5,604,631 Members 42,014 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What Mirror do you prefer ?
Google Drive 155 44.41%
Dev Host 103 29.51%
I don't care, just upload it !!! 91 26.07%
Voters: 349. You may not vote on this poll

[Rom][4.4.2][SaberMod][OTA] Carbon Rom 2.0 [UNOFFICIAL BUILD]

Tip us?

Myself5
Old
(Last edited by Myself5; 25th February 2014 at 06:06 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 755
Default [Rom][4.4.2][SaberMod][OTA] Carbon Rom 2.0 [UNOFFICIAL BUILD]

NEW NIGHTLYS WILL BE HERE IN FUTURE .(Click me!)

Greetings,
The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to Myself5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pandza88
Old
Thanks Meter 394
Finally Carbon 4.4! Let's test it
DEVICE: GT-I9100

ARROGANT SCUMBAG
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pandza88 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheoKondak
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Can't wait for more info about this ROM!
Device: Samsung Galaxy S II
Current ROM:: [AOSP-JB 4.2.1 | MIUI v5 Style Beta 3.0

My website:
http://500px.com/TheoKondak

Myself5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 755
Default Need some time

Code:
/media/myself11/File/carbon4/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.8/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: error: /media/myself11/File/carbon4/out/target/product/i9100/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_common_intermediates/libc_common.a(memmove.o): multiple definition of 'memmove'
/media/myself11/File/carbon4/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.8/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /media/myself11/File/carbon4/out/target/product/i9100/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_common_intermediates/libc_common.a(memmove.o): previous definition here
/media/myself11/File/carbon4/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.8/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: error: /media/myself11/File/carbon4/out/target/product/i9100/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_common_intermediates/libc_common.a(bcopy.o): multiple definition of 'bcopy'
/media/myself11/File/carbon4/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.8/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /media/myself11/File/carbon4/out/target/product/i9100/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_common_intermediates/libc_common.a(memmove.o): previous definition here
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Compiling just crashed with the error below, I tought I fixed it since I used Googles Linaro Toolchain and ndk folder but it still missmatches, need to fix it to finish compiling, will report back tomorrow, need to learn for a exam now ....

Greetings
Myself5
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Myself5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lomistars
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Great news ! but i hope that nova won't be used as a default launcher, Google Home is way better

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself5 View Post

Code:
/media/myself11/File/carbon4/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.8/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: error: /media/myself11/File/carbon4/out/target/product/i9100/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_common_intermediates/libc_common.a(memmove.o): multiple definition of 'memmove'
/media/myself11/File/carbon4/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.8/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: error: /media/myself11/File/carbon4/out/target/product/i9100/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_common_intermediates/libc_common.a(bcopy.o): multiple definition of 'bcopy'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Compiling just crashed with the error below, I tought I fixed it since I used Googles Linaro Toolchain and ndk folder but it still missmatches, need to fix it to finish compiling, will report back tomorrow, need to learn for a exam now ....

Greetings

Myself5
Looking forward for ur coming build. n Good luck mate i also have an exam tomorrow.
Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE (jfltexx)
----------------------------------------------

Myself5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 755
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomistars View Post
Great news ! but i hope that nova won't be used as a default launcher, Google Home is way better

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Looking forward for ur coming build. n Good luck mate i also have an exam tomorrow.
Thanks, Good luck for you too :P
The launcher will be Trebutchet since Carbon Rom is a modification of Cyanogen Mod

BTW: I changed Toolchain to 4.7 infected_ told me 4.8 compiled roms wont boot.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Myself5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lomistars
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Thanks, Good luck for you too :P
The launcher will be Trebutchet since Carbon Rom is a modification of Cyanogen Mod

BTW: I changed Toolchain to 4.7 infected_ told me 4.8 compiled roms wont boot.
Yes he mentioned this issue in his thread & he said also that to compile using 4.8 toolchain, the kernel must be patched.
so work is in progress to find how to do
Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE (jfltexx)
----------------------------------------------

midgardian
Old
Thanks Meter 28
By the way. This rom based on CM Alpha. Is it correct?
Samsung S2 i9100
ROM:[LINARO] Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat with ART
KERNEL: Apolo Beta 3 Extreme v0
Schedulers: Governor:NeoX // IO:ROW

Myself5
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 755
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgardian View Post
By the way. This rom based on CM Alpha. Is it correct?
It normally should, it's just a modification of Cyanogenmod.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myself5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

midgardian
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
It normally should, it's just a modification of Cyanogenmod.
I know. Because Stable CM doesn't out yet. I asked to be sure. Thanks
Samsung S2 i9100
ROM:[LINARO] Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat with ART
KERNEL: Apolo Beta 3 Extreme v0
Schedulers: Governor:NeoX // IO:ROW

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe