Thread Closed

[ROM][XXLQ5][July 07]CheckROM RevoHD™ V7 its True!

21st October 2011, 08:15 AM   |  #391  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 227

673 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jastonas

What's the DK (dark knight) engine?

its a huge bunch of mods, tweaks and changes GC has done to stock samsung firmware.
The Following User Says Thank You to haasgo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st October 2011, 08:17 AM   |  #392  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 4

58 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haasgo

u need BLN app and disable it thats it. bit it's not enabled by default cause your kernel needs to support it as well which is not the case with cf-root kernel. u will need to change to syah for example to be able to use it.

thanks. i dun want it enabled because i read that it wont let the phone into deep sleep which chews a lot of battery.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclipse398 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Matriak31
21st October 2011, 08:23 AM   |  #393  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse398

thanks. i dun want it enabled because i read that it wont let the phone into deep sleep which chews a lot of battery.

thats a whole utter rubbish..sorry for that...on my experience i have been using BLN since the word get go and i never had any problems with it chewing up my battery..even overnight when i get messages while sleeping and BLN is enabled i still get only 3% drop in battery overnight...so if i was you feel free to use it...and if you tested it and chews your battery, then feel free to have a go at me and i will chew your battery for you
21st October 2011, 08:23 AM   |  #394  
Flag Chios
Thanks Meter: 6

47 posts
More
Goodmorning and greetings from Greece....
One question,I am doing backup my user data with kitchen app and I don't see any progress bar when I press "Backup now", why? Is this the way it's working?
There is a file userdata_backup in /download/Revolution, this means that it is ok? Thanks all of you....
21st October 2011, 08:26 AM   |  #395  
Thanks Meter: 93

1,199 posts
More
After flashing this rom my sgs2 has no imei number! I have a backup from efs what should I do?

Send from my Revolution GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
21st October 2011, 08:28 AM   |  #396  
Recognized Contributor
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 5,614

2,605 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

BLN is included in the rom?
how can i disable it?

Bln will not work as standard.
To get bln to work you will need:

1. Download bln mod from the kitchen. This will be available today hopefully.
2. A bln compatible kernel. Eg siyah, ninphetiine
3. Install the bln app from the market and enable bln within there
The Following User Says Thank You to hawkerpaul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st October 2011, 08:28 AM   |  #397  
Flag Around the corner
Thanks Meter: 14

280 posts
More
is it possible to modify battery icon ?
21st October 2011, 08:29 AM   |  #398  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 227

673 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

i know that this is definitely NOT true. i use it myself and still get my phone into deep sleep. but right now i use speedmod which doesnt do it anyways....
21st October 2011, 08:30 AM   |  #399  
Flag essex lad
Thanks Meter: 73

1,068 posts
More
Morning all, someone mentioned a few threads back, that the gps fix, isn't working properly in Europe?, is this the case?, cause I rely extensively on my gps, navigation, which has been working flawlessly on pulser s villain rom.
21st October 2011, 08:32 AM   |  #400  
Thanks Meter: 6

265 posts
: I'm currently on a previous version of this ROM how do i upgrade to latest version without loosing my apps and data ? A: Follow the steps below Remove Android related stuff from the internal SD Card Get into CWM Recovery Wipe Dalvik-Cache Wipe Battery Stats Install the non-wipe version of the ROM

i want to check if i m coming from 2.7.1 revolution rom is it ok if i only tk backup in kitchen other apps i will install after i install rom and as u said wipe android stuff from int sd card u mean the folder named android we need to delete or how it is pls be specific...give step by step guide...thnks in advance and is the link which ia provided is non wipe or wipe....

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
brick, checkrom, checkrom.com, custom rom apk, darkknight, dharam, gadgetcheck, inovative, intuitive, kitchenpro, leo, leomar75, performance, revohd, revolutionhd, revolutionizing
Previous Thread Next Thread