5,603,646 Members 37,059 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][XXLQ5][July 07]CheckROM RevoHD™ V7 its True!

Tip us?
Stifler69 Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1bong View Post
Thanks for the update.. Just figured it couldn't be a kernel issue as its only happening to a very small amount of siyah users I for one have been on siyah from the beginning and never had any issues with sound, volume or video..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
i know mate..i will admit i never had any problems on the latest siyah either but for some they did and the post i gave by GM is due to some video coding as he said as well. And another member few days ago had the same problem that he could not get any audio in the videos he was watching and he was on the latest siyah...just thought i mention to people by posting what GM said earlier today that is all and that he is working on the fix and a release will be due either tomorrow or later on in the week.

regards

Neo-ST
Old
(Last edited by Neo-ST; 28th February 2012 at 12:18 AM.)
Thanks Meter 15
Can someone post the ROM here, because downloading from kitchen takes forever (speed from 1kb/s to 70kb/s, avg. 20kb/s) and download link on their forum doesn't work...

EDIT: downloaded it via kitchen after 1 hr.

rauschkugl
Old
Thanks Meter 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler69 View Post
siyah is more tweakable and you have many more options compare to cf-root. not saying cf-root is bad far from it from reviews i have read from other people. but for me siyah is the king of the kernels...all though i am starting to have a soft spot for NEAK

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

read above your post
Yes.. By the end of the week and tomorrow is a difference for me. That's why I answered...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

If this post was helpful please press the thanks-button!!
sileshnair Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-ST View Post
Can someone post the ROM here, because downloading from kitchen takes forever (speed from 1kb/s to 70kb/s, avg. 20kb/s) and download link on their forum doesn't work...

EDIT: downloaded it via kitchen after 1 hr.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/chec...6.zip/download

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Stifler69 Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by rauschkugl View Post
Yes.. By the end of the week and tomorrow is a difference for me. That's why I answered...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Yes fine but I posted what GM said in his thread. So chill buddy no harm done

Duggie
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Bluetooth Meltdown

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen
I've had my GS2 for a good while now but since flashing to Checkrom V6 from V4 my bluetooth has turned to poo.
I have various bluetooth attachments that always connected with V4 but now things "might" connect but there is either no audio path or volumes so low that they cant be heard in both directions.
I've tried complete wipes with reinstall, I've restored my old faithful V4 backup, I've completely reformated everything including my 16Gb SD card. Have tried other modems and Kernels from the Kitchen but it seems that my BT is stuffed.
Can I please ask - is the Bluetooth radio included in the "Modem" options of Kitchen Pro or is it a different thing all together. Sorry for the long post, but any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Ta
ObseSsEd with GE0M3tRY - 44344 44344 44341 - dam bollox

sm625614
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Can someone post a Stock Battery for V6

DeshTwo
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Use this rom since the v4, actually i'm on v6 with n.e.a.k. kernel, it's amazing. SO have we any chance to get a new DarkKnight kernel soon ?

geko95gek
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5410

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeshTwo View Post
Use this rom since the v4, actually i'm on v6 with n.e.a.k. kernel, it's amazing. SO have we any chance to get a new DarkKnight kernel soon ?
DarkKnight was coded by gokhanmoral, I remember he said a whole ago that there wasn't gonna be any more updates for it.

Logged using an SGS2 type droid while floating in CheckROM quadrant...

CURRENT DEVICES = HTC One 32GB (Vivid Blue) / Nexus 4 16GB (my gf's)
PREVIOUS = HTC One X / Samsung Galaxy S2 / iPhone 4 / HTC Incredible S / HTC Desire HD

-TRANCE WANTED?-
|||Stream!|Tracklists!|||

Code:
HTC One Vivid Blue on RenovateROM V9.0 and Elemental Kernel

HTC One X | RC FAQ sticky thread = HERE!! (please view it before posting questions!)

hello_dbm
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_dbm View Post
I am using checkrom v6. All I nees from my phone is battery battery battery....and loads if talktime.....i need almost 5 to 6 hours talktime in a day with data and wifi on and gmail sync. Can anyone suggest tye best combination od modem and kernel which supports my phone staying alive when I come back at 10 in the night without need to charge in the day.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App
Anyone help please!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

Tags
brick, checkrom, checkrom.com, custom rom apk, darkknight, dharam, gadgetcheck, inovative, intuitive, kitchenpro, leo, leomar75, performance, revohd, revolutionhd, revolutionizing
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe