FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

[ROM][XXLQ5][July 07]CheckROM RevoHD™ V7 its True!

3,102 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,328
 
By LeoMar75, Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator on 20th October 2011, 06:20 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd October 2011, 06:20 AM |#1001  
arkerio's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 62
 
Donate to Me
More
Bhailog Waiting for FullScreen Mod
 
 
22nd October 2011, 06:22 AM |#1002  
uppon2's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,347
 
More
Accidental Post
22nd October 2011, 06:29 AM |#1003  
danielck78's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
I am using this rom since last night. Not a single problem at all. All is fast and smooth. I don't get why so many of u have problems.
22nd October 2011, 06:32 AM |#1004  
arkerio's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 62
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielck78

I am using this rom since last night. Not a single problem at all. All is fast and smooth. I don't get why so many of u have problems.

+1
Super Smooth with SuperDuper battery life
Using for last 24 Hours still 50% left
22nd October 2011, 06:33 AM |#1005  
Member
Flag Varkaus
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
nice rom. installed latest speedmod from kitchen and got nice battery drain. 25% per 30 mins should i reflash it?
22nd October 2011, 06:37 AM |#1006  
ringrover's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
leo

thanks for this rom ...

i hace one issue .. the kitchen when i try to apply some app like the : call logs patch > and edited touch wiz launcher....

does not work ...

what i have to do ...thanks ...


and on more but this request ..could you please add the blackblue theme
22nd October 2011, 06:37 AM |#1007  
arkerio's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 62
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeliah

nice rom. installed latest speedmod from kitchen and got nice battery drain. 25% per 30 mins should i reflash it?

Lol 25% haha
why dnt you try k2-5

m using it and on first cycle only 20 + hours with
50% juice left
22nd October 2011, 06:38 AM |#1008  
syahrulzaman's Avatar
Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkerio

+1
Super Smooth with SuperDuper battery life
Using for last 24 Hours still 50% left

wow...do you used your phone ? hehehe...i only can get 24h and left 10% battery with 3G on all the time..haha
22nd October 2011, 06:40 AM |#1009  
arkerio's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 62
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syahrulzaman

wow...do you used your phone ? hehehe...i only can get 24h and left 10% battery with 3G on all the time..haha

haha lol nyc que
yya i used it
only 11% stand by time
11% voice calls
7% Ideal time
1 Hour Display On
25% Andorid System
12% Andorid OS
Last edited by arkerio; 22nd October 2011 at 06:44 AM.
22nd October 2011, 06:43 AM |#1010  
Member
Flag Varkaus
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkerio

Lol 25% haha
why dnt you try k2-5

m using it and on first cycle only 20 + hours with
50% juice left

Yap i should try that.. and yes 25% with 2000mAh battery but away now!
22nd October 2011, 06:46 AM |#1011  
syahrulzaman's Avatar
Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkerio

haha lol nyc que
yya i used it
only 11% stand by time
11% voice calls
7% Ideal time
1 Hour Display On
25% Andorid System
12% Andorid OS

look great...maybe mine is full of sosial networking apps...
let see 1 more day after battery full cycle..wanting to try speedmod k2-6

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
brick, checkrom, checkrom.com, custom rom apk, darkknight, dharam, gadgetcheck, inovative, intuitive, kitchenpro, leo, leomar75, performance, revohd, revolutionhd, revolutionizing
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes