Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,743 Members 42,341 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][XXLQ5][July 07]CheckROM RevoHD™ V7 its True!

Tip us?

ozzyita
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettytsa View Post
i have the same issue with reboots every night, can you pls tell me what kernel you add and you do not have any issue?

thanks
SpeedMod and Siyah fixed everything

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

c0x91
Old
(Last edited by c0x91; 9th March 2012 at 05:29 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12
I've problem with checkrom about explore sdcard via usb (with usb debug+active mass storage) on windows. I've removable disk in Computer but I cant open it.
Any suggestions?

cytherean
Old
Thanks Meter 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler69 View Post
lol he was just explaining the state of xda on desktop to me..few things are missing from the site like the page numbers on the top right and he was just explaining to me that is all regarding the HTML..

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

you naughty boy you

i am trying the Slim ICS AOSP one..all this talk about ICS made me wanna try it again. So it would of been either cm9 or wait for official...Well official no point in that so went ahead and flash Slim ICS...all i have to say is wow...AOSP style is the way to go with ICS... of course backed up my checkrom so i can swap around when i get bored but honestly AOSP is gorgeous...

Looking forward to the day we have Checkrom Revo ICS...just wished we could dual boot and actually was at perfection..anyway to the future of checkrom and long may it be
Dual boot would be awesome. Does anyone know if it would be possible on these phones?
Samsung Galaxy S III I747 (Bell Canada) | Slim Bean latest | Stock Kernel latest | xx | Stock Modem

Please Click THANKS if my post helped you.

KS_Ho
Old
Thanks Meter 221
Can someone tell me whether formatting "/cache" in mounts and storage will help with a clean install?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

kmilof
Old
(Last edited by kmilof; 9th March 2012 at 06:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 14

im using ics domination theme, that's normal? anyway to make the lletters white?
another issue that's buggin me, everytime i use the kitchen app to install something, when the phone goes to reboot, the speaker makes a screech. (until the cwm apperas)

hope anyone can help!

rzat
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by cytherean View Post
Dual boot would be awesome. Does anyone know if it would be possible on these phones?
I'm pretty sure chap from Hellcat kernel had it working...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

bettytsa
Old
Thanks Meter 5
hello guys, do you know when we will have the new ICS rom?

geko95gek
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5725

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettytsa View Post
hello guys, do you know when we will have the new ICS rom?
When a bugless ICS base comes from Samsung.
[HTC One M7/M8] Renovate Nightlies & Themes hosted by SoLdieR9312

|My Trance Mixes|

CURRENT DEVICES = HTC One M7 (Vivid Blue) / LG Nexus 4 16GB
PREVIOUS = HTC One X / Samsung Galaxy S2 / iPhone 4 / HTC Incredible S / HTC Desire HD

Code:
HTC One Vivid Blue with Firmware 5.11.401.10 (hboot 1.57, no red text mod!) running RenovateROM Sixth Sense 4.4.2 Nightly and Kangaroo Kernel 
LG Nexus 4 running AOKPK Daily and AK Kernel

HTC One X | RC FAQ sticky thread = HERE!! (please view it before posting questions!)

mike@taipei
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmilof View Post

im using ics domination theme, that's normal? anyway to make the lletters white?
another issue that's buggin me, everytime i use the kitchen app to install something, when the phone goes to reboot, the speaker makes a screech. (until the cwm apperas)

hope anyone can help!
thats normal. You installed appwidgetpicker (which doesnt use system settings, hence the black text). Remove it and you will have white font...

previous devices: galaxy s, galaxy s2, galaxy s3, galaxy s4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike@taipei For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kmilof
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@taipei View Post
thats normal. You installed appwidgetpicker (which doesnt use system settings, hence the black text). Remove it and you will have white font...

thanks good men, another mistery resolved.

Tags
brick, checkrom, checkrom.com, custom rom apk, darkknight, dharam, gadgetcheck, inovative, intuitive, kitchenpro, leo, leomar75, performance, revohd, revolutionhd, revolutionizing
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe