try to set a locksreen wallpaper that's different from your homescreen

known issue..no fix yet.. and its not just this ics rom.. its a common issue

ahh ok, thanks
2nd April 2012, 09:09 AM |#493  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hi, what are the benefits of lowering the dpi? Thnx in advance.

This is the best rom out here.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk
2nd April 2012, 09:10 AM |#494  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hi, is there a problem with the gps fixing. My sgs2 keeps searching for gps. Is there a solution?

The best rom i ever had: )


Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk
2nd April 2012, 09:49 AM |#495  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanhommelen

Hi, what are the benefits of lowering the dpi? Thnx in advance.

This is the best rom out here.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

There's no real benefits of lowering dpi, it's just down to preference. If you prefer smaller text and icons, then you can lower your dpi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanhommelen

Hi, is there a problem with the gps fixing. My sgs2 keeps searching for gps. Is there a solution?

The best rom i ever had: )


Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

GPS works good and fine for me. Maybe try fasterfix from the market?
The Following User Says Thank You to miisterlim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2012, 10:19 AM |#496  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanhommelen

Hi, is there a problem with the gps fixing. My sgs2 keeps searching for gps. Is there a solution?

The best rom i ever had: )


Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

gps is a bit slow when you start it the very first time, but then on, its reasonably quick... try fasterfix and see if that helps...
The Following User Says Thank You to hitendra72 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2012, 10:21 AM |#497  
Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I'd just like to say great work on the ROM.

I'm having a problem with playing flash videos in my browser though, is anyone else having this problem?
2nd April 2012, 10:40 AM |#498  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshS2

I'd just like to say great work on the ROM.

I'm having a problem with playing flash videos in my browser though, is anyone else having this problem?

what problem are you facing? have you installed adobe flash player
2nd April 2012, 11:18 AM |#499  
Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitendra72

what problem are you facing? have you installed adobe flash player

Yep, I've installed Flash Player. When I go to view a video on say YouTube, the player will load but the video won't start then it messes up my browser.
2nd April 2012, 11:37 AM |#500  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshS2

Yep, I've installed Flash Player. When I go to view a video on say YouTube, the player will load but the video won't start then it messes up my browser.

well.. there's no problem viewing YouTube ... maybe you can try deleting youtube and reinstalling either from the market or the themed gapps
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes