Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM][XXLQ5][July 07]CheckROM RevoHD™ V7 its True!

OP LeoMar75

8th March 2012, 12:31 AM   |  #17851  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Establishing Battlefield Control... Standby!
Thanks Meter: 6,823

14,115 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xator91

It's normal, when flash the checkrom i've superuser app but don't is rooted? I need to use doomlord?? Or it's a problem with installation process?

Superuser binary doesn't get extracted correctly. All you need to do is flash CF-Root LA4 in ODIN or in CWM Recovery afterwards.

Guys, the ROM obviously works fine. If you can't install it, that means you're not installing it properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler69

anyone used Hellcats Boot screen changer? and if so do i need to remove my yellow triangle first before i use that app?

Yes you do, only then the splash image changer will work.
Last edited by geko95gek; 8th March 2012 at 12:36 AM.
8th March 2012, 12:35 AM   |  #17852  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 856

1,295 posts
More
Quote:

anyone used Hellcats Boot screen changer? and if so do i need to remove my yellow triangle first before i use that app?

yes mate you need to...or else youll be stuck in a bootloop

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Stifler69
8th March 2012, 12:36 AM   |  #17853  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geko95gek

Yes you do, only then the splash image changer will work.

thanks
@Jermitano thank you as well
8th March 2012, 12:36 AM   |  #17854  
Thanks Meter: 752

2,791 posts
More
+100000000 with gek. The rom runs perfectly. And it's the only GB Sammy based rom that has pulled me away from my beloved MIUI. Great work Checkrom Dev's. Rom is pure sex.
8th March 2012, 12:38 AM   |  #17855  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 216

941 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey, anyone had a problem with their modem not working for like 15/20 minutes for no reason? At first I thought it was an APN issue but it seems I can't make phone calls either when it happens...I've tried several modems, several kernels and wiped everything and started from scratch without restoring any system data...

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Stifler69
8th March 2012, 12:46 AM   |  #17856  

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo7

Hey, anyone had a problem with their modem not working for like 15/20 minutes for no reason? At first I thought it was an APN issue but it seems I can't make phone calls either when it happens...I've tried several modems, several kernels and wiped everything and started from scratch without restoring any system data...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

can you restore back to a previous backup and see if the same thing happens again?
8th March 2012, 12:52 AM   |  #17857  
Flag London

941 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

can you restore back to a previous backup and see if the same thing happens again?

I haven't but I could try...I never had this problem on V4 so it's just a bit confusing. It's literally the first problem I've come across that hasn't been fixed with a wipe or some other way. The phone won't go into airplane mode or anything and the only way to fix it is by rebooting.

I think I have a nandroid backup I could restore...?
Stifler69
8th March 2012, 01:00 AM   |  #17858  

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo7

I haven't but I could try...I never had this problem on V4 so it's just a bit confusing. It's literally the first problem I've come across that hasn't been fixed with a wipe or some other way. The phone won't go into airplane mode or anything and the only way to fix it is by rebooting.

I think I have a nandroid backup I could restore...?

sorry before you restore when you did a full wipe did you also format system in recovery?
8th March 2012, 01:07 AM   |  #17859  
Flag London

941 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

sorry before you restore when you did a full wipe did you also format system in recovery?

Hmmm....I don't believe I did. I did a full wipe and wiped the cache partition and dalvik...
8th March 2012, 01:15 AM   |  #17860  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 1,214

5,694 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky103

I tried the same, it downloaded and flashed, then looped endlessly. I tried the .tar also. That looped also. So now I am using redpill from the .tar and it is fine. This is the 1st la4 rom I have tried and as much as I respect Leomar and gadgetcheck I am back to ics after a full charge.

Looking forward to your ics rom though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Tricky, coming from cm9 u need to flash cf root with odin directly after flashing Checkrom. Otherwise it will cause problems and possibly lose root. (Some issue with checkrom and the su binary).

This happened to me also.
Once you do this you can flash any kernel you like

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

The Following User Says Thank You to KennyLegend For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
brick, checkrom, checkrom.com, custom rom apk, darkknight, dharam, gadgetcheck, inovative, intuitive, kitchenpro, leo, leomar75, performance, revohd, revolutionhd, revolutionizing
Previous Thread Next Thread