Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 42,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from aways: C-RoM 4.4.2 AOSP ONLINE!!!!...

[ROM][AOSP][KK][22/06] **C-RoM** -4.4.4- -v7.1...

Tip us?

midgardian
Old
Thanks Meter 35
C-Rom is absolutely best CM Based Rom. I've tested all of CM based rom long time but this rom faster,better,smoother then other cm based roms. I'm sure that.
Samsung S2 i9100
ROM: Offical Cyanogenmod 11 Nightly
KERNEL: Stock Kernel
Schedulers: Governor:Pegasusq // IO:Bfq

The Following User Says Thank You to midgardian For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dr AM
Old
Thanks Meter 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgardian View Post
C-Rom is absolutely best CM Based Rom. I've tested all of CM based rom long time but this rom faster,better,smoother then other cm based roms. I'm sure that.
It's slim base not CM base :P

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Dr AM For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Delphinus3
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozezz View Post
I solve that issue installing Gustavosīs Kernel.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

The scripts are a automatic way to make a wipes and formats, download a Rom2wipe script and flash it, after that you can flash the new rom (without reboot of course)
NOTHING helps! did scripts wipes, instaled it properly......... i flashed rom for s1, s2 and my own s4 and this is never happened to me.
the system UI keep crashing and in random cases when you record something in a record app, when you change the recents look, when the battery is remuved/depleated and recharged.

this is not my phone and i recommanded about this awesome rom and i wish i had that on my s4. but my friend hate me now and think im bad at flashing. if i would do that for $ i would be sued

what am i doing wrong??! please help!

Squatrack Curler
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I cant see any photos saved to my external sd card in my gallery.
Can anybody help?
The Following User Says Thank You to Squatrack Curler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

merlin21
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus3 View Post
NOTHING helps! did scripts wipes, instaled it properly......... i flashed rom for s1, s2 and my own s4 and this is never happened to me.
the system UI keep crashing and in random cases when you record something in a record app, when you change the recents look, when the battery is remuved/depleated and recharged.

this is not my phone and i recommanded about this awesome rom and i wish i had that on my s4. but my friend hate me now and think im bad at flashing. if i would do that for $ i would be sued

what am i doing wrong??! please help!
For me the force close UI sounds like wrong gapps...

Do you take the minimal banks gapps for 4.4.4 ?!?
And think about if you change density then you must take some other gapps in my opinion...

You can also try a first boot without gapps.