Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM][XXLQ5][July 07]CheckROM RevoHD™ V7 its True!

OP LeoMar75

28th February 2012, 12:02 PM   |  #17181  
Oa
Thanks Meter: 285

843 posts
yes recovery
and dont forget to flash stock theme before flash a new theme
keep stock theme on your sd can help you in this sort of case
The Following User Says Thank You to F3nr1s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2012, 12:13 PM   |  #17182  
Thanks Meter: 588

1,304 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by F3nr1s

yes recovery
and dont forget to flash stock theme before flash a new theme
keep stock theme on your sd can help you in this sort of case

I do not have stock theme on my SD. Don't need it, too. Mainly because I chose one theme (Shade of Dusk) and will keep that theme until a new ROM is here.
And no matter what mod/theme/whatever i flash (via CWM), a full nandroid backup is made first.
And if, god forbid, all fails, there's always ODIN.
28th February 2012, 12:14 PM   |  #17183  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 119

799 posts
Donate to Me
Angry Checkrom V6 NFC support
Hey Leo and GadgetCheck. what do you think about this??.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arikyeo

This is a NFC enabler from fonzi09 that, well, enables NFC from your NFC-enabled Galaxy S2 (try saying that 5x quickly..). Note that YOUR GALAXY S2 NEEDS TO HAVE HARDWARE NFC SUPPORT, ergo: Your S2 must have a NFC chip inside, whether its a SIM mod, SD mod, or preinstalled. Almost all custom ROMs remove the perms and libs for NFC and this just puts them back where they belong. Capiche? Yea? Good.

All credits go to fonzi09 for this wonderful mod which I'm unfortunately not able to enjoy because I have a UK Orange Galaxy S2...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4#post20620074
28th February 2012, 12:17 PM   |  #17184  
cluj
Thanks Meter: 322

1,577 posts
More
quick question, did anyone else notice that the ringer and notification volume went down after after flashing the non increase ring from the kitchen?
28th February 2012, 12:17 PM   |  #17185  
Oa
Thanks Meter: 285

843 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllSeeyinEye

I do not have stock theme on my SD. Don't need it, too. Mainly because I chose one theme (Shade of Dusk) and will keep that theme until a new ROM is here.
And no matter what mod/theme/whatever i flash (via CWM), a full nandroid backup is made first.
And if, god forbid, all fails, there's always ODIN.

but some people dont use only one theme like me !
its quickly flash stock theme than flash nandroid just for a bootloop !
anyway its just for advise Neo121183

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei_me

quick question, did anyone else notice that the ringer and notification volume went down after after flashing the non increase ring from the kitchen?

i have no trouble with sound the non increase ring its the first mod i have flash
Last edited by F3nr1s; 28th February 2012 at 12:19 PM.
Stifler69
28th February 2012, 12:51 PM   |  #17186  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts

Just thought i post some screenshots of my battery results with NEAK kernel and the rom. Perfect combination for me. Many thanks again for the masterpiece
28th February 2012, 01:14 PM   |  #17187  
Flag Pireus
Thanks Meter: 17

109 posts
More
Hey Stifler, could u share what setting you use on Voltage Control (scheduler etc) and if u OC/UV? I use NEAK too but I cant seem to get more than 2,5-3 hours of display time.
I dont have any problems with wakelocks or anything, just want to check how would I do with your settings.
28th February 2012, 01:15 PM   |  #17188  
Thanks Meter: 61

402 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler69

Just thought i post some screenshots of my battery results with NEAK kernel and the rom. Perfect combination for me. Many thanks again for the masterpiece

can i please ask what Gov are you using ?
and also ... what scheduler ? or did you leave it as the default ?
any problems so far with the performance etc ?
thanks
PS: any lags or performance issues .. or something while swiping and using the phone ?
Last edited by shumo; 28th February 2012 at 01:19 PM.
28th February 2012, 01:34 PM   |  #17189  
cluj
Thanks Meter: 322

1,577 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler69

i wanted to switch to neak but it didn;t flash. then i used speedmod 21, but it's terrible for me.. the 19 was much better and battery friendly.. so i'm back baby )

but good result.
The Following User Says Thank You to andrei_me For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Stifler69
28th February 2012, 01:42 PM   |  #17190  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamotom

Hey Stifler, could u share what setting you use on Voltage Control (scheduler etc) and if u OC/UV? I use NEAK too but I cant seem to get more than 2,5-3 hours of display time.
I dont have any problems with wakelocks or anything, just want to check how would I do with your settings.

i am using conservative governor with Lionheart tweaks mate. And using VR scheduler. You can not OC on NEAK but i have UC just a bit. Still smooth as hell. Regarding wakelocks none for me. I have UV though as well if you want the settings of my UV i can PM if you want
Quote:
Originally Posted by shumo

can i please ask what Gov are you using ?
and also ... what scheduler ? or did you leave it as the default ?
any problems so far with the performance etc ?
thanks
PS: any lags or performance issues .. or something while swiping and using the phone ?

Hello mate as stated above those are the settings that i use..if you want my Voltage settings i can private message you if you want. Just send me a message and i will send them to you no problem. As regarding lags no problems at all. but i have been using this kernel for a week now so to get the results i have it will take about few cycles

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
brick, checkrom, checkrom.com, custom rom apk, darkknight, dharam, gadgetcheck, inovative, intuitive, kitchenpro, leo, leomar75, performance, revohd, revolutionhd, revolutionizing
Previous Thread Next Thread